• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last thread got shut down and Usagi has been upgraded,Lets see how it goes this time...

Goku - Super Saiyan Blue
Super Saiyan God Super Saiya

Sailor Cosmos
Sailor Cosmos

(Moon's type 4 immortality is disabled to make it a bit more even.She keeps all other abilities)

FanofRPGs said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Living_Tribunal1/The_speed_of_WhisWhis is quintillions of times FTL
Beerus is casually 3/4 the speed of Whis

And Goku kept up with Beerus
Ok, that seems accurate (why isn't that on Goku's page?). Also, that post says quadrillions, not quintillions.

So Goku does have a speed advantage, but does speed alone really garantee victory? Because according to both of their pages, Usagi outclasses Goku in both attack potency and durability. I genuinly have no idea.

Accourding to the page, Usagi also has time manipulation but I'm unsure how it works, I'll have to look into it more.

So yeah, I don't know who wins as of now.

^^Usagi apparently has type 4 immortality, which means she'll be alive no matter what Goku does. While Goku can be killed if his head is blown off. Goku doesn't have phasing like Flash to survive. Vados is more hax than Goku so she's a better match

Faisal Shourov said:
^^Usagi apparently has type 4 immortality, which means she'll be alive no matter what Goku does. While Goku can be killed if his head is blown off. Goku doesn't have phasing like Flash to survive. Vados is more hax than Goku so she's a better match
No it's not because Vados just blitzes

^^She has regen and both have comparable durability so blitz won't work. When tiers are same blitz doesn't usually work unless you're Wally West.

Also Whis speed calc needs to be fixed, as Earth is at the edge of the universe so the calc is not valid anymore I think

Faisal Shourov said:
Oh, in that case my vote goes for Usagi-cha

Faisal Shourov said:
^^She has regen and both have comparable durability so blitz won't work. When tiers are same blitz doesn't usually work unless you're Wally West.
Also Whis speed calc needs to be fixed, as Earth is at the edge of the universe so the calc is not valid anymore I think
Vados has matter Transmutation

What level is Moon's regen

Hyperception said:
Faisal Shourov said:
According to her page, type 4

Otakuzoid said:
Hyperception said:
Faisal Shourov said:
She could still get blitz transmuted

Lol, perhaps someone else will make an actual thread for that in the future.

Also, when do these threads become viable to be added as a notable win/loss?

Otakuzoid said:
Lol, perhaps someone else will make an actual thread for that in the future.
Also, when do these threads become viable to be added as a notable win/loss?

Thread for What?

When enough people agree on one victor.

Hyperception said:
Otakuzoid said:
Hyperception said:
Faisal Shourov said:
What level is Moon's rege
She could still get blitz transmuted
Vados can't transmute people, she isn't majin Buu. Creating matter and transmuation are entirely separate abilties

As for this thread, Sailor Moon stomps. If Goku's head is blown off he's dead, while Sailor Moon can tank everything Goku can dish out without any damage thanks to Type 4 immortality. Goku has barely any notable hax unfortunately

Hyperception said:
May i disable that immortality to make it less stompy?
Or is that against some unwritten rules of debating.
It's not against any unwritten rule. You can make a thread however you like. But imagine Goku without flight. For good fights it's desirable to see both opponents going all out, nerfing is quite unfair.

If you want to nerf Sailor moon it's your wish, but that's not her full power if you nerf it. It goes for everybody in general. Naruto would beat Goku if stats were equalized, but that's quite unfair right? Nerfed characters are not the real characters

Faisal Shourov said:
Hyperception said:
May i disable that immortality to make it less stompy?
Or is that against some unwritten rules of debating.
It's not against any unwritten rule. You can make a thread however you like. But imagine Goku without flight. For good fights it's desirable to see both opponents going all out, nerfing is quite unfair.
If you want to nerf Sailor moon it's your wish, but that's not her full power if you nerf it. It goes for everybody in general. Naruto would beat Goku if stats were equalized, but that's quite unfair right? Nerfed characters are not the real characters
Goku's stats are weaker and he doesn't have as much hax so that could make it pretty eve

Ok then, so without Usagi's immortality, Goku certainly has a much better chance. Ultimately it comes down to wether he can use his greater speed to wear Usagi down or not.

Should we also remove Usagi's time manipulation?

Otakuzoid said:
Ok then, so without Usagi's immortality, Goku certainly has a much better chance. Ultimately it comes down to wether he can use his greater speed to wear Usagi down or not.
Should we also remove Usagi's time manipulation?
No

^^I suggest you not to put characters like Goku who has barely any hax against other haxed characters in tier 3B and 3A. Goku doesn't even have basic hax like full body Regenerationn. There are beings who can destroy atoms and bypass durability. Goku's stats are irrelevant against those kind of attacks.

Goku gets beaten by most characters in 3B or 3A because of lack of hax. There are multi galaxy level characters like Mordru who can attack 1000 years into the past. Goku doesn't have anything to compare to these kind of hax unfortunately.

Faisal Shourov said:
^^I suggest you not to put characters like Goku who has barely any hax against other haxed characters in tier 3B and 3A. Goku doesn't even have basic hax like full body Regenerationn. There are beings who can destroy atoms and bypass durability.
Goku gets beaten by most characters in 3B or 3A because of lack of hax. There are multi galaxy level characters like Mordru who can attack 1000 years into the past. Goku doesn't have anything to compare to these kind of hax unfortunately.
I made this because the other one got closed and Moon has been upgraded.And Goku can resist mind hax,is pretty close to universe level and is faster.

Alright, so Usagi's time manipulation is gonna be one of Goku's greatest threats. While he does have greater speed and most likely will get a few good hits on Usagi, that doesn't change the fact that his attack potency is lower than Usagi's durability. With the first few blows made, Usagi could potentially use her time manipulation to even the odds by slowing down and possibly even stopping time alltogether.

So, do you think Goku can overcome this?

HyPerception Goku's speed as of now is unknown, that Whis thread was based on Earth being at the centre of universe. However recent chapter reveals that Earth is at edge of Universe. So we don't know how fast Whis is.

Whis speed needs to be revised, until then we don't know how fast he is. Sailor Moon has better DC, durability and hax. Goku stands no chance unfortunately. Wait until there is new calc for Whis speed

Faisal Shourov said:
HyPerception Goku's speed as of now is unknown, that Whis thread was based on Earth being at the centre of universe. However recent chapter reveals that Earth is at edge of Universe. So we don't know how fast Whis is.
Whis speed needs to be revised, until then we don't know how fast he is. Sailor Moon has better DC, durability and hax. Goku stands no chance unfortunately. Wait until there is new calc for Whis speed
That probably makes Whis even faster

Nope, it makes Whis slower. It means he didn't have to travel any distance to go to King Kai's planet (as King Kai's planet is outside the mortal universe). That calc assumed Whis travelled from center of universe to edge of universe in 3 minutes. But by recent info it's the opposite. So we have to ditch that calc for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back