• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Faisal when did the calc assume Earth was at the center of the universe.The point that Earth is on the edge kinda makes the feat more impressive if King Kai planet or Beerus planet is outside the universe and on the opposite end of the universe that Earth is on it will be like Whis travel accross the whole thing but i could be wrong since i am not good at calc.

Well Moon wins even if type 4 is disabled unless he can be on her level and have better hax

GTgokussj4 said:
@Faisal when did the calc assume Earth was at the center of the universe.The point that Earth is on the edge kinda makes the feat more impressive if King Kai planet or Beerus planet is outside the universe and on the opposite end of the universe that Earth is on it will be like Whis travel accross the whole thing but i could be wrong since i am not good at calc.
You can ask TLT1, he made the calc. But yeah, Whis speed is now unknown

Unless Goku can manage to resist someone who is strait up omnipotant (which Usagi is with her Lambda Power active), he has no chance. Sure his world has characters called 'gods', but none of them have shown any omnipotant abilities, such as the ability to warp reality to their will, or can just erase people from existance without having to attack or anything, which Usagi's Lambda power grants her the ability to do so.

She can just erase him from existance, destroy his soul, erase his mind....all without even trying.

QuasimodoBellringer said:
Unless Goku can manage to resist someone who is strait up omnipotant (which Usagi is with her Lambda Power active)
Haha, what? Usagi in her strongest incarnation (which if I recall, is non-canon/only canon to the anime), barely breaks into Tier 2. She's nowhere close to "omnipotent". That said, yes, she very likely currently destroys Goku via hax.

The Everlasting said:
Did... did you just call Sailor Moon omnipotent...?
Well, due all the abilities Lambda Power gives her such as reality warping, and able to just remove beings from existance with ease, she is omnipitant. Not to mention that in the future she and Chaos (who is pretty much the equivilant of the devil in their world) are the only two survivors of a universe-wide apocolypse. The only way she can survive along side the incarnation of pure evil itself is if she is as powerful as said being. That combined with all the hax abilities, she is pretty much omnipitant, a level Goku can only dream of.

Much like Madoka, Usagi strait up became god in her universe, as in "I am the creator of all, and can do anything." type of god, which by definition is omnipitance.

I don't think you realize just how wrong that statement is.

Having decent hax does not make you omnipotent.

The Everlasting said:
I don't think you realize just how wrong that statement is.
Having decent hax does not make you omnipotent.
"Decent" hax.....the ability to make Goku, Beerus, and Whis her bitches, and not even having to try to be able to do so, is decent?

The Everlasting said:
Did... did you just call Sailor Moon omnipotent...?
Well, due all the abilities Lambda Power gives her such as reality warping, and able to just remove beings from existance with ease, she is omnipitant. Not to mention that in the future she and Chaos (who is pretty much the equivilant of the devil in their world) are the only two survivors of a universe-wide apocolypse. The only way she can survive along side the incarnation of pure evil itself is if she is as powerful as said being. That combined with all the hax abilities, she is pretty much omnipitant, a level Goku can only dream of.
Much like Madoka, Usagi strait up became god in her universe, as in "I am the creator of all, and can do anything." type of god, which by definition is omnipitance.
Wiping things from existance doesnt make you omnipotant

Being infinit in strenght speed Haveing every hax ever having infinit inteligince and Infinit durability Makes you omnipotant om┬Ànip┬Ào┬Àtent [╦îäm╦ênipəd(ə)nt]

ADJECTIVE

1. (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.synonyms: all-powerful ┬À almighty ┬À supreme ┬À preeminent ┬À [more]
NOUN

1. (the Omnipotent)God.

Off topic anyone know how to align pictures without having to deal with the "wrap around text" stuff? It's really annoying

om┬Ànip┬Ào┬Àtent [╦îäm╦ênipəd(ə)nt]

ADJECTIVE

1. (of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything

Ummmm....that is pretty much the type of power Lambda Power gives her.......

>Quasimodo calling Sailor Moon Omnipotent

Oh for ****'s sake Quasi, go away. Your claims don't make any sense.

Fine, let's say she isn't omnipitant. What would you list someone who can create and destroy with just a mere whim, someone who can bend reality to her will, and is litterally THE god of their universe as?

Even if she isn't omnipotent, she still outclasses Goku is every stat aside from physical strength.

Fine, let's say she isn't omnipitant. What would you list someone who can create and destroy with just a mere whim, someone who can bend reality to her will, and is litterally THE god of their universe.
Literally anyone within tier 2 or above.

Fine, let's say she isn't omnipitant. What would you list someone who can create and destroy with just a mere whim, someone who can bend reality to her will, and is litterally THE god of their universe as?
Even if she isn't omnipotent, she still outclasses Goku is every stat aside from physical strength.
Hm Lets see A unversal class being thats what i would list them as

if we go by your logic Im pretty sure Alot more people would be called Omnipotances

I think that inclueds a crap ton marvel sky fathers

Does Bobobo even have any much impressive feat or is everyone just wanking his Toon Force to says he is omnipotent?

Well, that's something at least.

...Oh good I'm being off-topic again, let's go back to Goku vs Sailor Moon. I'm pretty coinvinced Moon goes all haxy on Gawku.

Goku has almost zero notable hax, it will be long before he can beat any other 3B or 3A character who has hax. This should be locked. Goku has no way to win

Soul Manipulation. Sleep inducement. Absorption. Time Manipulation.

Even whilst taking this wide variety of Hax into consideration, we already know, from Goku's battle with Beerus, that Goku stands no chance to compete physically with Universal beings.

For now Goku loses, but that's only because we don't know what Goku or any of the other God tier characters in Dragon Ball are fully capable of. Whis is capable of time manipulation, so any character that Goku ends up facing in the future might have similar or greater hax abilites

Do we have any feats, statements, or implications that can give us an idea as to what extent of power the Lambda powers have?

Yojimbo1989 said:
For now Goku loses, but that's only because we don't know what Goku or any of the other God tier characters in Dragon Ball are fully capable of. Whis is capable of time manipulation, so any character that Goku ends up facing in the future might have similar or greater hax abilites
goku can't even survive in space, if Usagi pops the planet goku either dies or loses via self BFR

Untedbear said:
Do we have any feats, statements, or implications that can give us an idea as to what extent of power the Lambda powers have?
Apparently all of those put it at universe level, as it has the power to completely recreate and restore the cosmos.

Faisal Shourov said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
goku can't even survive in space, if Usagi pops the planet goku either dies or loses via self BFR
I think that Dragon Ball Super episodes 12-14 are proof enough that Goku can survive in space. I know loads of people are saying "it's the upper atmosphere, not the vacuum of space" but the fact is the air up their is so thin that for all intents an purposes it can thought of as the vacuum of space. Plus it seemed to be outer space from several of the clashes between Goku and Beerus. And even if that were not the case, he should at least be able to survive long enough to escape with the instant transmission (though probably that would mean Usagi would win by default)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back