• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

goku vs satiana but they are younger | Kid Goku vs Saitama | 9-0-0 (gace)

A new challenger has arrived at the tournament
Post-Chōshinsui Goku is used and is 5-C (59.2 Exatons)
During Training Saitama is used and is High 6-A+ (18.58 Exatons)
Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament's fighting ring
Profiles

Last edited:
Does Saitama have his absurd AD in this key? Goku seems to hold a lot of advantages in everything pretty much

Goku through the course of his first two keys also has AD which become enhanced as the keys go on so yea...... Goku is already 3.1 times stronger and he grows stronger as the fight goes on so he'll eventually strike saitama with a hits that'll knock him out as goku isnt a killing fanatic as we know before his AD kicks in. Goku also has crazy Supernatural Willpower so let's say Saitama gets strong enough to damage goku decently.... Goku wont give up and will continue to fight. As a DB fighter, Goku has years worth of martial arts and skill under his belt which would make it rather easy to mince saitama up in a physical fight (As saitama is a physical fighter) along with a Basic ANPR which lets him read opponents moves so not only will he grow stronger but adapt to saitama's noticable fighting style to counter him hard. Not to mention the fact Goku has ki which gives him the capabilities of flight and sensing, it also gives him a MASSIVE range advantage with ki attacks. Said ki attacks have Heat that saitama doesnt resist (Those attacks also being 3x saitama's durability at the very least) will vaporize him bits by bits if he's hit. Alot of things i havent touched on either and Goku is taking this comfortably. Giant Monkey boi FRA for now.

Last edited:
Goku through the course of his first two keys also has AD which become enhanced as the keys go on so yea...... Goku is already 3.1 times stronger and he grows stronger as the fight goes on so he'll eventually strike saitama with a hits that'll kill him before his AD kicks in. Goku also has crazy Supernatural Willpower so let's say Saitama gets strong enough to damage goku decently.... Goku wont give up and will continue to fight. As a DB fighter, Goku has years worth of martial arts and skill under his belt which would make it rather easy to mince saitama up in a physical fight (As saitama is a physical fighter) along with a Basic ANPR which lets him read opponents moves so not only will he grow stronger but adapt to saitama's noticable fighting style to counter him hard. Not to mention the fact Goku has ki which gives him the capabilities of flight and sensing, it also gives him a MASSIVE range advantage with ki attacks. Said ki attacks have Heat that saitama doesnt resist (Those attacks also being 3x saitama's durability at the very least) will vaporize him bits by bits if he's hit. Alot of things i havent touched on either and Goku is taking this comfortably. Giant Monkey boi FRA for now.
Goku doesn't have flight in this key (without Nimbus) just hovering by spinning his tail quickly

His only range ki attack is the Kamehameha, which requires him to charge it

Goku doesn't have flight in this key (without Nimbus) just hovering by spinning his tail quickly
Oop i fogor. My bad.

His only range ki attack is the Kamehameha, which requires him to charge it
I see. I thought they had normal ki blast in this key... guess not.. although whats stopping goku from afterimaging meters to kilometers away to charge a kamehameha.

Relativistic to Relativistic+.
Although tbf, Goku upscales highly from that

On a previous weaker form he already was capable of blitzing an almost baseline relativistic, and this key is even faster (that's why he gets the upscale)

Saitama shouldn't be able to speed stomp, although certainly has an advantage there

Although tbf, Goku upscales highly from that

On a previous weaker form he already was capable of blitzing an almost baseline relativistic, and this key is even faster (that's why he gets the upscale)

Saitama shouldn't be able to speed stomp, although certainly has an advantage there
That's true. This will give their AD to help them grow in speed aswell. Let's leave that to OP tho

Hold up, wouldnt Saitama be 9.4 times faster than goku here.
Saitama is faster, but not to a blitzing degree when already a weaker Goku can blitz someone that's 1.4% slower than baseline relativistic. This Goku is even faster than that.

Saitama has an advantage, but through techniques and skill, Goku should be able to match him (he can match Ten Shin Han who was his equal at the time, using 4 arms by moving his own fast enough to create after images).

