• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Pretty much. Doomsday makes ki blasts worthless and Goku trying to take him down HtH just opens him to be poisoned or many other numerous thing. Without the Ki blasts, Goku has no hope of dealing with Doomsday's regen. Meanwhile Doomsday's just going to improve in various areas as the fight drags on.

Honestly, this is a countdown to death for Goku. It's just about how long will it take.

Thelastmlg said:
Well if ssj is still a 40x boost, then goku is over 740 kilofoe while doomsday is over 616, so at least 1.17x
I should hope not. If the AP difference is that negligible then Doomsday uberstomps. The only reason this discussion is even open right now is because Goku supposedly has a decent AP advantage.

Akreious said:
The phrase "Frieza being atmomized can't be true because Cell wouldn't be a problem" is untrue. The problem wasn't just Cell's Regen but that his Cells are durable as balls- Remember that if Ki Blasts can atomize then EVERYBODY can atomize and EVERYBODY RESISTS. So first you have to get through Cell's Ki Aura then Cell's Inherent Body before you can actually do the atomizing thing, which is easier said than done when your strongest and best attacks can only take portions of his body apart rather than blow it up in its entirety (Y'know, the REQUIREMENT to kill him?)
That would be a good point if Cell's kamikazee didnt exist, as it failed to atomize either himself or Goku, the latter still having to have remnants for Cell to get instant transmission from. Heck, even with what atomization comes from, Trunks getting rid of Frieza, can't be true lest Gero couldn't recover remnants of Frieza for Cell.

Also if everyone resists then Cell and Buu don't die period.

Also voting Doomsday, Goku has no means to put him down making the AP advantage irrelevant, Doomsday stomps honestly.

Schnee One said:
Doomsday adapts to everything Goku can do, poisons, and the poison adapts to Goku's resistance

Stomp
Doomsday only sometimes adapts in any notable way, here he could and maybe he likely will, but nothing to call this a stomp.

He doesn't have the AP gap to put him down even ignoring the reactive evolution

He can just beat Goku to death and regen from everything else

Well if ssj is still a 40x boost, then goku is over 740 kilofoe while doomsday is over 616, so at least 1.17x

Wait..... that's it .... well there goes the Goku arguments

The 616 kiloFOE was Flash's feat.

Superman scales above Flash.

Doomsday easily breaks Superman's arm, and proceeds to make it worse into a compound fracture, so he notably far above Superman.

The gap in power is a lot smaller than thought.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Goku's resistance to poison the ki barrier he produces to block himself from the poisonous punches from that yellow furry whatshisface? Doomsday's bones could still be a problem if they pierce Goku's skin, which he's well within AP range to do so.

Not that it matters because he could potentially nullify that aura.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:

Doomsday easily breaks Superman's arm, and proceeds to make it worse into a compound fracture, so he notably far above Superman.

Didn't Superman rip in half a later Doomsday just because he felt like not holding back anymore during their fight? Or am I messing up continuities?

Eficiente said:
DeathstroketheHedgehog said:

Didn't Superman rip in half a later Doomsday just because he felt like not holding back anymore during their fight? Or am I messing up continuities?
That was New 52 IIRC. Might be wrong, though.

Eficiente said:
I think that was New 52. He ended up fighting Doomsday all over the place before finally ripping him in half and becoming infected with the Doomsday Virus and become Super-Doom?

Ehnkr2beboh said:
We kinda just try avoiding calc-stacking in general.
I wouldn't call it calc staking? Mostly because i'm not 100% about that concept.

If the multipliers were completely legit, i don't see any reason to not use them, even if we "stacked them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back