• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Saiyan Blue Goku (post second Ultra Instinct - sign-) vs. Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) So both Low 2-C, no equipment. Speed is Equalized.

Goku SSGSS render
Shadow Sonic Channel 2D render
Goku:

Shadow: 1 (Gilad Hyperstar,

Incon:

Lol almost all my SonicvDB matches get ignored anyways. Anyways I don't think this would end up in a shitstorm, I figured this would be fair tbh.

^idk. I usually do DB matches or otherwise I go with guys that are 2-C or less. I don't like to go with overly haxed or 2-B and up characters.

Anyways Bumping.

Sonic has his fate-hax and type 8 immortality to counter whatever Vegeta might throw at him

In fact, this match is very similar to the SSJB Goku VS Archie Sonic that I asked to be removed since it was a stomp.

I would probably suggest you to switch the fighter to Archie Shadow rather than Sonic if you really want to make a Sonic VS Dragon Ball match, since Shadow has no fate hax or type 8

EDIT: Oh wait, it has been done before. Nvm then

Doesn't Vegeta still have a shot by KOing Sonic?

Anyways, there was another match I made between Vegeta and Archie Shadow and it was argued to be likely a stomp because Vegeta one shots.

Omegas03 said:
Doesn't Vegeta still have a shot by KOing Sonic?
Anyways, there was another match I made between Vegeta and Archie Shadow and it was argued to be likely a stomp because Vegeta one shots.
Iirc, Sonic's fate hax works in a way that ensures his victory in the battle and can also regenerate him after he was erased from existance. Vegeta can't do anything to counter his Regenerationn and fate hax, and he'll most likely resort to punching and ki blasts anyways even if he had ways to counter it.

What's the lowest level of Low 2-C Vegeta has in this wiki? If it's close enough to baseline maybe he has a key in which he doesn't stomp Shadow.

The lowest level of Low 2-C for Vegeta is Blue Evolution or over 20x Baseline.

And I think current Blue is argued to be above that so it'll be an stomp either way, Maybe Post UIO2 Goku with SSB or Omen 1 Goku against Shadow would work.

Changed the whole OP now, made it Goku in his weakest Low 2-C key vs. Shadow. Maybe this is fair now.

He is decently above first UI sign Goku who in turn is above Infinite Zamasu who is Baseline.

He is likely stronger than Shadow, but not by an one shot worthy gap.

In that case, I vote for Shadow.

He has Low-Mid Regenerationn to make Goku defeating him more difficult, and he usually spams Chaos Controls which time stops and can also BFR Goku.

His reality warping might help too if it can be used offensively

That said, Goku did battled Regenerationn users such as Cell and Buu before, so idk how much Shadow's regen help

Goku has fought Mid-High regen opponents before so I doubt Shadow's Regenerationn is going to be a factor. Goku resists Time based abilities and Goku can get out of BFR with IT depending on Shadow's range.

Anyways, vote counted.

I'm pretty sure that Shadow's range with Chaos Control is 2-A due to the Archie multiverse having infinite universes in it, so IT won't help much here.

Iirc, Goku doesn't resist a full time stop, but rather Hit's time skip, which is another form of time manipulation. Also, Shadow can stay in his Chaos Control state indefinitely, unlike Hit who can only skip a certain amount of time.

How far above baseline this Goku is? Since Shadow seems to be a bit above baseline

Shadow isn't that above baseline. He's only > Sonic in terms of raw strength who's baseline himself. Plus he likes starting with CQC and Hit uses Time Stop after the U6 Arc.

If Shadow starts with CQC then Goku mugs this Hedgehogs poor money. Goku also has resistance to Time Stop.

> I'm pretty sure that Shadow's range with Chaos Control is 2-A due to the Archie multiverse having infinite universes in it, so IT won't help much here.

2-A range in Base?

Honestly I would hardly count moving through Hit as resistance to Time Stop. You just need to be faster or stronger than him, Goku definitely isn't pushing through Shadow's Chaos Control.

ElixirBlue said:
> I'm pretty sure that Shadow's range with Chaos Control is 2-A due to the Archie multiverse having infinite universes in it, so IT won't help much here.
2-A range in Base?
If he's able to BFR with Chaos Control to anywhere in the Multiverse, then his range is 2-A.

