• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I find it hilarious that no one has done this yet

ToP Mastered UI Goku vs Beast Gohan

SBA but no speed equal

Win via death

Goku:
Gohan: 2
Incon:

Last edited:
I'm allowed to vote so imma say this here

Goku probably stomps. His stamina issue isn't an issue here since he will in character put Gohan down at every opportunity, and considering how he has the advantage in literally everything, he should win before his 10 mins are up, esp since both are sextillions of times MFTL+

I'm not counting these votes cuz no one is providing evidence

They both scale above Beerus-level characters

except in Goku's case, he beat someone (Jiren) who was already stronger than Beerus in Base, and then got a massive amp on top of that by breaking his limits. Both these characters are so strong that one of their auras alone was about to 1 shot everyone in the ToP audience, including the likes of Beerus and Belmod

in Gohan's case, he beat someone who at full power is stronger than Broly who's on par with Beerus, but when Gohan actually fought him he was already massively weakened to the point where massively weaker characters like Orange Piccolo could harm him, plus Gohan hit him in the weak point

y'all are just voting Gohan cuz he showed up later in the story even though there's no direct scaling saying otherwise

I'm not counting these votes cuz no one is providing evidence

They both scale above Beerus-level characters

except in Goku's case, he beat someone (Jiren) who was already stronger than Beerus in Base, and then got a massive amp on top of that by breaking his limits. Both these characters are so strong that one of their auras alone was about to 1 shot everyone in the ToP audience, including the likes of Beerus and Belmod

in Gohan's case, he beat someone who at full power is stronger than Broly who's on par with Beerus, but when Gohan actually fought him he was already massively weakened to the point where massively weaker characters like Orange Piccolo could harm him, plus Gohan hit him in the weak point

y'all are just voting Gohan cuz he showed up later in the story even though there's no direct scaling saying otherwise
Gohan one shoting someone who stated to be stronger than Goku and Vegeta is more than enough proof nothing more nothing less, Gohan simply stomp and this thread should be closed since it's a clear cut mismatch

Gohan > Cell Max > Piccolo, who could oneshot guys who were on par with Goku and Vegeta while holding back.

Gohan stomps because he is shown to be stronger than Broly and Broly fought Whis

Did goku fought Whis? No, he is fodder, Gohan is a chad, jaque mate

1) no proof about that

2) as stated in Gohan profile the fight between him cell max is considered "the strongest battle in his story" which would already put even a weakened Cell max massively above Broly and MUI Goku
1. Read Goku's and Vegeta's profiles, and make a CRT if you're unsatisfied

2. this is from the same guy who considered the God Scale canon. I've said this in several threads before and I'll say it again: Any argument that involves author statements in DBZ should be taken with a chunk of salt

The scaling according to the profiles is that Gohan is the strongest in history. UI Goku isn't even top 3 considering the existence of Cell Max, Orange Piccolo, and DBS:SH SSB

Also the Gohan vs Jiren match is outdated because it the scaling wasn't up to date at the time

Gohan's best feat is killing someone on Orange Piccolo's level, who isn't on MUI Goku's level.

Cell Max at his strongest can surpass Broly, but he was heavily weakened by the time he fought Gohan, and Gohan also attacked him in the weak point, which can be damaged by far weaker characters

Goku was able to fight on par with an eventually overpower someone whom even in Base could blow away all of Universe 11 and 7's bleachers simultaneously with the exception of the Angels, including Beerus and Belmod, all with just his aura alone. Any of the GoDs individually are already on par with Broly, and by extension Cell Max's, level

With this in mind, claiming that Gohan just 1 shots when there is zero evidence to assume such besides his "strongest warrior" claims is foolish and completely ignores all of Goku's advantages compared to him

Once again I could care less about that, Gohan's AP justification makes it clear, the same Gohan who is aware about Goku MUI form and yet he still think that he would have trouble beating Cell max
Gohan can't sense god ki, in which all of the characters in the series at that level with the exception of Broly and Cell Max use God Ki, and Goku scales far above both of them

Hell, when Orange Piccolo shows up in the manga, he'll probably be considered > TUI Goku, so I'm hyped.
8910862-img_20230418_212907.jpg

Gohan > Cell Max > Orange Piccolo > Oneshotting Blue Goku and Vegeta
one shotting Blue Goku and Vegeta is nothing impressive compared to MUI Goku

also considering how Orange Piccolo is stated to be on par with them, not 1 shotting them

read Goku and Vegeta's profile and make a CRT if you don't like it

Back