• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku shakes the entire world of void, or does he?

If toppo wrapped the entire void in an attack then he would have infinite range, Goku would have infinite Ki aswell.

if anything the same can be said about the void itself. there's nothing to suggest that it's infinite besides a statement, statements that have continuously proven to be wrong.

I digress this has nothing to do with their low 2-C rating as it's pretty obvious that Jiren and Co are far above infinite Zamasu. inb4 someone thinks im trying to downgrade them

I guess if the world of void is considered as a unviverse with space and time,shaking it only makes Goku 4-A.

"In his Ultra Instinct -Sign- form, he shook the entire World of Void, a realm/dimension which is described as being infinite in size, with his ki alone. "

^Shouldn't that be removed from Goku's page?

@Shadow

"it's pretty obvious that Jiren and Co are far above infinite Zamasu."

That thread has nothing to do with their tier but how do you know that Jiren is superior to IZ when he has 0 feats?Only an unclear statement(that Jiren is stronger than IZ) and shaking the world of void makes the whole DBS cast low2c.

Shadowbokunohero said:
If toppo wrapped the entire void in an attack then he would have infinite range, Goku would have infinite Ki aswell.
This is the problem you have when trying to limit these things by 3D physics.

"How do we know Jiren is superior to IZ"

• Supreme Kai states that Jiren is stronger than anyone they've faced before.
  • Vegeta states that Jiren is stronger than anyone he's faced before.
  • Jiren's simple punch was the strongest attack Goku had ever seen and ruined his will to fight.
  • Beerus felt Infinite Zamasu's power and thought very little of it, whereas he was ******** his pants when he felt Jiren's supressed power and was shocked one person could have that much power.
  • Whis merely called Infinite Zamasu's energy "tingly", whereas he made a big deal about Jiren's power being like a God of Destruction's.
  • The official promos call Jiren "The Mightiest Foe in DB History"

^Don't cut out of context pls.

Shaking the universe is 4-A right?And TWOV is universe with space and time,Goku has shaking of TWOV as justification of his low2c.It should be removed,no?

because unlike the Infinite universe statement, we have no reason to not trust Beerus statements. also, Dragonball like many other shonen falls into the Power of escalation trope where the new villain is largely more powerful than the last..if you watch any shonen battle manga you would know what I'm talking about

I don't want to argue about their tier in that thread.I'll make a seperate one if i finde something that can downgrade them.For now:

"I guess if the world of void is considered as a unviverse with space and time,shaking it only makes Goku 4-A.

"In his Ultra Instinct -Sign- form, he shook the entire World of Void, a realm/dimension which is described as being infinite in size, with his ki alone. "

^Shouldn't that be removed from Goku's page?"

<divclass="quote">The Everlasting wrote:
@Shadow

Your argument is basically "some parts of the statement are false, so the entire statement is false".
</div>

This can be stated for alot of verses, im not going to bring them up because it's simply will derail. Dragonball shouldnt be given leniency "because well that's just how DB works"

Anyway, regardless i don't actually see a reason why this thread is still open as regardless if you agree with the High 3-A feat or not, it does change anyone's tiers and it basically creating an atmosphere for people to either downplay Dragonball or wank it. something that might evolve into something we would all like to avoid

Yeah Matthew and Ryukama explained why Goku and Jiren are Low 2-C quite perfectly. Even if we reject the High 3-A statement, which we wont afaik, Goku and co still remain Low 2-C. Furthermore, you keep saying shaking a universe makes Goku 4-A. I think you mean 3-A since 4-A is multi-solar system level and shaking an entire universe is way way way above 4-A.

So yeah. I personally think this should be closed.

The feat was calculated using 4 galaxies and still gave 3-C+ results ...

"I think you mean 3-A since 4-A is multi-solar system level and shaking an entire universe is way way way above 4-A."

Shaking the Universe is 4-A and it is calculated already.But it doesnt matter since TWOV is Infinity in Size and shaking it makes you High 3-A.

@Matthew Schroeder

What Ap is needed to destroy TWOV,low2C?

@Dzhindzholia Are you still confiused on why we rate them as Tier 2 though?

Where is the calc of shaking the universe? How do you know is 4-A?

@Rykuama

In my opinion High3A is more reasonable for Jiren and Goku.And I dont agree with scaling from IZ.But it needs to make more researchies.It needs some time,maby i'll do them and post it in another thread so you can express your opinion.

Yes, shaking an entire universe is way above 4-A. How are we having this discussion? There is a tiering system. lol Just put "Tiering System" into the search engine and you'll see it.

4-A is Multi-Solar System Level. 3-A is Universe Level or High Universe Level. Low 2-C is Universe Level+.

@Dzhindzholia There are 4 explicit statements that Jiren is above Infinite Zamasu, one of them being WoG. And 2 very heavy implications of such. What more do you want to support the scaling?

And yes, Jiren and Son Goku are WAY WAY WAY above High 3-A, and they're also at the rank of Low 2-C.

Why? Cause Omen Goku raped SSJ2 Kefla in Battle, whose said to be so strong, she could destroy an Entire Universe with a Blast (Or, she stated that. But, it can be backed it). And, well...both Jiren and Goku are WAY WAY WAY stronger than her. So...

Stryk3r1337 said:
But wasn't a universe shaking feat calced at 4-A?
No? And even if it were, Son Goku's WAY above the 3-A shit, anyway, since his GOD FORM back in the BoG Arc was stated to be so strong, his clashes with Beerus could destroy the Entire Universe.

@AntorusTheBurningThrone

Bruuuh,no one said UI GOKI IS 4-A,4-A is shaking the universe and etc.Read everythig we discussed.No offence but people like you who cuts out of context and provoke others should be banned.

@Ryukama

1.Feats>statements,we can't put them higher without feats.

2.Can you bring those statements if it is not hard for,please?Cause i can calm down forever and accept low2c Goku if author himself rates Goku higher than Infinity Zamasu(and make sure it is IZ not any other version).Not the one's that happened in anime.

"Also, wasn't it stated that Universe 7 Alone contains countless Galaxies"

Countless galaxies is universe,nothing higher.

@Dzhindzholia

"No offence People like you who cuts out of context and provoke others should be banned"

Coming from the guy who states that a 3-A+ Feat is a 4-A Feat. Lol

Back