• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed boosting is allowed (in a speed equalized match) an less I missed a thread where they decided it wasn't

Laharl can increase his accuracy and speed instantly through items while Goku has to "slowly" get stronger with reactive power level

Ultra Instinct is far from absolute, just saying.

Jiren still beat the tar out of Goku while they were fighting.

@Glassman

When nameless characters can use Big Bang, I'm pretty sure that Laharl isn't weaker by any means and is probably stronger.

But Goku slowly getting stronger doesn't mean much If all Laharl needs is a couple of hits to kill him (via planet or universe bust)

@Repp he's fought and defeated people that are much stronger than a baseline.

@Dien He's experience against those that can oneshot him before in his incomplete state. Not to mention he can just nullify the attack should Laharl ever try to blow up the planet.

Dienomite22 said:
But Goku slowly getting stronger doesn't mean much If all Laharl needs is a couple of hits to kill him (via planet or universe bust)
"VIA Universe bust"

This is the same series where it began with Goku/Beerus threatening to destroy the entire Universe with their clashes alone. Hell, even in SSJ, his clashes with Beerus still nearly destroyed the Universe.

Now, U.I.O Goku's stated to be stronger than Beerus, BY BEERUS HIMSELF! And not only are his God Forms stronger now also, but his regular states are ALSO now Stronger as well.

Sure, it doesn't change much, but Universe busting isn't SHIT anymore. Also, I doubt Laharl could ever hit Goku a few times, just to kill him.

You seem to downplay DB too much for your own Good.

Reppuzan said:
@Glassman
When nameless characters can use Big Bang, I'm pretty sure that Laharl isn't weaker by any means and is probably stronger.
Vegeta can use a Big Bang attack, yet that doesn't do much.

Algalon in WoW can use Big Bang, and yet that doesn't do much at all.

Toppo's Hakai basically warped the entire Void with a Simple Hakai. HIS HAKAI pretty much was a Big Bang, since it created Stars and shit along with it (I mean, LOOK AT THE PLACE NOW). His Hakai was more of a Big Bang than Vegeta's Big Bang Attack.

And yet Vegeta was still >>> Than Toppo.

Named Moves in Anime/Video Games usually don't live up to their names.

They are really voting for Laharn just because Goku can't breath in space? Lmao that's pathetic, I could simply remake the battle in an indestructible planet.

What? I'm saying Goku can't survive in space you know without oxygen. You would know that if you read what I said above.

Dienomite22 said:
Alright, thanks. But I think Laharl having Accuracy, Speed, and defense boosts can counter that.
Son Goku's accuracy in Omen alone's somewhat Top Notch, and it reaches that of a God of Destructions, his Speed becomes even greater as the Fight progresses, and YES, he does progress his speed/attacks even faster as time goes on. So, he can increase his capacities quickly in battle.

And, defense boosts? Goku can make Barriers, he can project a **** ton of Ki blasts, and he can dodge shit (Though, he will get hit if it does become a Threat for him).

Oh, and take a look at the Goku Vs Jiren fight. He was getting beat down, yet still won....

WITH A **** TON OF STAMINA/BREATH LEFT IN HIM, EVEN! It was only when the Toll broke down on him, that he knew he lost.

Dienomite22 said:
What? I'm saying Goku can't survive in space you know without oxygen. You would know that if you read what I said above.
I think he knows. In fact, not surviving in Space without Oxygen is STILL NOT SURVIVNG IN SPACE!

You do realize Goku could just perform instant Transmission to another Planet, yes?

Dienomite22 said:
...? And what I said? You are voting for Laharl because Goku can't survive in space.

Also Goku FRA.

@Therefir Not the only way for Laharl to win,only the one that will most likely happen and it's a legitimate way to win, not Laharl's fault Goku can't breathe in space.

@AntorusTheBurningThrone Please put all of your counters in 1 reply

The point of UI is that there's no hesitation or gaps in between his movements. In a speed equalized match, this means that there's no pause between Goku's blocks, dodges and attacks. That's what UI gives to Goku; Laharl is naturally at a speed disadvantage since Goku maximizes what movements he CAN make whilst Laharl is still pausing to think. Thinking slows one down; which is what UI circumvents. When Goku moves to block or dodge, once he's complete that action he's already moving to attack when Laharl is just only now recoiling and deciding on the next best move to make.

I can remake this battle using a indestructible planet you know?

Also, Laharl can't get around of Instinctive Reaction + Getting Faster and Stronger, Laharl would get overwhelmed by Goku in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back