• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it rn

Sure Sakuya got Wincon and that's EE, and Aging, but Goku got 1000 more stuff to starts off because UI, and if the fight goes on, Goku will transform into MUI which is bad.

This does sounds like a stomp

I think the only criteria that we take in VS matches to define that if the match is a stomp is if the character in question has no wincons to counter their respective opponent, resulting in the match itself not being added. (this is outright said in our versus thread rules btw)

In this case, Sakuya has age manip and probably better EE than what Hakai actually does, so I don't think this can't be added.

If it's bloodlusted then Sakuya thinks and erases Goku before he can do anything. 1 Scenario where Sakuya wins therefore giving her the possibility of winning and therefore not making this a stomp.
Yeah, but that's bloodlusted not in this match, how many in infinite chances is that happening? Try and change my mind and maybe we can continue this

Also, can Goku move in stopped space btw?

Ok, can I ask how good Goku's extrasensory perception is (Ki sensing)
Goku outside of his SSG transformations can already sense god ki, Ultra Instinct Sign 3 is much more powerful than BoG Goku through scaling and range so there's that.

Universal range via ki blast and sensing, for a future point of reference.

Yeah, but that's bloodlusted not in this match, how many in infinite chances is that happening? Try and change my mind and maybe we can continue this

Also, can Goku move in stopped space btw?

Bro, the fact that she has the ability to win is what makes this not a stomp, the only thing stopping her from using EE is because she doesn't do it in character, you could literally give her prior knowledge of Goku and she would use EE easily.

So Goku starts off with his Glare or H2H?
Depends on the situation usually either hand to hand or ki blast but Goku predicts and anticipates with analytical prediction (I can pull feats if you want) and also has intent sensing which allows him to know his opponents intentions and what they'll do, so he can act accordingly. So he would use whatever is most appropriate for the situation, which in this case is a kiai.

How does his analytical prediction works? Via Ki sensing?
Nah, he can sense the air current flow during the fight to know exactly what his opponent will do next, and he can also predict movements so well that he predicted movements that were happening in time stop by a master martial artist and assassin with 1000 years of experience. Combine this with intent sensing and he pretty much knows what you'll do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back