• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku & Vegeta CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku:
Forcefield Creation would apply to Base Goku (DBS manga)
Breath Attack, Large Size, BFR would apply to UI Goku.
Damage Boost would apply to every version of Goku.
Spatial Manipulation would apply to EoZ Goku and everything after that.

Vegeta:
Damage Boost would apply to every version of Vegeta, and Fire Manipulation obviously only applies to UE Vegeta.

Last edited:
Good
He already has it, although just type 1. Maybe we should scale the construct to Goku's height, who's visible in the head, instead of the tree of unknown size.

Good

All ki users in our DB pages have it, this specific case should be described in the notable techniques section

I thought all ki users had it already, but anyway, it's good.

He already has it in god form.

Ofc I agree with DB, but I don't thinl Vegeta's aura is actual fire, it just looks like fire, and it's pretty common for DB characters to attack with their aura.

Maybe we should scale the construct to Goku's height, who's visible in the head, instead of the tree of unknown size.
Type 2 seems pretty consistent since they dwarf numerous trees and even mountains located in the background.

All ki users in our DB pages have it, this specific case should be described in the notable techniques section
I thought I'd mention it separately due to its potency and ability to protect others, but that's fine as well.

My bad. Removed it.

I don't thinl Vegeta's aura is actual fire, it just looks like fire
I guess you could argue that, though it'd be bit weird for it not to be fire imo.

I'm not sure about the BFR part. Yeah it's essentially what it is, but nothing stopping them from simply returning assuming they survive in space (and Gas can, and has returned from the other side of the universe, so not exactly a BFR)

I'm not sure about the BFR part. Yeah it's essentially what it is, but nothing stopping them from simply returning assuming they survive in space (and Gas can, and has returned from the other side of the universe, so not exactly a BFR)
i mean boros has bfr

also gas and granolah need range and iq upgrades for being able to fight goku and vegeta and push these combat geinus's

also their range should be better then goku and vegeta's god forms via being stronger then them due to the wish

Technically speaking Goku should have BFR anyway just for being able to teleport his opponents elsewhere.

Technically speaking Goku should have BFR anyway just for being able to teleport his opponents elsewhere.
He already has it for this iirc. But since this is achieved via different means, I thought it should probably be added as well.

Type 2 seems pretty consistent since they dwarf numerous trees and even mountains located in the background.
We should get an acuurate calc for safety, and the mountains in the background are affected by perspective

I guess you could argue that, though it'd be bit weird for it not to be fire imo.
Well, for starters it's purple, and it's never referred to as fire, doesn't burn anyone and there are no precedents of characters projecting fire instead of just energy aura. Also, iirc that's a common design for some auras in the DBS manga.

You're definitely right, but IMO this:
Is MUCH better looking and better formatted than this:
can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling,
But this is probably more of an issue with the verse's profiles in general, not just Goku's, and likely belongs in its own CRT.

Anyway, everything except Fire Manipulation seems alright.

We should get an acuurate calc for safety, and the mountains in the background are affected by perspective
You wouldn't be able to dwarf them by being a few meters tall regardless though. What would be a fair calc? I think taking the average size of a tree is pretty fair, and consistent due to the amount of trees close to them.

Well, for starters it's purple, and it's never referred to as fire, doesn't burn anyone and there are no precedents of characters projecting fire instead of just energy aura. Also, iirc that's a common design for some auras in the DBS manga.
Fair enough. Seems like most disagree with Fire Manipulation for Vegeta.

You wouldn't be able to dwarf them by being a few meters tall regardless though. What would be a fair calc? I think taking the average size of a tree is pretty fair, and consistent due to the amount of trees close to them.
Using Goku as a measure should be better, especially in the new chapter as we see the spirit head right next to Goku

Using Goku as a measure should be better, especially in the new chapter as we see the spirit head right next to Goku
I disagree with that tbh. It doesn't look like Goku's completely on scale (he's as big as the trees etc). Plus the size that'd generate is not much bigger than a tree, and definitely not enough to dwarf mountains in the background. Taking the average size of a tree is safer and more consistent here imo.

I disagree with that tbh. It doesn't look like Goku's completely on scale (he's as big as the trees etc). Plus the size that'd generate is not much bigger than a tree, and definitely not enough to dwarf mountains in the background. Taking the average size of a tree is safer and more consistent here imo.
He's not tree sized. It just looks like it because of how perspective works

Goku might be drawn as tall as a tree, but calc wise we'd be working with different values, and give how the construct is proportionally accurate, I think it'd be safer to use Goku instead of the tree.

0066-037.png

We can scale Goku to the spirit head here

I wouldn't say that's consistent either. Here and here Goku's very small compared to the head of the construct, yet here he's a pretty big chunk of the size of its head. But the literal panel after that shows him as big as the eye that he was much bigger than in the previous panel.
The size of the trees compared to the construct and it dwarfing mountains in the background do remain consistent however. I still believe that should be used.

What our staff members have accepted above can probably be applied now.

also Goku and Vegeta need their ages updated as the granolah saga (age 781) takes place a year after the ToP (780)

Okay. That seems fine to me.

Scan? I don't remember DB discussing the current year(s) in any recent arcs.
Takes place "41" years (47 using Daizenshuu/Xenoverse years) after Goku's birth in Age 734. For comparison Broly took place "40" years (48 using Daizenshuu/Xenoverse years) after Age 732. Placing the Granolah the Survivor Saga the year after Broly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back