• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DUO
Buzz Lightyear, take notes

Dragon-Ball-Zenkai-Battle-Royale-Goku
The last thread was closed by the OP over it becoming an internet war when that was not the case by any measure (Heated Debate =/= Flame War), so I'm remaking it.
Sayain Saga Goku vs Classic Duo All-Out

Score

Goku: 3 (KillitwithC4, AnimeFanboy, Beatsbydrake)

Duo: 7 (BruceTheBatman/Me, Cropfist, Over-1, VircaTheDestroyer, GrudgeMan, Huesito88, Bre8k)

Who wins? Speed Equalized

So going by both of their profiles, goku has kaioken boost to up his stats, and duo has mostly melee based attacks, and is overconfident like vegeta considering it says that duo's overconfidence lead to his death in the manga. So goku has the edge with wider range, and he has been shown blowing away a galick gun, and was still able to move as fast as he normally was when great ape vegeta showed up, so my vote goes to goku for this reason, also, where did these other people vote on the main page, cause I don't see any of them here.

Fatbuu1000 said:
So going by both of their profiles, goku has kaioken boost to up his stats, and duo has mostly melee based attacks, and is overconfident like vegeta considering it says that duo's overconfidence lead to his death in the manga. So goku has the edge with wider range, and he has been shown blowing away a galick gun, and was still able to move as fast as he normally was when great ape vegeta showed up, so my vote goes to goku for this reason, also, where did these other people vote on the main page, cause I don't see any of them here.
Goku isn't 5-B in base and Duo can stalemate him in KKX4

And Duo's overconfidence is nothing to Vegeta's.

No he doesn't. Multiple kilometers is above anything in SS DBZ

No he couldn't. He was crippled and barely kept out of the way.

Ok sir, first off, I've never said goku was 5-B in base, and vegeta's overconfidence lead to his many defeats, sounds very similar to overconfidence leading to your death. And goku has a lot more energy based attacks than duo. Also, I have the manga when goku fought vegeta, and it shows that goku was still able to keep away from great ape vegeta while somewhat crippled.

Fatbuu1000 said:
Ok sir, first off, I've never said goku was 5-B in base, and vegeta's overconfidence lead to his many defeats, sounds very similar to overconfidence leading to your death. And goku has a lot more energy based attacks than duo. Also, I have the manga when goku fought vegeta, and it shows that goku was still able to keep away from great ape vegeta while somewhat crippled.
You make it suond like it with the whole stat buff thing, when really Duo has a stat advantage regardless

Goku has been owned by his own overconfidence before.

Same technique done differently =/= versatility.

Because he was a small target.

Goku can be planet level with kkx 3, that was enough to hold back a planet bustIng attack. Vegeta is stronger than duo going by their stats, and if goku was able to overpower vegeta and still be able to move like he did after the beam struggle, he should easily throw much more damage to duo.

Hold on, I'm wondering, since you're the maker of this thread, doesn't that make your vote not count or is that not part of the rules?

It's not officially apart of the rules, however I and others prefer people not to do that. they usually don't get added.

Superkamiguru10 said:
I'm going to vote for goku for reasons above.
What reasoning? Goku has neither a range nor an AP advantage, and Duo's advantages far outweigh Goku's.

Read the 1st thread.

KillitwithC4 said:
You do you that in this thread, goku and duo are no longer limited right?
Yes, and that's how it should be.

Duo still has the advantage in everything and isn't limited in stamina and has superior physical attributes (being a robot and that he can be 5-B indefinitely while Goku is only so in short bursts).

He has more experience as well.

KillitwithC4 said:
Just was thinking on the 2 previous voters, they could possibly be sock puppets, but I'll wait for more evidence.
Same, honestly. Especially given they both joined at nearly the same time and appeared on the same 3 threads.

I recommend keeping an eye on them. Reporting is a little too extreme.

However I'm not counting their vote due to nonexistent reasoning

Fatbuu1000 said:
Goku can be planet level with kkx 3, that was enough to hold back a planet bustIng attack. Vegeta is stronger than duo going by their stats, and if goku was able to overpower vegeta and still be able to move like he did after the beam struggle, he should easily throw much more damage to duo.
You're on C4

It still horrifically injures him and puts Goku at the absolute bottom of 5-B.

Vegeta is not stronger than Duo going by stats unless Duo is holding back.

And if Goku doesn't use kaio-kenx4 or 3 right away he's going to be manhandled, while Goku would only be slightly above Duo with KKX4 at best, and still below him in 3. He can only use it in short bursts and the damage Duo will do before then will make things even worst since Goku doesn't use Kaioken right away in a fight.

Well that doesn't mean he'll wait to the very end to use kaioken. And I remember watching the fight that goku took blows from vegeta in great ape form.

KillitwithC4 said:
Well that doesn't mean he'll wait to the very end to use kaioken. And I remember watching the fight that goku took blows from vegeta in great ape form.
Well, yeah, of course but it means Duo will have a huge advantage early on since Goku doesn't know what he's getting into.

Never directly as far as know. The only direct hit he took from GA Vegeta was in KKX4 (Or was it 3?), aside from getting paralyzed by Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back