• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordUrien935 said:
How does Goku get past Doomsday's Regenerationn and reactive evolution?
The Kamehameha has bypassed Low-High Regenerationn before (Super Perfect Cell). Goku himself with the Spirit Bomb bypassed even a Mid-High Majin Buu. Doomsday scales to a high end 560 KiloFoes from Superman.

Goku in Base (with an extreme lowball) is about 16 KiloFoes, as a Super Saiyan it gets bumped to 800 KiloFoes, SSJ2 = 1600 KiloFoes and as a SSJ3 = 3200 KiloFoes at least. So like yeah Goku AP stomps and since the Kamehameha can bypass Doomsday's Regen and he for sure outskills, Goku probably would probably kill him before he has the ability to get the jump on him.

Goku also resist Poison so ......this might be a stomp in Goku's favor. Has Doomsday absorbed energy more than 5x his normal strength?

If what AwkguyDB said is correct then this is a stomp in Goku's favor. Reactive evolution doesn't really matter when Doomsday is probably getting one shot before he can evolve. Though, I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to DC so I'm probably wrong.

Isn't the difference here 5x? That's not enough to one shot. And if Goku starts in base, unless he instantly goes SSJ, then he'll be the one getting one shot if he clashes fists with Doomsday.

Also, don't ki attacks only bypass regen if they actually kill the opponent? It's not like every stray blast or Kamehameha bypasses regen. Piccolo wouldn't be able to regrow his limbs half the time if that was the case. And Buu wouldn't have regenerated from Vegeta's final explosion.

But this really depends on how good Doomsday's reactive evolution is. So, how good is it?

Actually, I just looked at the profile.

His reactive evolution seems kinda dumb good. As in, he isn't just getting stronger, but literally developing new powers to defeat his opponents. And he's already shown the ability to fly, gain armor (offsets an AP advantage) and absorb energy (essentially takes away many characters' ranged options). It says he even adapted to be able to use a green lantern ring (Even though the ring is supposed to choose the wielder, right?).

Goku doesn't seem to be much different from anything Doomsday's encountered based on his profile. I'd expect Goku to have trouble with him, considering his later iteration had trouble with Broly, who does similar things in terms of reactive power level minus acquiring new abilities, and regen.

Is there a reason why Doomday's adaptation wouldn't be good enough here?

I mean off the fact that Gohan wiped Low High Cell with a similar if not smaller gap. The Kamehameha also boost the user to about a good.

Chapter 201; Page 06; Panel 02 Raditz: "Impossible!!! His battle power is rising!!! Battle power 924…!!!"

Chapter 201; Page 06; Panel 03 Raditz: "He can concentrate his battle power into a single point, raising it?…!!!"

Son Goku, while charging a Kamehameha: 924
So the Kamehameha has some legitamacy to bypass Doomsday here being that it can transform that 5x difference into a 10x difference which is what I believe would put Dooms down for good.

Purgy said:
AwkguyDB said:
He is literally going to be shredded to atoms here
Why would SSJ3 Goku only be 3200 Kilofoe? It's a 400x base multiplier, that's 6400 Kilofoe.
Because "Multipliers aren't accepted here" I lowballed the hell out of him.

Goku can always BFR and I don't believe Goku energy attacks are actually gonna do anything.

And Doomsday resurrection time is inconsistent it could take months to years.

Nitro90 said:
Goku can always BFR and I don't believe Goku energy attacks are actually gonna do anything.
And Doomsday resurrection time is inconsistent it could take months to years.
How does Goku BFR? And is Doomsday's energy absorption that strong?

If he takes that long to resurrect I'm pretty sure him being killed will count as a win regardless of if he can resurrect a couple months later.

the bfr does not work Doomsday escaped from the phantom zone and it will have to be done to do it

Also doomsday not only reflect ki attack

Does Goku use BFR in-character? The only time I recall him doing that is when Cell was about to bust the planet.

He can BFR to King Kai or the Kai world place I don't see how Doomsday can punch himself back. But I also don't think Goku needs this to win. Just mentioning it

Doomsday can reflect the ki attacks and absorb them but he doesn't get stronger from them so this just mean it will be H2H where Goku is far better.

And yeah Doomsday resurrection can take years. Overall Doomsday doesn't win this.

Not too mention that Doomsday can suddenly spawn adaptations mid combat. Yes, his big thing is that if you kill him, he resurrects virtually immune to whatever you killed him with but he is an evolving threat even in the midst of combat.

Pretty sure several threads in the past have tried to give Ki users Regen Negation and it was rejected each time.

What is Doomsday going even to be adapting to. He already adapt to energy attacks. But he doesn't get stronger mid battle he has to actually die and come back for that. So he can't close the AP gap.

The real cal howard said:
Also I thought the whole Cell got vaped thing was determined to be a minus for Cell than a plus for Ki.
And what about Majin Buu? Hell anyone above RoF Base Frieza can bypass Mid High since he destroyed Majin Buu

We have absolutely no idea what happened to Buu when Frieza blew up the planet. Nobody brings him up and it's unconfirmed if he died or not. Wouldn't be the only character that should've survived. Arale doesn't need to breathe and she was stronger than Frieza at the time, even discounting her gag status.

Nitro90 said:
What is Doomsday going even to be adapting to. He already adapt to energy attacks. But he doesn't get stronger mid battle he has to actually die and come back for that. So he can't close the AP gap.
He can also create new powers on the fly and can develop abilities that Goku has no answer to. He also does get stronger in battle, he has Accelerated Development for a reason.

Nitro90 said:
This is a being that suddenly grew the ability to breath fire to counter Martian Manhunter. He literally gained the ability to fire tendrils to counter Superman's ability to fly and reel him in closer. Doomsday doing things like adapting to absorb ki directly from Goku or even just grow more poison bone armor to counter Goku's HtH skills is not farfetched.

AwkguyDB said:
Cell vs Warp kamehameha
Not sure why this would not happen to Doomsday but on greater scale
Already happened twice with Radiant and Imperiex. Doomsday is gonna resist or just straight up reflect it back at Goku.

LordUrien935 said:
AwkguyDB said:
Cell vs Warp kamehameha
Not sure why this would not happen to Doomsday but on greater scale
Already happened twice with Radiant and Imperiex. Doomsday is gonna resist or just straight up reflect it back at Goku.
Or nullify it or cause a feedback that temporarily causes Goku to lose control of his ki.

The feat for DB characters destroying characters with a certain regen level comes from Goku spirit bomb destroying Buu. And Trunks killing Frieza. I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back