• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku via insane range of attacks, precog and instinctive reactions. Eventually, if pushed long enough, Goku gets a massive boost and wrecks his opposition.

KLOL506 said:
Goku via insane range of attacks, precog and instinctive reactions. Eventually, if pushed long enough, Goku gets a massive boost and wrecks his opposition.
When did he show precognition?

"By predicting Hit's movements by analyzing his style, Goku was able to react to his attacks even when he stopped time"

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Karate Kid would win this, Super Karate.
State your reasoning or else it won't count as a vote.
Karate's Kids contended with peeps that create Timelines by clashing with another opponent, also MUI Goku only lasts like what, five minutes? Positive he can hold out that long and just whip him.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
KLOL506 said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Karate Kid would win this, Super Karate.
State your reasoning or else it won't count as a vote.
Karate's Kids contended with peeps that create Timelines by clashing with another opponent, also MUI Goku only lasts like what, five minutes? Positive he can hold out that long and just whip him.
Sounds like baseline Low 2-C to me. Unless he's Superboy-Prime levels of Low 2-C I doubt he'd even pose somewhat of a challenge to the top-tier Low 2-Cs of DBS. Need I remind you that MUI Goku is insanely above baseline just by flexing?

Also, range.

MUI Goku has terrible stamina, Karate Kid does have superior martial arts skill and I don't think goku is a wussy who sits back spamming ki balsts, he likes things up close and personal.

Not this Goku, he goes in straight for the kill with ki blast spam.

Also, that kind of skill is literally not gonna help against someone who is literally several degrees deep into Low 2-C and has precog and instinctive reaction to do the dodging and attacking for him. And also the insane range and ki blast versatility card.

KLOL506 said:
Not this Goku, he goes in straight for the kill with ki blast spam.
Also, that kind of skill is literally not gonna help against someone who is literally several degrees deep into Low 2-C and has precog and instinctive reaction to do the dodging and attacking for him. And also the insane range and ki blast versatility card.
I don't remember Goku hanging back k i blast spamming Jiren for more than three seconds. Most of the time he was up close and personal.

That's because they were briefly on equal ground before rage kicked in.

Karate Kid on the other hand, risks getting KO'd if he even tries to go CQC with Goku, ki blast or not.

Jiren was still somewhat capable of pushing back Goku with his strikes but then eventually got overwhelmed.

Regardless, Karate Kid gets rekt with the AP advantage Goku has if they go CQC anytime soon. With speed equal, Karate Kid's gonna have a hard time landing any proper hits, and Goku isn't gonna let him stay away from his range since he very well knows his time limits.

KLOL506 said:
Jiren was still somewhat capable of pushing back Goku with his strikes but then eventually got overwhelmed.
Regardless, Karate Kid gets rekt with the AP advantage Goku has if they go CQC anytime soon.
Idk man.. you're underestimating Super Karate.

Unless Super Karate has feats of dwarving the massive scaling chain DBS currently has right now and unless it grants KK the same dodging abilities as Ultra Instinct, I doubt Karate Kid is gonna even scratch MUI Goku.

If Karate Kid doesn't scale above Superboy Prime, he gets 1-shot.

Superboy Prime in his own thread against Goku has multiple of times failed to prove he has anywhere near the AP to even scratch Goku in his match-up, with his feats as well as feats comparable being baseline or near baseline.

From feats, Superboy Prime would be around the Casual Jiren that found the first UIO Goku.

MUI Goku is stomps than UIO Goku (3rd Time) who's stomps UIO Goku (2nd Time) who stomps UIO Goku (1st Time) who's roughly equal to Superboy Prime.

Then MUI Goku does indeed 1-shot.

Karate Kid > Baseline Low 2-C (Benefit of the doubt)

MUI Goku > 3rd UIO Goku > 2nd UIO Goku > 1st UIO Goku > Baseline Low 2-C

Completely discounting Jiren, Kefla, and everyone else inbetween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back