• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
LB Goku
311px-CountBleck2 SPM

Bad Pun, Awesome fight.

Low 2-C versions are used

Speed is equalized

Time limit is disabled for UIO

Fight takes place in an indestructible realm

Who wins and why?

Son Goku - 0

Count Bleck - 0

Could you elaborate, and doesn't Goku have resistance to time manipulation to some extent?

It's basically void manipulation combined with the ability to destroy entire Space Time continuums.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Could you elaborate, and doesn't Goku have resistance to time manipulation to some extent?
If you mean resistant to time stop, yeah, which isn't enough to help him win this fight.

With Reality warping, Bleck basically can destroy an entire space time continuum, is not effected by time paradox; meaning his modern self is still alive despite killing all of his own ancestors as well as his baby self. And he also has void manipulation, but I don't think he often uses that for combat in character.

I did specify location that may render Reality warping useless. Anyway, could people start making serious/elaborate votes instead of just one sentence answers without explanation.

If he destroys the space-time continuum, does that leave Goku to suffocate himself for the lack of oxygen?

Normally, yes, but I specified in the OP that he can't do that now.

Back