• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku & Vegeta CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely. Already using the page I created🥺.

if the aura just looks like Fire without burning anything then I guess it’s not fire. But auras tend to have heat tho and if Electricity is a part of aura I don’t see why the aura couldn’t be viewed as fire too 🤷‍♂️
It's probably most likely destruction energy

Yeah I find it weird that we give bfr for just throwing people, since theoretically a ton of characters without bfr listed on their profile should be able to do it easily, so it kinda means nothing in the grand scheme of things

I think bfr as a whole may be a bit off but I’m not disagreeing with the OP at all, this is just a separate thing
Since if a 3-A character or something has never punched someone to space then we would assume they’re not capable of bfr? Bfr seems less like a power or ability than it is something that should be given automatically by a tier

So can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the wiki pages that you need unlocked for editing for this revision, so I can unlock them via my automated mass-locking/unlocking script?

So can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the wiki pages that you need unlocked for editing for this revision, so I can unlock them via my automated mass-locking/unlocking script?
Son Goku (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z), Son Goku (DBS Anime), Son Goku (DBS Manga), Son Goku (Toei) and Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT).
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z), Vegeta (DBS Anime), Vegeta (DBS Manga) and Vegeta (Dragon Ball GT).

Not too sure about Son Goku (Xeno), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) and Vegeta (Xeno) since I don't have any knowledge on those three.

Thank you. I have unlocked all of the above-listed pages. Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to properly apply the accepted revisions here please?

Tell us here when you are done.

I’d also like to add something as well, I agree with CRT first of all. But I propose that we give Goku(Z) in the Cell saga Possible Self-Sustenance (Type-2 and 3) since Goku did that during his Yardrat training
Why self-sustainence? Goku repeatedly showed that he needs to eat and sleep to survive when he isn't dead (and even when he's dead he eats)

In Dragon Ball Super Manga, it was stated that Goku was meditating for like 150 days, no eating and no sleeping. He did this when he was at Yardrat, and what time have we seen Goku at Yardrat other than after he left Namek Gilad?
This would be a case of canon being contradicted, as all other versions of Goku needed him to eat and sleep. This was shown many times in the both Z and Super (and also why Goku brought supplies to the time chamber)

Thank you. I have unlocked all of the above-listed pages. Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to properly apply the accepted revisions here please?

Tell us here when you are done.
I'm fine with adding them. I've already finished adding them to DBS Goku's manga profile. I'll let you know once I'm finished.

also Goku and Vegeta need their ages updated as the granolah saga (age 781) takes place a year after the ToP (780)
Takes place "41" years (47 using Daizenshuu/Xenoverse years) after Goku's birth in Age 734. For comparison Broly took place "40" years (48 using Daizenshuu/Xenoverse years) after Age 732. Placing the Granolah the Survivor Saga the year after Broly.
Also Forced Spirit Fission should also grant Fissionism
for UE description use the what the dbz wiki says about it

Ultra Ego is an extremely powerful transformation used by Vegeta that harnesses the Ultra Ego technique and the power of destruction. This state is attained by one who has received a proper God of Destruction training and has gained the ability to use the powers of one. However, the state can only be utilized when the user is in the right mindset to act as a Destroyer. Vegeta at one point during his fight with Granolah described the form as a polar opposite to Ultra Instinct. Ultra Ego changes Vegeta's ki to become the same as that of a God of Destruction and his power grows without limit through instinct as his fighting spirit increases. Ultra Ego allows Vegeta's overall power to increase as he take more damage and delve more into his lust for battle. This is displayed by Vegeta's deeper dive into his Saiyan instincts. Being able to endure and even enjoy the pain inflicted by enemy attacks can also allow the user to hold their ground and counterattack through openings in an attacking opponent's guard with even greater power. However Vegeta must be careful not to let his battle lust take complete control, as though it may raise his strength to astounding levels, he may take unnecessary levels of damage whilst lost in his battle fervor.

you can trim it down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back