• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are roughly 1 KiloFoe, does Leviathan go for Absolute Zero as a starting move? How good is she h2h?

Other thing, is Goku restricted to SSJ2?

I think Fairy could eventually outlast but I'll wait for more input.

Ye. Goku is resurrected to SSJ2, unless he is Cell level in this form, in which he starts at SSJ2 but can go SSJ3, and Leviathan starts at base but can use her Armored Phenomenon.

About ABZ, idk. From what I've played of MMZ, only one of her attacks freezes (and idek if it's ABZ), but she appears in MMZ2 and 3 so for all I know she could be doing more.

Leviathan has ABZ because she's way superior to Robot Masters which already had ABZ. Anyway, Leviathan is way weaker on land than on sea, so her starting move would be just jump on the water. I'm unsure how Goku fights on water so I'll just wait for more input.

Eeh, I don't like this match. Leviathan and Goku fight on completely different terrains. If Leviathan enters on the water and Goku stays on the ground/fly, they pretty much will never hit each other. Even if Leviathan destroy the entire ground like Thethis on ZXA, Goku could just fly and pretty much no one would be able to fight.

Back