• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku in Super saiyan blue is listed as low-2C which is defined as being able to destroy one time space continuum. Kaioken is stated to be a linear multipler and directly amplifies every stat. Shouldn't goku be listed as 2-C because he can go kaioken ontop of blue? He's definitely capable of doing this post ToP, so I think Goku should be upgraded to 2-C and by extension Jiren, Vegeta etc...Because they scale to Kaioken Blue Goku.

It was discussed that destroying 2 or more space-time continuums is not linear in terms of multitudes above destroying one. And that thread above also explains it.

I read up on the tiering system, and I think Goku still might be able to scale into 2-C via different reasoning. Merged Zamasu was going to infect several timelines and thus breach the 5-D gap between different timelines. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that if Goku (at super saiyan blue) scales to this, and then goes kaioken he can thus breach the 5-D gap as well. It is also stated in merged zamasu's page that he would've become 2-C which means that he would've breached the 5-D gap(he actually was doing that in the anime) if he had not been stopped by the omni king. However, if you wanna argue that goku only scales to the Zamasu that had merged with one timeline and not zamasu who had merged with multiple ones I think that might be fair until you consider that when it is stated that "Jiren surpasses every other enemy we've seen" Jiren would've surpassed zamasu at his most powerful and thus goku scales to this.

Goku is staying Low 2-C at his peak unless the new Dragon Ball series introduces anything. Because as Shadow Warrior said, Zamasu has never became 2-C yet and was merely Low 2-C at the time. Jiren, Goku and Broly only scale from the Low 2-C parts.

No confirmation when, but their is confirmation that Dragon Ball Super will continue. One rumor said July, but I don't think it's quite true. It will happen eventually though.

In regards to that. Beerus did in fact acknowledge that Zamasu was having an effect on the present. Which would mean that the Zamasu that beerus saw was just about to become 2-C and was crossing the 5-D gap. Additionally, Beerus never challenged the supreme kai's claim when he said Jiren was the strongest foe. By that logic, Beerus acknowledges Jiren as more powerful than the zamasu he felt.
BeerusStatement

He said it was having an effect on the present. That means Zamasu is becoming the present timeline. Beerus and whis both acknowledged this. it's literally in the screenshot of the episode it happened. Zamasu is both becoming the future timeline and the present. He has thus crossed the 5-D gap, and while he didn't fully become both timelines. He was powerful enough to cross that border and as such Jiren and others should be fully capable of the same thing.

Zamasu is above all participants of the tournament, there is no one with powerscalling from him.

He traded blows with Vegito Blue.

Kefla SSJ2 < Vegito SSJ2

So Goku Imperfect UltraInstint from the battle with Kefla is around Vegito SSJ2. Perfect Ultra Instict Goku and Jiren full power are Vegito SSJ3 at most (SSJ3 = SSJ2 x 4)

I'm gonna debunk that from the getgo by saying that, when presented with Jiren in the tournament of power. The supreme kai said he was the most powerful enemy they've fought. Kefla is stronger than vegito blue from the goku black saga, Kefla scales to UI omen goku, who traded blows with suppressed Jiren. As much as I don't like how powerful Kefla is, she is undoubtably stronger than goku black saga Vegito blue. Anyway, let's keep this more on topic, I'm just trying to argue that the zamasu Jiren was compared against was capable of crossing the 5-D gap, and as such Jiren should be able to as well. Making Jiren/Goku 2-C by the end of the tournament of power at least.

Did Supreme Kai see Zamasu ultimate form? No. He didnt even see Zamasu actually (if I recall correctly).

Vegeta, Goku in SSJ2 are a bit stronger than Califla SSJ2 and Kale "SSJ2", and their union has the plus of rivarly with Pothara. There is no plus of "sisters". And like I said, they have more transformations.

Ronnijuro said:
Did Supreme Kai see Zamasu ultimate form? No. He didnt even see Zamasu actually (if I recall correctly).
Supreme Kai was definitely there to see Infinite Zamasu become a thing. He traveled to the future timeline with Gowasu.

KingPin0422 said:
Ronnijuro said:
Supreme Kai was definitely there to see Infinite Zamasu become a thing. He traveled to the future timeline with Gowasu.
When did that happen? Link pls.

I don't remember Supreme Kai sensing him, but I do know Beerus and Whis sensed it. But Zamasu was only Low 2-C with limited Low multiversal range at the time, he wasn't even 2-C. Therefore, no one is 2-C other than Zeno.

Supreme Kai was there with Goku and Vegeta, just to clear that up. I'm not sure if Supreme Kai did sense him, but when Supreme Kai declared Jiren as the most powerful foe they've ever faced, no one seemed to correct him and Beerus was also intimidated. Considering Beerus felt little to no intimidation by a Zamasu who he sensed coming into the present timeline. we can do some power scaling. Infinite Zamasu merging with two timelines < Suppressed Jiren. Goku scales to this, and since goku can go Kaioken, he is definitely 2-C should you accept my reasoning. It's also worth noting that Beerus was definitely comparing Jiren's power to what Zamasu's power was becoming, so it should be appropriate to say Jiren is comparable to a Zamasu that would've merged with the present AND future timeline. tl;dr Beerus knew zamasu was merging with at least two timelines, he believes jiren is more powerful than this zamasu.

the difference between low 2-C and 2-C is infinite iirc. so even if goku gets a form that makes him a billion times stronger, he's still low 2-C

Zamasu never became 2-C in the actual show. He would have done it overtime had Zeno not stopped him. No one scales to 2-C Zamasu, only Low 2-C. At best that's like an infinitesimally small part of Zamasu that leaked into the present, so nowhere close to 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back