• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AntorusTheBurningThrone I thought Ki control is what makes DBZ characters not destroy planets or the universe and such, guess I was talking about something different.Laharl can accidentally kill Goku with different attacks that could destroy the planet or recreate big bang is what I was getting at.

Never said variety = better fighter.

SSG healing is only upon transformation, Senzus aren't Goku's standard equipment, and that paralysis argument...dang...

Dienomite22 said:
@AntorusTheBurningThrone I thought Ki control is what makes DBZ characters not destroy planets or the universe and such, guess I was talking about something different.Laharl can accidentally kill Goku with different attacks that could destroy the planet or recreate big bang is what I was getting at.
Never said variety = better fighter.
Yeah. Ki control is exactly what you stated. However, people can ignore this Rule. That, or with enough uncontrolled Power, the Ki Control thing is beyond them.

For example: Vegeta's Final Flash against Cell had no Ki Control. However, he was able to push his Beam AWAY from the Earth. Same goes with Toppo, though...it did hit the entire World of Void with it. Hell, Toppo even WARPED the Entire World of Void (Which is basically the Size of the Universe, and such). In fact, Freeza's FINGER could destroy the Planet.

However, despite all that uncontrolled Ki, most of the Fighters end up exhausted. That, or their lack of control over said Power usually becomes their Downfall. For example: Toppo's lack of even controlling the GoD Power was his Downfall, since he lost to Vegeta. He gained all this Power, he removed everything unnecessary in his Life, and yet he STILL lost. Kale's unstable control over her Power made Jiren step in, and take care of this.

Same thing goes with Freeza at Full Power, and such. That shit made his Exhausted midway. And that was mostly due to his uncontrolling toll over his Full Power. That uncontroll over his Ki weakened him GREATLY! The same thing ALSO went with his Golden State during the RoF Arc. His little Control over his Ki drained his Stamina completely.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Goku able move laharl via it to heaven?
Laharl not planet busting there (well actually) heaven has air for million and million of km. And yeah even off the planet as Goku had air on snake way man.
Well, he CAN go to King Kai's World...so...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah jiren did not endure paralysis.
Paralysis: the loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically.

Jiren could NOT move in Hit's "Cage of Time". It's BOTH a Timehax, as well as a Paralysis. However, Jiren still broke free of it.

@Antorus

No... it's explicitly time based and works by continually suspending the target in time.

There's no indication that it worked on the nerves to induce paralysis or anything like that.

But it works based on suspending a specific target in time rather than messing with their biological functions to induce paralysis.

It's Time Manipulation, nothing else.

Reppuzan said:
But it works based on suspending a specific target in time rather than messing with their biological functions to induce paralysis.
It's Time Manipulation, nothing else.
Well, I concede at that, then. Since, well, your points do make logical sense.

Antorus. Define Paralysis.

Answer: Messing with bodily functions to prevent proper movement.

Now define Time Stop.

Answer: Freezing time around the target to keep them from moving.

Which one does Hit's work off of?

Drop this reasoning immediately.

We're not in grace until there's a difference of three votes.

I'm leaning towards Laharl because of planet bust though.

AP advantage, MUI, teleportation, and having a chance to take out Laharl before he planet busts.

Thanks but,

The AP advantage was debunked

MUI not that useful in speed equalized matches except for limited power null.

I think all Laharl would need to planet bust is one hit on Goku.

It seems the only thing Goku has is teleportation and Limited power null.While Laharl can restore his health and magic, unintentionally kill Goku, Has stat and resistance boosts(item kind),and better range

mui is useful in speed equal, easier to dodge and he gets power and speed up within the fight. planet bust doesnt mean insta win, he cant breath in space but doesnt die from it, he can keep fighting or teleport to other planet, breath in, go back to laharl and fight or teleport him as well to different location. i believe this is in character so healing not sure if he ever used it and using items seems even less likely.

Speed boost isn't allowed in speed equal matches unless it's via time manipulation, Goku can't breathe in space, Laharl can bust the universe taking teleporting to another planet out of the equation.

And it is in character for Laharl to use items

i thought it was changed a few days back for it to be allowed, destroying the universe isnt in character for him. may you remind me where he used items in the game outside of you choosing him to do so?

Don't think it so unless I missed the thread if so link it please.The attack destroys and recreates the universe,it's a fodder attack.It's an rpg and he can equal those items so he can and would use them.

thats were my knowledge ends, i dont know what is in character for games to use, is it having skills or actually using them atleast once outside of player choice? anime/manga for my knownledge having and using is very different which means some will never be used outside of bloodlust fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back