• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
I mean SSBE Vegeta was initially shown to be comparable to Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku in the ToP. Plus we have confirmation that SSBE = SSBKK. Which would mean their SSB forms would be comparable. Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku is stronger than the First UIS. And Vegeta never got another limit breaking boost so his Broly Saga self should still be comparable to his Post-limit breaking self in the ToP.
Which means if Broly Saga Base Goku being comparable to Broly Saga SSG Vegeta is confirmed in the novel than his SS1 form would be stronger than the First UIS since he should be comparable to Broly Saga SSB Vegeta as a SS1 due to SSB being the SS1 form of SSG.
No, stop. All of this is just headcanon. Ugh, can you stop? My lord. We accept absolutely none of this. Just shut up. God damn. We don't even accept the manga, that's its own thing. Stop mixing canons, stop using head canon, stop assuming shit. God.

Sorry, I shouldn't have been so aggressive, I'm just having a hard time IRL recently, and I'm stressed as hell. My apologizes. But, I really disagree with the upgrade. The only reason Ikari Broly is low 2-C is because he fought evenly with SSB Goku. So to scale SSG Goku to Broly, who scales to SSB Goku, is illogical. Besides. Broly stomped SSG Goku, so Goku wouldn't scale.

Post-UI/Broly Saga SSG Goku isn't becoming Low 2-C because of Broly though? He's going to become Low 2-C due to official statements saying Broly Saga Goku's full power is near the gods who are comparable to the Third UIS (which is already ridiculously high into Low 2-C) according to another statement. And because even the first and smallest Limit Break booosts in the ToP have shown to make his SSG form at least stronger than his previous SSBKKx2 form if you low ball it.

The low 2-C and 3-A difference stuff looks funny. Curious, always wondered why you have a character at low 2-C because of a transformation when the in reality they don't get that much stronger as it shows. Or when a 3-A fights a low 2-C in dragon ball and it doesn't scale for some odd reason. Me personally it looks silly to me. Seeing ppl instantly jump to infinitely stronger for no reason when that's not a thing in the actual show. Never got why y'all allowed that and didn't just put em all on the same.

"Dragon ball doesn't treat low 2-C and 3-A difference like we do." So why are you... it just looks so wrong to me. Like when 17 injured Jiren it's just looked at as "caught him off guard, so Jiren was 3-A." Lmao. Too bad that's not accurate considering 17 actually let Jiren know where he was before attacking. "Hey i'm Behind you." And Jiren let's even looks at the guy as it happens. I kinda call bs on it just being "he let his guard down." Which is irrelevant considering 17 instantly nulled the effect of having his guard down by letting him know where he was before attacking.

Him touching his back caught him off guard, not that blast that he let Jiren know was coming right after

For the record, I don't agree with the OP due to reasons mentioned in my previous comments.

Going to be frank, im really starting to dislike the whole conception of "DBS doesnt treat 3-A and Low 2-C differently" as some method of just slapping Low 2-C on some people. The latter point I could be easily just misinterpreting, but thats what it looks like given some of the replies above are referring to this.

Because this argument works both ways. Just as it can easily mean "upgrade to Low 2-C", it can also mean a downgrade to "No one sans Zeno is above 3-A". because the show "doesnt make a distinction between the tiers".

This is something that should be discussed more and worked out or else we'll end up getting an issue such as this.

God Goku should have been 2-C for almost destroying the universe 7 macrocosm since they all have different time-spaces imo.

Antoiimino said:
God Goku should have been 2-C for almost destroying the universe 7 macrocosm since they all have different time-spaces imo.
I agree somewhat agree. I only think Mugen Zamasu and up should be 2-C from U7 alone.

AKM sama said:
Please don't bring the Jiren stuff up. It was discussed and rejected and it has no bearing on the Broly movie.

As for the movie itself, it's PIS for the fight to look cool. Not to mention the possibility that SSG Vegeta wasn't at his full when he was interrupted by Goku. Same Broly stomped base, SSJ and even SSG Goku. If we take small things like these so seriously then you'll end up with SSG Goku level SSJ Vegeta because of the fight with Anilaza (Goku was SSG and Vegeta was SSJ and both were performing equally).
I think that AKM makes sense.

We should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back