• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Can he actually destroy the Danmakus?
2. When Sakuya realize the time stop ain't working, she will resort to keep distance via retracting space or just EE the attack coming at her

1. Can he actually destroy the Danmakus?
Yes he has many many ways to get rid of them. Or just dodge with UI, analytical prediction or instant transmission.
2. When Sakuya realize the time stop ain't working, she will resort to keep distance via retracting space or just EE the attack coming at her
Okay Goku can glare her away with an invisible attack, or instant transmission to her and incapacitate.

Yes he has many many ways to get rid of them. Or just dodge with UI, analytical prediction or instant transmission.
Is he really that strong to no sell L2-C Attacks? Dodging won't be an option since Goku won't dodge something he can't dodge which is exactly what's Danmaku all about
Okay Goku can glare her away with an invisible attack, or instant transmission to her and incapacitate.
I'm sure Sakuya thought based erasure is faster

Is he really that strong to no sell L2-C Attacks? Dodging won't be an option since Goku won't dodge something he can't dodge which is exactly what's Danmaku all about
A lesser degree of UI allowed Goku to dodge all of Kefla's attacks, including her danmaku of ki blasts in a final effort to eliminate Goku, so yeah, since UIO3 is far better than what he used against Kefla, he could dodge it

A lesser degree of UI allowed Goku to dodge all of Kefla's attacks, including her danmaku of ki blasts in a final effort to eliminate Goku, so yeah, since UIO3 is far better than what he used against Kefla, he could dodge it
Touhou's Danmaku is probably better than Kefla's Danmaku, and since Spellcard rules doesn't apply outside Touhou verse, Sakuya can create impossible to dodge Danmaku.

yes. Under estimating Goku's ultra instinct bruh, but fine, Goku can glare away the danmaku, ki blast, instant transmission, barrier and more.
I'm sure Sakuya thought based erasure is faster
Analytical prediction + though based kiai stops that if she tries it, if she tries something else, she gets incapacitated, also I think Goku has attacks that can spawn on dudes.

yes. Under estimating Goku's ultra instinct bruh, but fine, Goku can glare away the danmaku, ki blast, instant transmission, barrier and more.
Pretty sure Ultra Instinct dodges something that he can dodge, he won't dodge something that he can't dodge.

Ki Blast got EE'd, Idk how fast instant transmission is, if Goku got close, Sakuya gonna retract space and pop out knives from the future straight to the heart or EE.
Analytical prediction + though based kiai stops that if she tries it, if she tries something else, she gets incapacitated, also I think Goku has attacks that can spawn on dudes.
What the heck is thought based kiai

Pretty sure Ultra Instinct dodges something that he can dodge, he won't dodge something that he can't dodge.

Ki Blast got EE'd, Idk how fast instant transmission is, if Goku got close, Sakuya gonna retract space and pop out knives from the future straight to the heart or EE.

What the heck is thought based kiai
Yup the danmaku isn't unavoidable, Goku has avoided a barrage of attacks many times before.
Ki blast can be EE'd but if the ki blast is too big or already exploded she might not be able to. Instant transmission is well, instant, it's teleportation. Goku gets close and immediately knocks out, if she can react then knives are useless because of the AP advantage so she'd probably go for the EE instead but Goku anticipates and is faster. The point of the instant transmission is that it bypasses the space thing. But Goku doesn't need to get close because of his range,
this is a kiai.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6550354f306343384958784467673d3d2d3738393534373038382e313563393137343933626463623762393635303433373436303536332e676966

Yup the danmaku isn't unavoidable, Goku has avoided a barrage of attacks many times before.
No, the Danmaku is unavoidable because Sakuya can create unavoidable Danmaku outside the verse, Goku gets overwhelmed trying to dodge it and eventually fails.

Though, knowing UIO3 Goku, he will probably Kamehameha or the Kiai (The Glare, I guess) the Danmaku but Goku would need to face Sakuya, with that many Danmaku on his face, is it possible for Goku to see Sakuya moving around while trying to dodge the Danmakus? Sakuya then just pop a knives straight to his heart.

No, the Danmaku is unavoidable because Sakuya can create unavoidable Danmaku outside the verse, Goku gets overwhelmed trying to dodge it and eventually fails.
What? danmaku doesn't mean unavoidable at all. scan I guess? But I did give like 5 counters to danmaku.
Though, knowing UIO3 Goku, he will probably Kamehameha or the Kiai (The Glare, I guess) the Danmaku but Goku would need to face Sakuya, with that many Danmaku on his face, is it possible for Goku to see Sakuya moving around while trying to dodge the Danmakus? Sakuya then just pop a knives straight to his heart.
Goku can fight without looking, by tracing the air currents and anticipating his opponents moves and he knows her exact location with ki sensing, in fact the danmaku will probably hinder her since she won't see him more than it will hinder him. Also I should've mentioned earlier that all sakuya's AP moves should be useless because of the AP advantage, "popping a knife" is easier said than done when your fighting a martial arts god like Goku.

What? danmaku doesn't mean unavoidable at all. scan I guess? But I did give like 5 counters to danmaku.
I mean, can Goku even dodge Spellcard rules hindered Danmaku?
"popping a knife" is easier said than done when your fighting a martial arts god like Goku.
It works via Deflation World, Sakuya merges different things from different timeline (or from the past or future) so it pops out suddenly out of thin air.

Considering this is Touhou, and from the short gameplay videos I have seen, their danmaku is indeed far above anything in DB.

Not that it will matter, since a literal glare will destroy her. Not to mention teleportation and shit.

Voting Goku via much higher ap and resisting her time stop.

Yeah since nobody is confirming that time stop can actually effect Goku then Goku just destroys the danmaku and incapacitates. So I'm voting Goku.
Considering this is Touhou, and from the short gameplay videos I have seen, their danmaku is indeed far above anything in DB.

Not that it will matter, since a literal glare will destroy her. Not to mention teleportation and shit.

Voting Goku via much higher ap and resisting her time stop.
Goku FRA I guess
all counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back