• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs. Champa.

If you were to ask me, I believe Beerus is vastly superior to any other GoD and that the top tiers in the ToP were all GoD-tier or higher.

So considering UIS3 Goku could take on Base Jiren, who surpassed the GoDs (barring Beerus) I would claim UIS3 Goku would stomp Champa.

A rough scaling perspective that I have is:

SSB Gogeta >> FPSS Broly ~ UI Goku ~ LB Jiren >/= Beerus >>>> SS Broly > Base Jiren > UIS3 Goku > DBS:B Frieza > UIS2 Goku > DBS:B Blue Twos > ToP Golden Frieza >> Champa

Fundamentally, however, all versus threads involving Jiren, Goku, Broly or GoDs facing eachother should be banned. Because nobody can seem to agree on whether Beerus >>>> other GoDs, if Base Jiren >> GoDs >>>> everyone else or otherwise. Meaning these threads tend to be inconclusive wrecks with no consensus.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Can't we agree that their AP is around similar levels ? Like, not enough to stomp or one shot
It would still be a stomp. Goku has EE Resistance, instinctive reactions, etc and has full power with Super Kamehameha. He was also able to take on Jiren, who Belmod claimed no one can hope to defeat.

Goku inherently has a massive skill advantage, resistances to Champa's only hax and is likely more powerful.

Eh, dunno about experience, but indeed Goku has the advantage considering their AP gap, whatever it is, isn't enough to stomp or one shot one or the other

So Goku via resistances and skill ?

I mean, the GoDs probably have experience advantage but Goku, Jiren, Hit, Frieza, Broly, etc have all managed to surprise, surpass or manipulate them, These characters are considered insane prodigies for a reason.

Matches also aren't just stomps because of one-shot potential, they can be stomps simply because the other character has no win conditions.

How can Champa outpace Goku? He isn't stronger. Can his Hakai work? Nope, Goku has EE resistance. Is he more skilled? Nada, Goku has Ultra Instinct amps. Is he faster? If Goku is stronger, he's also faster. How about stamina? Well, Vados states Champa doesn't work out and he's depicted as getting exhausted quickly...

Champa has literally nothing over UIS Goku. There is zero statistical or tactical advantage he would have here. He can only win via pure, brute, luck.

Of course, OP didn't specify WoV so I guess Champa can probably just blow up the planet before Goku destroys him.

Actually FP Jiren > UIO3 by a pretty good bit and FP Jiren is perhaps greater than a GoD. Goku has a skill advantage though.

All GoDs are considered comparable. Belmod judges Base Jiren as unbeatable and superior to himself, a GoD.

Base Jiren >> GoDs

UIS3 Goku couldn't defeat Jiren, but he kept up incredibly well.

That moment when UIO3 Goku is winning against Champa, a God of Destruction yet he lost to Current Golden Frieza.

CryoTheMayo said:
Maybe if Champa got off his ass and jogged once in a while I'd give him more respect here.
I don't understand your point Beerus spent most of his GoD career eating and sleeping, perhaps he has a faster metabolism ovo

Honestly I still have my doubts about Jiren being THAT far above all the GoDs, but with that being said I still think Goku would likely take this one FRA.

It's all a mess in the overall scaling but:

• Gods of Destruction are treated as all comparable (unless given sufficient reason to be higher or lower)
  • Belmod claims no one can defeat Jiren, and that he has no hope of defeating Jiren.
  • Therefore Champa would have no hope against Jiren.
  • UIS3 Goku could keep up with Jiren.
  • Therefore UIS3 Goku must be superior to Champa, a GoD.
Base Jiren > UIS3 Goku >> GoDs (Including Champa)

Champa has lower stamina than other characters depicted in the series, and we know loss of stamina = loss of power in DB. Thus, Champa won't be able to last long against UIS3 Goku, who is superior and has UI.

Wasn't the factor that made Frieza beat UIO3 Goku is that GF has far more stamina than Goku in UI? After all, Frieza was stomped by SSJ Broly yet still survived his punches for an hour

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Wasn't the factor that made Frieza beat UIO3 Goku is that GF has far more stamina than Goku in UI? After all, Frieza was stomped by SSJ Broly yet still survived his punches for an hour
Yes, and Champa has stamina weaknesses.

I do disagree too, but the Frieza side has a point @Julian.

@Gilad

Jiren > UIO3 Goku > or = Belmod, Average GoDs.

And the GoD scaling is very confusing, either Champa is = to Beerus who is either > or = to UIS or UI Goku. Or Champa is just your average GoD

I got really Ninja'd there.

Hey! Beerus at least sought out an opponent when his crazy pet fish told him! He puts in work...every 50 or so years, maybe...

I know, also Champa is weaker than Beerus, as clearly stated by Vados. And considering Champa's stamina problems, Goku EE resistance and him being superior to Champa in AP, would this count as a stomp?

That is what I am arguing, yes. But Omega didn't specify this as WoV, so Champa can technically win by destroying the planet. Although, I guess Goku could IT away.

Hey! Beerus at least sought out an opponent when his crazy pet fish told him! He puts in work...every 50 or so years, maybe...

Damn if Beerus is the strongest how long do the rest of 'em sleep ovo

All of the GoD in the anime are comparable. So if Belmod says Jiren is above him, he must be above the rest of the gods.

UIO3 Goku can battle against Full Power Jiren, therefore he should be at least slightly above Champa. We have no indication that Champa has any form of UI, so Goku should be able to dodge a decent amount of his attacks and finish the fight.

CryoTheMayo said:
That is what I am arguing, yes. But Omega didn't specify this as WoV, so Champa can technically win by destroying the planet. Although, I guess Goku could IT away.
Knowing Champa he's totally capable of doing that if there ain't no Vados to calm him down.

Omegas03 said:
Damn if Beerus is the strongest how long do the rest of 'em sleep ovo
I mean, if we used the manga...Belmod is 'only' over 267,000 years old, compared to Beerus and Champa being over 65 million years old.

CryoTheMayo said:
If you were to ask me, I believe Beerus is vastly superior to any other GoD and that the top tiers in the ToP were all GoD-tier or higher.
So considering UIS3 Goku could take on Base Jiren, who surpassed the GoDs (barring Beerus) I would claim UIS3 Goku would stomp Champa.

A rough scaling perspective that I have is:

SSB Gogeta >> FPSS Broly ~ UI Goku ~ LB Jiren >/= Beerus >>>> SS Broly > Base Jiren > UIS3 Goku > DBS:B Frieza > UIS2 Goku > DBS:B Blue Twos > ToP Golden Frieza >> Champa

Fundamentally, however, all versus threads involving Jiren, Goku, Broly or GoDs facing eachother should be banned. Because nobody can seem to agree on whether Beerus >>>> other GoDs, if Base Jiren >> GoDs >>>> everyone else or otherwise. Meaning these threads tend to be inconclusive wrecks with no consensus.
Cryo shouldn't Beerus be 2-C by this logic since Champa is half and you have Beerus much higher

• UIS3 Goku could keep up with Jiren.
  • Therefore UIS3 Goku must be superior to Champa, a GoD.
Base Jiren > UIS3 Goku >> GoDs (Including Champa)

Champa has lower stamina than other characters depicted in the series, and we know loss of stamina = loss of power in DB. Thus, Champa won't be able to last long against UIS3 Goku, who is superior and has UI.
How does base Jiren scale to UIO3, considering what we saw? After Toppo was thrown out, Jiren powers up to full power and fights with UIO3. Full Power Jiren should scale to UIO3 and BUW Jiren should scale to MUI.

Back