• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku fights another Undertale Character.

How Sun Wukong mocks Omega Flowey's attacksSun Wukong will make Omega Flowey have no target because his invisibility and Omega Flowey lacks the ability of seeing invisible opponent. Sun Wukong's Protective Circle can easily deal with Danmaku users. He can use Bi Huo Jue to avoid Omega Flowey's Fire attack. Sun Wukong can defeat Omega Flowey's still televison by using Ruyi Jingu Bang. And he can even use the time ability to avoid Save & Load.

In my opinion, Sun Wukong will win the match.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Omega Flowey can see souls

How does Ruyi Jingu Bang negates SAVE and LOAD?
It's Sun Wukong's natural ability, not Ruyi Jingu Bang's ability. I'd add that Sun Wukong can teleport. Don't forget it's Buddhahood Sun Wukong.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Time Manipulation doesn't counter Time Manipulation unless he has the feats for it.
......But when he creates many Cloning to ensure every time he has many monkeys......

I say Flower due to RESET (assuming the SOULS don't rebel, and if they do, then it becomes unfair. This weakness should not be put in VS Battles). Both seem evenly matched, but Flowy can revive himself whenever he wants.

1. Wuking NEVER asks for help.

2. Like I said, unfair. A person fighting flowey could just yell "SAVE MY SOULZ" and the SOULS would rebell against Flowey. This is unfair.

Mickey1940 said:
1. Wuking NEVER asks for help.

2. Like I said, unfair. A person fighting flowey could just yell "SAVE MY SOULZ" and the SOULS would rebell against Flowey. This is unfair.
I should say: Sun Wukong is famous (or infamous) for his calling for Gods' help during the journey to the west. And that's why he borrows many treasure. (If you asks an Chinese who knows the story, they will mention the details that "This Monkey's calling for help again.(Þ┐Öþî┤Õ¡ÉÕÅêµÉ¼µòæÕàÁõ║å)") So he frequently asks for help and don't hesitate to use his assitants if nesserary.

wait what since when does he ask for Pig Man's and that other guy's (What's his name again? I can't read Chinese) help in a fight? Doesn't he prefer solo fights?

Mickey1940 said:
wait what since when does he ask for Pig Man's and that other guy's (What's his name again? I can't read Chinese) help in a fight? Doesn't he prefer solo fights?
Pig Man is Zhu Bajie(þî¬ÕཱུêÆ), and the another one is Sha Wujing(µ▓ÖµéƒÕçÇ). He will do a solo fight at first, but as soon as he feels the failure, he will quickly escape at any way and quickly ask for help. Almost all the gods are asked by him. And he often asks the woman kidnaped by monsters he will defeat.
In fact, Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing cannot stand a chance against Omega Flowey because Zhu Bajie are easily dunked on by Boosted Sun Wukong when Sun Wukong punish him for marrying a woman by force and Sha Wujing break even when fighting against Zhu Bajie.
What's more, Sun Wukong will give someone who eats him a bad time because he will destroy that unlucky person's all organs. At least, he is immune to gastric acid.
Sorry for my poor English.

Mickey1940 said:
I know Zhu Bajie, but I didn't know Sha Wujing
Sha Wujing "used to serve for the Jade Emperor conferred Great Curtain-lifting General and was later sent down from the Heaven in exile" "Because in Peach Banquet I accidentally dropped and broke the coloured glaze calix. I was expelled from the Heaven."(From the official translation of the old TV series "Journey to the West")
It is natural for you not to know him because he is too low-key to be noticed. He serves as the man who carries loads.

Mickey1940 said:
Wasn't he some kind of sea god thing?
He is a little weaker than Zhu Bajie, and Zhu Bajie is extremely weaker than Sun Wukong. Sha Wujing maybe be listed as Superhuman level, so does Zhu Bajie. In the world of Journey to the West, the monsters is not as kind as the species in Undertale. Almost all the monster learned teleport, but Sha Wujing and Zhu Bajie don't have the teleport.

Back