I'm not 100% sure about that though

Oh right. The Special Zone is just not easy to access for him like the multiverse, now I remember.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Honestly I would hardly count moving through Hit as resistance to Time Stop. You just need to be faster or stronger than him, Goku definitely isn't pushing through Shadow's Chaos Control.
Well firstly that's not how VsBattle treats it. Time Stop Resistance is Time Stop Resistance.

Secondly, just being faster or stronger than him doesn't work; Hit explicitly learned how to layer his Time Skip to counter such a thing.

That still doesn't really count as resistance to Time Stop, since Hit is skipping a set amount of time rather than stopping it alrogether. Shadow on the other hand, can use his chas control for an unlimited amount of time and can also BFR with it, which Goku being unable to escape from since his Instant Transmission is 3-A (he still need Beerus and Whis to get to other universes, so it can't be Low 2-C. Even if he could, he won't escape a 2-A BFR)

"That still doesn't really count as resistance to Time Stop, since Hit is skipping a set amount of time rather than stopping it alrogether."

It's more Hit absorbs a little bit of time into himself and the world is frozen from his Point of View for that absorbed time. At best you can call this resistance to Time Draining.

Even then Hit upgrades to Time Freeze which is straight up Time Stop once the U6 tournament was over. So still Time Stop Resistance.

"Shadow on the other hand, can use his chas control for an unlimited amount of time"

So Time Freeze...?

"can also BFR with it, which Goku being unable to escape from since his Instant Transmission is 3-A (he still need Beerus and Whis to get to other universes, so it can't be Low 2-C. Even if he could, he won't escape a 2-A BFR)"

When has Shadow ever done that as a first-resort IC?

He can BFR with Chaos Control, and he usually spams it in battle.

Hit can still only Time Freeze for a limited amount of time, and Goku dealt with him by expecting where he'll strike after the time skip.

Shadow doesn't have the time limit with his own Time Freeze, making it superior to Hit's ability.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
He can BFR with Chaos Control, and he usually spams it in battle.

Hit can still only Time Freeze for a limited amount of time, and Goku dealt with him by expecting where he'll strike after the time skip.

Shadow doesn't have the time limit with his own Time Freeze, making it superior to Hit's ability.
Time stop is always considered Universal unless proven otherwise. Shadow not having a define time limit on his time stop makes it no superior to any other time stop. He doesn't spam Chaos Control to BFR, he spams it to teleport around or escape which is 2 different usages.

Also that's only how Goku dealt with it initially. Later on in the fight and in their rematch he resisted it.

Also the argument for either trying to BFR the other is iffy because it's assuming that they'll even bother to once they figure out they're both teleporters. Or that they would even know the range of the others teleportation.

Shadow uses Chaos Control pretty frequently in character, and he can BFR with it too.

He doesn't have to know Goku's range to do it anyways

Hst master said:
Time stop is always considered Universal unless proven otherwise.
I didn't said it isn't, only that he can't stop time indefinitely, while Shadow doesn't have this time limit. And Shadow will BFR once realizing that Goku can resist his time stop, and can teleport too. And Goku has no way to return from Shadow's BFR

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Shadow uses Chaos Control pretty frequently in character, and he can BFR with it too.

He doesn't have to know Goku's range to do it anyways
I never said he couldn't BFR. I said he enjoys teleporting himself more than others.

And that's not the point. Shadow wouldn't be aware that his range is superior all he knows is that Goku can teleport as well, discouraging him from trying to BFR him as trying to BFR someone who can teleport as well would be a waste of time to him.

I didn't said it isn't, only that he can't stop time indefinitely, while Shadow doesn't have this time limit. And Shadow will BFR once realizing that Goku can resist his time stop, and can teleport too. And Goku has no way to return from Shadow's BFR

Refer to the previous answer.

Darkfire890 said:
The funny thing is I'm pretty sure Goku was post to get resistance to BFR....
Up to a certain range. If you don't have the range to escape from a BFR then he wouldn't be able to return.

Resistance to BFR doesn't mean they can teleport from literally anywhere (even when they get transported to a 1-A realm or to the edge of a High 1-B multiverse), as the resistance is only limited to how far the character can teleport back. Goku can teleport to anywhere in Universe 7 when there's enough ki, but he still needs Beerus and Whis to travel to other universes, meaning his range is 3-A, while Shadow can teleport and BFR other characters to anywhere in his 2-A multiverse. Goku won't be able to cross a 2-A multiverse unless he has 2-A range himself, and he don't have it

Back