• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Trains Naruto

If Naruto was trained by Goku for 7 months what would his tier be and His attack potency

Also Let me know who he would be able to defeat

@TakatoBlue, while it would provide a giant increase in power I would personally say around 1st Form Frieza power with Nine Tails and Goku Ginyu Saga

Goku Saiyan Saga (Raditz arc) trained about 1 year. And incrased his power level in something close to 10 times.

But he is a saiyan with zenkai ability.

Naruto is a human ... i think even with Nine Tails, he could lose in a fight with Great Ape Vegeta.

Vegehan said:
So do we assume Naruto has Ki considering everyone in the Db universe has it or...?
He can Mix his chakra and ki energy Like how yusuke mix his spirit and demon energy

TakatoBlue said:
Goku Saiyan Saga (Raditz arc) trained about 1 year. And incrased his power level in something close to 10 times.
But he is a saiyan with zenkai ability.

Naruto is a human ... i think even with Nine Tails, he could lose in a fight with Great Ape Vegeta.
He would be stronger since like goku his power increases in a short amount of time

I can't really see Naruto increasing that much. The only person Goku has really trained is Gohan. Gohan increased exponentially mainly due to...being Gohan. Hybrids have amazing potential (at least in the early stages of life). Gohan's Saiyan half allowed him to increase drastically because he told Goku to push him to the edge which gave him zenkai boosts. I'm sure Naruto would increase his power by pushing himself but not as much as a Saiyan. I feel that most of his improvement would come in the form of mental strength and techniques. Hand to hand combat would improve along with new techniques. Unsure if Naruto could handle the Kaioken.

Vegehan said:
I can't really see Naruto increasing that much. The only person Goku has really trained is Gohan. Gohan increased exponentially mainly due to...being Gohan. Hybrids have amazing potential (at least in the early stages of life). Gohan's Saiyan half allowed him to increase drastically because he told Goku to push him to the edge which gave him zenkai boosts. I'm sure Naruto would increase his power by pushing himself but not as much as a Saiyan. I feel that most of his improvement would come in the form of mental strength and techniques. Hand to hand combat would improve along with new techniques. Unsure if Naruto could handle the Kaioken.
Gohans power increaseed because they wer in the time chaber

Narutos power would increase more because he is a Uzumaki

@TheEverlasting

Good point! I forgot about Uub because of all this Super hype. Uub post training is non canon of course but we should probably take him into consideration. Sadly Uub isn't the best example cause he isn't a normal human. As the reincarnation of Majin Buu he is naturally gifted. He made impressive progress in 5 years. He went from below Base EoZ Goku to being able to at least compete on the level of Super Baby Vegeta and Ssj3 Kid Goku. This is roughly a 160,000x multiplier I believe. 7 months would have mathematically given Uub an 18,666x multiplier. I don't think Uub's training can be used to estimate Naruto's potential. (Also I'd like to add that Frieza made much more progress in only 4 months compared to the reincarnation of Kid Buu's 5 years. Doesn't really make sense but its Toriyama)

@Jcq220 Sure it helped but a large part of it was his own potential. If the room of spirit and time was the only reason they improved then Goku should've come out stronger than Gohan since he went in stronger than him

I always go back to dbz power levels

Naruto can destroy continents

Say a continent is 25,000

I doubt naruto can go higher than that

And Continent busting means a power level of 25000? Piccolo destroyed the Moon when his power level was like 400. Also, Naruto is Moon level, not just Continent level.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
And Continent busting means a power level of 25000? Piccolo destroyed the Moon when his power level was like 400. Also, Naruto is Moon level, not just Continent level.
Im not comparing it to dbz since it makes no since for naruto to be around 4,000

JCQ220 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Im not comparing it to dbz since it makes no since for naruto to be around 4,000
400, Not 4,000. It makes sense for Naruto to be around Beginning of Z Goku and Piccolo level.

Naruto is a prodigy in his own right (of sorts) can use Shadow Clones to aid in his training, and has the power of ten of some of the Most powerful beings in him along with that of a god tier.

With this in mind I can say, without wanking, that he would be at least 5A, two tiers above his current Peak.

Naruto is a prodigy in his own right (of sorts) can use Shadow Clones to aid in his training, and has the power of ten of some of the Most powerful beings in him along with that of a god tier.

With this in mind I can say, without wanking, that he would be at least 5A, two tiers above his current Peak.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Now that would be sweet but that is if this happens *sigh*

Back