• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I know the first thing you are thinking is "stomp match. Cal should be banned. Massive spite. Goku blitzes and is universal." And to that I say, "Well let me speak first." Goku is in the Pilaf Saga. Nothing else. Can't use Oozaru, or the Flying Nimbus. I'm debating taking away the Power Pole too. Who wins and why?
JasonVoorhees
Kid Goku

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Janemba wins via speed and hax.
Wait, wrong thread.

Anyway, as long as the win condition isn't death, I'd say Goku should probably be able to eventually incapacitate Jason via superior skill.
To bolded: ROFL. After all both you and I been through with Janemba, I find this incredibly funny.

To italics: Thanks for input, man. What if it is death, though? How would it change, if at all?

Well one thing i'll throw out here is that Jason is a hard a** (pause tho) b**** to kill and take down for good, that's one.

I mean, a kamehameha could possibly, but I'm not sure if it's strong enough to vaporize yet, or even if it is, it would take him out.

Actually that's the problem, Cal. I just looked at Jason's profile and his durability (for whatever reason) is Small Building level. Basically this means that unless Goku learnt how to use the Kamehama, he's going to need one perfect a** shot to vaporising Jason here.

I mean Goku can legit stomp Jason in his Oozaru form but as his normal self, i really don't know if he can make it out of Crystal Lake (i had to, okay? Pretty sure half of Jason's victims die there) safely or not...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Actually that's the problem, Cal. I just looked at Jason's profile and his durability (for whatever reason) is Small Building level. Basically this means that unless Goku learnt how to use the Kamehama, he's going to need one perfect a** shot to vaporising Jason here.

I actually missed the Smal Building durability while making this.

I mean Goku can legit stomp Jason in his Oozaru form

Yeah. I had to limit Goku A LOT to make this thread. Had to make it Kid Goku, at his first arc, with few if any of his weapons, and none of his transformations.

but as his normal self, i really don't know if he can make it out of Crystal Lake (i had to, okay? Pretty sure half of Jason's victims die there) safely or not...

I actually give you a lot of credit for that. Nice start for headcanon for this battle. I can see it now: Goku wanders into the abandoned camp, looking for some wolves to eat. Little did he know he was being watched...

I'm not sure a blade is enough to take down Goku. I mean, he was hit by an ax that was used to chop down trees when he's entering the house from Aru Village (where he encounters Oolong), and it shatters after landing a blow to Goku's head (leaving a bump after that). His tissues are tougher than humans (Bulma says that she could've died if she was there instead of Goku). Only ways to take down Goku was until he's too hungry to fight or if you grabbed his tail that takes away his strength (making him weak and weary), but he'll basically either dodge or disarm Jason's machete or shatter the blade to no use. That's physically. There's also for him being naive, which could get him into trouble if he caught like a "curiosity kills a cat" kind of thing. Speaking of capabilities, I actually collected some feats like before he received Roshi's training (which I include timing from a 100 meter dash). Like he runs at 11.7647 m/s (8.5 seconds from 100 meters), can lift up a Renault 5 Turbo Bulma's on (which makes about 1,018 kg total) and threw it meters away, crushing granite boulders with his bare hands when pulling out of the ground (and picking up Turtle, a loggerhead sea turtle, which I assume he weighs over 450 kg since I think he's big enough to hold up Roshi above water), resisted 3 gunshots from Bulma's pistol (he's slightly hurt and he stated that his body's hard as steel), defeated the Bear Thief with Jan Ken (Rock, Scissors, N' Paper) to the face, breaking 3 bricks with only his index, surviving from Yamcha's Rogafufuken (Wolf Fang Fist) and collisions from 4 stone pillars in rubble while he's hungry, has a sense of smell like a dog, has an advantage in the wilderness due to living in the mountains... All I'm saying is, he may be small, but he's super strong. But I'm sure Jason can be a tough nut to crack due to his immortality and durability. Goku's a prodigy fighter while Jason is an undead psychopath. Do you think it makes sense? Plus, Goku avoids unfair advantages when it comes to fighting, like outside help or by cheating. Until Jason gets rid of his signatuire weapon, then Goku will fight him fairly in hand-to-hand since you took away his Nyoibo (Power Pole). And I think Jason seeks revenge on some troublesome kids who does the partying and drinking booze or does profanity and all that. Not Goku since he's serene and does mostly fighting.

Interesting match. Jason has better hax, I also think better durability. Goku is more intellegent combat wise and has kamehameha but it was quite weak during this time. It could possibly incinerate Jason yet he does have Regenerationn and Immortality. I'll go with Jason in the end.

After reviewing the first few chapters of the manga im going with goku.

Hell yamcha could give jason a hard time and stomp human jason.

i am leaning to goku really but because of the immortality and regen jason has it won't be easy though Goku can still trap jason due to combat intelegence

Back