So Saitama's advantages:
  • Faster, though not to a blitzing degree
  • Higher LS
  • Can spontaneously evolve to one shot an opponent when pushed to his limits

Goku's advantages:
  • Significantly more skilled
  • Greater variety of techniques (after images, crazy fist, solar flare, kamehameha, damage boosts)
  • Analytical Prediction
  • Upscales from being 3 times stronger
  • Seemingly greater stamina feats

All in all, I think I favor Goku here though very high-diff. Has enough experience and skill to be able to match Saitama, although with great difficulty. His techniques and martial arts could catch Saitama off guard, and through greater strength + damage boosts, one good blow could significantly affect Saitama. While Saitama could be pushed to his limits, initially this would only get him to match Goku's strength, which puts great pressure on him thanks to Saitama's greater speed. Goku can contend against equal opponents (Ten Shin Han, later King Piccolo) and even with broken limbs and almost dying, is capable of one shotting with damage boosts. This latter bit is what sells me to Goku's victory here.

So Saitama's advantages:
  • Faster, though not to a blitzing degree
  • Higher LS
  • Can spontaneously evolve to one shot an opponent when pushed to his limits

Goku's advantages:
  • Significantly more skilled
  • Greater variety of techniques (after images, crazy fist, solar flare, kamehameha, damage boosts)
  • Analytical Prediction
  • Upscales from being 3 times stronger
  • Seemingly greater stamina feats

All in all, I think I favor Goku here though very high-diff. Has enough experience and skill to be able to match Saitama, although with great difficulty. His techniques and martial arts could catch Saitama off guard, and through greater strength + damage boosts, one good blow could significantly affect Saitama. While Saitama could be pushed to his limits, initially this would only get him to match Goku's strength, which puts great pressure on him thanks to Saitama's greater speed. Goku can contend against equal opponents (Ten Shin Han, later King Piccolo) and even with broken limbs and almost dying, is capable of one shotting with damage boosts. This latter bit is what sells me to Goku's victory here.
Goku FRA

Would the Willpower page for OPM have any affect on the match so far?
Does Saitama in this key have the stamina to survive this?

If yes, then I could consider changing my vote.
Wouldnt he be able to last long enough to stomp Goku in power
His initial limit break would essentially bring him to Goku's level. The scan I linked above is Goku focusing the remnants of all he had into one last attack, while having limbs broken, after an extended fight that took him to his limits, against an equal opponent. Goku imo wins before Saitama can break his limit again to go over him (and this is ignoring stuff like Goku's own AD).

Wouldnt goku's AD be more powerful than saitama's? Its enhanced over several keys. Even his second key adresses that.
Not really. Saitama can go from an equal opponent to a straight one shot through AD. Goku's growth in og DB doesn't cover that, but has his damage boost to achieve something similar regardless.

Would that happen before goku ragdolls him and knocks him out with martial arts and ANPR while getting stronger and faster (while already being 3x stronger)? What about goku afterimaging and using kamehameha?
Saitama has a noteable speed edge over Goku which could allow him to at least work around those moves, and Saitama's AD would probably allow him to keep up the gap
Does Saitama in this key have the stamina to survive this?

If yes, then I could consider changing my vote.
Theres stuff that could be close to that for the Willpower stuff, like Rose to his feet after having his torso crushed. Regenerated a hole in his abdomen over an unknown period of time. Seemingly recovered from having his ribcage shattered, however this could be cause of Garou's regeneration instead

Theres stuff that could be close to that for the Willpower stuff, like Rose to his feet after having his torso crushed. Regenerated a hole in his abdomen over an unknown period of time. Seemingly recovered from having his ribcage shattered, however this could be cause of Garou's regeneration instead
I personally don't agree with scaling feats like that, but if accepted, GG. Still, notable however, this isn't mentioned on Saitama's profile. So for now I'll keep my vote.

What now? Goku defeats saitama before saitama grows as he easily can or we're assuming goku is gonna fool around and let saitama go prot 4 on him? It really now depends on which side makes more sense individually.

Back