• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs. Doctor Doofenshmirtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku by virtue of not being a glass cannon and Doofenshmirtz complete incompetence.

Yes. I am listed under opponents of dragon ball and supporters of phineas and ferb. This takes a lot of willpower to say.

It's the fact Zeno lost to Simon that is why I'm not butthurt towards dragon ball

Goku Bodies.

The Doctor is only Low 2-C via prep and it isn't even combat applicable. His machines are only that level when they malfunction.

Not to mention that his durability stat is High 8-C. So Goku one-shots to oblivion.

Doff beats Raven who has at least thousand more ways to beat Doff than Goku has and here he is losing to Goku.

This says a lot about vs battle threads.

SuperKamiNappa said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Wait You're not my pizza delivery guy"
"Kame...hame...HA!"
As hilarious, and in character, as this is if Doof has prep time I would hope he would be expecting Goku to show up.
He expects perry constantly. Doesen't help him against him.

Raven lost to a vaccum cleaner in the show, she is the one person more incompetent than Doof

She also fought her father who is a universal Lord. Has also tricked people with insane amount of experience and knowledge.

Are people saying that the guy who has been unable to defeat an at best Tier 8 Subsonic with basic h2h training for years is going to defeat Ultra Instinct Goku with a weapon he can't properly use that's only been put to application once?

Also his victory against Raven is probably inaccurate too. At least if Raven is even remotely close to as competent as Blanked claims she is. But either way Goku demolishes him no effort.

@SSGJ Doof can't take over Danville. Rick can make the US military his bitch. It'd be a pretty funny yet one sided fight lol

To be fair, raven is one of the weakest Low 2-Cs on the wiki.

But I do agree Goku stomps here. And I'm one of the biggest phineas and ferb fans on this site.

...Thanks to alternative doofenshmirtz being a moron who cared more about his toy train than taking over anything. Not due to Doofenshmirtz aiming his Low 2-C device at him, or mind controlling anything, or anything intellegent.

Goku wins reason above, also about Raven, I tried to search for her page but I couldn't find it, how is she low 2-C???

No, this is a stomp in Goku's favor. Doof is too incompetent. Goku looks at him with his invisible eye beams and done. Close this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back