• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this once before as a stomp thread but now it's for real.

Goku
Super saiyan blue goku by nekoar-dbhecmy
Goku

Vs

Medaka (pre Kumagawa incident arc):
MedakaKurokami
Bitch Im perfect

Speed UNequalized

Goku starts in base form and is "FORCED" to transform before fighting.

Both Bloodlusted.

Im not very familiar with Medaka beyond the information on her profile as such i dont know how different she is between arcs

ShrekAlmighty said:
Im not very familiar with Medaka beyond the information on her profile as such i dont know how different she is between arcs
Wait you only read the profile? At full power she demolishes DBVerse, pre kumagawa her only worth mentioning hax is her body control, mind read, skill steal, healing factor and Auto Pilot (fast reflexes + immunity to illusions). At unzen arc she barely has any hax at all.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Oh...
Well yea i only read the profile reason why i said that its an absolute stomp.

0 knowledge on Medaka Box here.
xD, she stomped zeno while at full power and won against android 21 (i think that was deemed a stomp too). So Body Control + Mind Read + Healing factor or no hax (Her ability to copy goes without saying on both cases).

Quantu said:
@Fire
Bloodlusted Zeno or speed unequalized Zeno will erase her.
Nah, bloodlusted match speed equalized was deemed a stomp, unequalized speed is a bit hard though still a stomp. Medaka thinks zeno out of existence, he needs to charge up his balls. Though idk about Xeno Goku, why is he gonna get infinite speed though? What is the feat? Also are the sayan multipliers in xenoverse same as in the og series?

Quantu said:
That doesn't make sense. That is a bad point, just cus characters are able to move in a realm where time doesn't exist doesn't mean they have infinite speed. The realm has "infinite speed" not the people. That is similar to the training room (where 1d=1 year) that would also make me (should i enter that place) 365 times faster than the avg human. Unless im missing something here that is a bad point.

"he needs to charge up his balls."

No, he doesn't. The whole ToP arc says no. Anyways, this is still a stomp. In either direction.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Goku stomps if this is speed unequalised and before she gets any means to heal herself or stop herself from getting blitzed
Goku has to transform. Im actually thinking Medaka might curb stomp this even in base form (unzen arc).

While im at it, is it ok to make Reinhard Vs Medaka. maybe 5-B or 4-C Reinhard vs 5-C Medaka.

Fire, Medaka gets curbed by Goku any point before she gains the ability to heal and resurrect herself, after she gains them she curbs him. Either way this is a stomp

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Fire, Medaka gets curbed by Goku any point before she gains the ability to heal and resurrect herself, after she gains them she curbs him. Either way this is a stomp
Even base Medaka doe, remember goku has to transform before fighting. So it'll be sth like this for Medaka's multiplier:

(imma say super sayan is 500 multiplier)

500*1.20 * 2*1.20 * 5*1.20 * SSBmult*1.20

So even up till super sayan 3, Medaka is getting 8640x boost in stats, while goku is only getting 5000. so that's like 3640x times her normal stats, base goku has to be way over 3640x times her stats at base form for him to even stand a chance here.

That's what im talking about, super sayan is an ability, same for Ultra Instict's stat boost.

There's no linear multiplier for Super Saiyan transformations. It also seems that the more angry/emotional someone is, the more their power boost seems to be. So scaling multipliers to that in order to say "Muh, Medaka is stronger" isn't exactly true as many conditions effect the power boost of a Super Saiyan.

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed. Forcing a character to do something? Like, Base Goku alone could probably wreck due to lelspeedblitz hardcore (Like, Medaka isn't even anywhere near 0.0001% of Goku's speed). You're literally forcing Goku to do something in order to give a side an advantage. So, yeah. Either way, still stomp.

There's also the fact that the Super Saiyan transformation are as much biology as they are ki. They even tend to affect the psychology of a Saiyan. Basically, they are possible due to the way a Saiyan's body functions and interacts with ki. Medaka is not going to copy that.

Also, it's very clear this matchup is set up in a way to try and give Medaka an advantage by forcing Goku to do something.

This is a mismatch, as no matter what you really do, one character stomps the other.

@Fire

Do you understand that even the gap between solar system and multi solar system more than dwarfs the multipliers you just gave? Now imagine the difference between City Block or even Moon Level and Universal. Medaka is a hax fighter, not a DC fighter. Even with the multiplier differnce, there is no way for Medaka to bridge the gap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back