• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku & Vegeta CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are the following pages fine to lock then?

Son Goku (Xeno)
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegeta (Xeno)

Also, should I lock any other pages as well?

Okay. Please write a list of all the pages that I should re-lock.

Ultra Ego
If you can trim this down it should probably be fine to add, yeah.

Please write a list of all the pages that I should re-lock.
Son Goku (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z), Son Goku (DBS Anime), Son Goku (Toei) and Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT).
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z), Vegeta (DBS Anime) and Vegeta (Dragon Ball GT) can also be closed again.

Vegeta (DBS Manga) can stay open depending on if Spinoirr still wants to add Ultra Ego to Vegeta's Notable techniques section.

for UE description use the what the dbz wiki says about it

Ultra Ego is an extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction. This state is attained by one who has received a proper God of Destruction training and has gained the ability to use the powers of one. However, the state can only be utilized when the user is in the right mindset to act as a Destroyer. Vegeta at one point during his fight with Granolah described the form as a polar opposite to Ultra Instinct. Ultra Ego changes Vegeta's ki to become the same as that of a God of Destruction and his power grows without limit through instinct as his fighting spirit increases. Ultra Ego allows Vegeta's overall power to increase as he take more damage and delve more into his lust for battle. This is displayed by Vegeta's deeper dive into his Saiyan instincts. Being able to endure and even enjoy the pain inflicted by enemy attacks can also allow the user to hold their ground and counterattack through openings in an attacking opponent's guard with even greater power. However Vegeta must be careful not to let his battle lust take complete control, as though it may raise his strength to astounding levels, he may take unnecessary levels of damage whilst lost in his battle fervor.
Alright I trimmed it down

Son Goku (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z), Son Goku (DBS Anime), Son Goku (Toei) and Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT).
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z), Vegeta (DBS Anime) and Vegeta (Dragon Ball GT) can also be closed again.
Okay. I will do so.
Vegeta (DBS Manga) can stay open depending on if Spinoirr still wants to add Ultra Ego to Vegeta's Notable techniques section.
Okay. No problem.

Ultra Ego: An extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction. This state is attained by one who has received a proper God of Destruction training and has gained the ability to use the powers of one. However, the state can only be utilized when the user is in the right mindset to act as a Destroyer. Ultra Ego allows Vegeta's overall power to increase as he take more damage and delve more into his lust for battle. This is displayed by Vegeta's deeper dive into his Saiyan instincts. Being able to endure and even enjoy the pain inflicted by enemy attacks can also allow the user to hold their ground and counterattack through openings in an attacking opponent's guard with even greater power. However Vegeta must be careful not to let his battle lust take complete control, as though it may raise his strength to astounding levels, he may take unnecessary levels of damage whilst lost in his battle fervor.
I cut out a few more sentences to make it shorter and a bit more straightforward. We'll need some scans too, but I don't exactly know how to add those.
Okay. No problem.
What do you think?

it is a possible rating, mean he possibly can do the feats. However i'm not against we removing it
Yea we either have 2 choices here, we either keep it on his profile but if that’s the case then we have to put it on his Android Saga key in Z cause he litteraly did the feat during that time or like we remove it from the profile. Matter of fact I think Gilad said earlier that it was apparently a contradiction to the canon

150 days?! That's like nearly half a year?!

That's possibile the best Stamina feat on the series, better than his training during his travel to Namek.
Didn't Goku ate senzu beans while on his trip there? I'm pretty sure it was said senzu beans can sustain people for days

150 days seems like a way too long time otherwise they wouldn't have needed to consider bringing food to the hyperbolic time chamber, and in no point we see Goku go that long without food. And he usually says he's pretty hungry when he eats in both Z and Super

I cut out a few more sentences to make it shorter and a bit more straightforward. We'll need some scans too, but I don't exactly know how to add those.

What do you think?
It seems fine, except that stating "An extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction." should be changed to "An extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the power of destruction." in order to avoid redundancy, as "Ultra Ego harnesses the power of Ultra Ego." doesn't really make good sense.

Beside, if i'm correct in real life meditation can be used to reduce the feelling of hunger or sleep, it could be also due of that.
Vegeta was left critically exhausted and, apparently, battered after meditating for not even a fraction of 150 days. We have no idea whether Goku was in tip-top condition after those 150 days, or if he was a husk of his former shelf, or if he was as drained as Vegeta, or if he was even conscious during the process of sharpening his Ki.

So should I wait with locking Vegeta's profile along with this thread after all?

Okay. Never mind then. I will lock the page in question.

Okay. What do you wish to add exactly, and do I need to unlock the page in question?

What do you wish to add exactly, and do I need to unlock the page in question?
After defeating Frieza, he continuously meditated for 150 days while training on.
Adding this to the stamina section of DBZ Goku's profile; copied from his DBS Manga profile. Unlocking his page should be fine, yeah.

Wait a second. No, we don't backscale the original manga pages from the Super manga.
How exactly is this backscaling when it's a feat he performed during the original run?

This would like if — and this is purely hypothetical- This would be like if in the original manga, Goku was stated several times to have created the Super Spirit Bomb using the energy of the denizens of Earth and the volunteers in Yemma's Check-in Station, and then the Super manga all of a sudden claimed that Goku created the Super Spirit Bomb using energy from the entire universe, and we decided to take the latter claim over the former claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back