• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Superman

In all seriousness, this just rumours for now. The only concrete thing is that Tier 0 is leaving.

I don't want to go off topic so I'll just say I can see why that's the case, especially since with how Tier 0 has been reworked I don't see how the Writer qualifies for that tier but that's for a different thread altogether

Tbh, I don't even know why DC is 1-A. In that I literally don't know what the justifications are.

@Planck69 as far as I've seen from a quick swim across DC's 1-A profiles I think most of it dictates to creating all of existence or being beyond the concepts of time and space or whatever. I'm probably grossly undermining it but that's what the profiles say

Isn't all of existence like Low 1-C now? Maybe I'm waaaay behind on the times but I don't know of any 1-B realms of current.

Don't worry about derail too much, this is a stomp.

I thought it was because the Source Wall transcended all dimensions and that's the starter of the DC 1-A scaling chain or something like that.

I think most of the 1-A stuff comes from scaling Grant Morrison's cosmology to Scott Snyder's cosmology which I think Ant and some other DC experts have had an issue with it for awhile now

I think there were immeasurable dimensions due to the 5th dimensional bleed containing immeasurable higher dimension or something like that, I don't read DC comics that much

You can get to at least 1-A under literally every cosmology writer of DC. Especially since some of the arguments are based on the way of existence of the sphere of the gods and it’s inhabitants. Or stuff such as dream and nightmare being conceptual. Which you can’t just retcon like that.

Above space and time. Stated to be above the concepts of space and time, about every time these realms are mentioned.
Even Low 1-Cs can be above the concepts of space and time. 1-A is being above every possible extension of space-time.

So, can this be added?
X1Lm21O.jpg

Even Low 1-Cs can be above the concepts of space and time. 1-A is being above every possible extension of space-time.
Low 1-C’s are not above the concept of space and time (since this would include extensions of them). They are just above 4D space-time.

Low 1-C’s are not above the concept of space and time. They are just above 4D space-time.
The concepts of space and time only goes as far as a verse has them, this was one of the main changes to the tiering system. You have to prove these concepts are 1-A or at least encompass all possible levels of space-time not the other way around. So a Low 1-C can actually be above the concept of space-time, since it has no set tier.

@Greenshifter
Anyway, maybe you're right and DC is 1-A. Maybe I'm right and DC is 1-B. Won't know until the revisions drop so it's best to wait.

Enough.

In all seriousness, he scales ridiculously above baseline. There was a scaling chain above IIRC. Point is he's far above Superman.

According to Ottavio, this is the scaling chain for Xeno Goku:
"
Limit Breaker SSJ4 Xeno Goku >
SSJG Trunks >= Dark King Mechikabura >>>>>> SSJ4 Gogeta >>>>>>> Old Mechikabura >>>>>>> Dark Broly = Final Form Mira = SSJ4 Xeno Goku > SSJ3 Xeno Goku >>>>>>> Gravy >>>>>>> Base Xeno Goku > Chamel > Demigra (Transcended Demon God) > Demon God Demigra > Base Demigra (DBH) >>>>>> Xenoverse Demigra (TokiToki absorbed) = Baseline 2-A"

“It should, on the other hand, be kept in mind that merely existing "beyond the concepts of space and time" and similar feats do not necessarily qualify one to bypass into this tier unless the work of fiction in question leaves it very clear that a character also exists beyond all extensions of the concepts which they transcend”

It’s DC, this should be EZ. I will say however that my 1-A knowledge tends to come from other wiki’s which are more lax on 1-A. But this basically means that the statement can’t be a hyperbole, but if someone is truly beyond the concepts of space and time then they are in fact 1-A.

“It should, on the other hand, be kept in mind that merely existing "beyond the concepts of space and time" and similar feats do not necessarily qualify one to bypass into this tier unless the work of fiction in question leaves it very clear that a character also exists beyond all extensions of the concepts which they transcend”

It’s DC, this should be EZ. I will say however that my 1-A knowledge tends to come from other wiki’s which are more lax on 1-A. But this basically means that the statement can’t be a hyperbole, but if someone is truly beyond the concepts of space and time then they are in fact 1-A.
No, it means they have to prove to be beyond all extensions of the concepts of space and time, as the bolded part literally makes clear. The concepts themselves can be 1-B, Low 1-C or Low 1-A.

Platonic concepts should be 1-A by default. We’re saying the same thing here, being beyond all extensions of a concept = being beyond a concept. So like I said it just can’t be hyperbole of a character saying you’re beyond the concept of time but then it turns out that they’re still bound by a form of time in a higher dimension. But I don’t see anywhere that the concepts themselves would just be a certain tier such as 1-C or 1-B, that’d be stupid.

1. It would have to be really explicit, that Platonic Form stuff. I only know of one verse that scales stuff to it.

2. Being beyond a concept is not being beyond all extensions of a concept at all. No where on this wiki is that accepted.

3. It's not hyperbole, it's that the concepts of space and time don't have a set tier at all. If the space-time of a verse was only Low 1-C, you could be unbound by it's concept and still just be one layer above. Space-time no longer determines 1-A.

Back