• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Mario, but not really............... at all

So Mario finnaly had get a Low 2C tier and that as we all know is so great, but he isn't the only one that get a Low 2C rating so here I am will make Son Goku, the saiyan that we all know and love and throw again any character that get nowly a Low 2C rating again Princess Peach herself

Surely Speed equalized and Both in character but willing to fight, win here is by incap, fight take place near Peach Castel and Goku is in his second Ultra Instinc-sign-

Princess Peach : 6
Son Goku :
Bowser come, destroy Goku with hax then kidnap Peach for the one millionth time (Incon) :

Last edited:
How is that spite? I make both of them in character without even the will to kill to make it fair?
You think it is a spite because I made that joke about Goku be thrown in matches again any one?

Is this Base Peach used here? I'm not sure about how Mario scalings go but:

UIO2 Goku >> UIO1 Goku > Infinite Zamasu = Baseline Low 2-C

her?
nah unlike mario she doesn't have it, but she can use her items, so in theory she can revive through the 1-UPs

anyway it's possible that she could start with sleep manipulation or power nullification.

I mean, in Character I don’t feel like Peach usually pulls out... well any combat tactics at all mostly?, so I don’t think her pulling out her Hax is likely

I don't think how usefull that information is but In Mario and Luigi Partners in Time she had used sealing again Elder Princess Shroob, she didn't start with it but she didn't take long to use it
Not sure about how much in character is sleep manipulation for her but Power null and sealing are completely in character
Also isn't Peach have 1up mashroom? Goku might need to beat her more than once (1up mashroom can make here return from KO by the way)
Surely Goku is a very skilled fighter and in Ultra Instinc he don't hold back at all, so he might take down the princess before she get the chance to pull a sealing (power null isn't enough to winning these and sleep manipulation wouldn't take Goku in that form as Goku body in ultra instinc move without thinking which from what I remember would mean that Goku can fight even in a sleep state)

That what I can say about the fight, I will let you decide who think might won by yourself

note : Mario characters might have some big scaling chain but the scaling and how it work isn't really clear, mosy due to the nature of the series, so Goku should hold a good AP advantage

Peach is more prone to use magic, that's why Bowser takes her as her magic reverses his. Due to this, I'm voting Peach due to being able to just use something like Mute, nulling Goku's abilities. Or can use sleep manipulation.

Back