• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have to wait 24 hours anyway...

@Koopi The Tardis

People should read through this.

Question to all the "acausality" it only effects him in the past. What's to stop him being defeated in the present?

For example, the Doctor could BFR him to the Void?

24 hour grace period. I can still debate.

I'm not biased, and I'm not trying to cancel any votes.

I'm just trying to properly represent the TARDIS.

Some people who said the Goku black would lose due to time travel forgot Goku black has the time ring that protects him from things that happens in his past.

So I'll go with Goku black for that reason.

Yes, but there's ways he can be defeated in the present.

I don't get why people are just voting for Goku simply because he can't be defeated in the past. Yes, I get that, but that doesn't mean he can't be defeated in the present.

Why doesn't anyone want to debate?

It doesn't seem like anyone is interested in debating, should I just request this to be added?

I would like to debate, but it seems like everyone is just saying "Goku Black, because acausality"

Colonel Krukov said:
It doesn't seem like anyone is interested in debating, should I just request this to be added?
I would like to debate, but it seems like everyone is just saying "Goku Black, because acausality"
Well then, I'd like to see if the people who voted for Black are aware of some of the TARDIS' functions, and if he actually has ways to counter them aside from "acausality".

For instance, I don't know if anyone actually took into account the Empty Dimension the TARDIS possesses, which could be used to BFR and trap Black forever.

Or perhaps the TARDIS ability to use temporal energy to forcibly shunt things out of the universe.

Miles Romero12 said:
Is BFR even allowed in this fight?
And cant zamasu scape it with instant movement or instant transmission?
I would assume it is.

Doubtful. The "Empty Dimension" is entirely featureless, and essentially puts the victim in a timeless state in which they are forever unable to die or age.

If you mean from just being shunted to another universe, possibly, though it's more the chances of actual survival I was wondering about, since the chances of being shred across space-time without proper precautions being taken is apparently quite high.

Well, the TARDIS needs a pilot.

The Doctor is piloting the TARDIS? If so, this is a stomp.

But ... let's assume it's River Song piloting the TARDIS ... and remember, Type 40 TARDIS is not a weapon. It's just an exploration vehicle. If so, I believe Black have a chance if he attacks with his Scytche. But now, River will try evasive maneuvers, and she will try to escape to another space/time location/period. Don't know if she will succeed. If Black can hold the TARDIS, he will cross the Time Vortex. Could the time ring protect him here? I don't know.

If the TARDIS was by itself, i'm not sure if it could just materialize around Black and burn him with the TARDIS heart. Or again, materialize around him, then transport him to the Big Bang or just the vacuum, and dematerialize. Or maybe the TARDIS could turn Black in an old man, and then in a skeleton, by manipulating time zones around itself. Like the Master did with his own TARDIS in The Quantum Archangel novel.

Yes, it is since I haven't restricted it.

I assume you are voting for the TARDIS Azzy?

Colonel Krukov said:
Yes, it is since I haven't restricted it.
I assume you are voting for the TARDIS Azzy?
I wasn't originally planning on voting, but yes. This is of course assuming the Doctor is willing to kill/imprison Black if need be, which I would expect considering Black is kind of a genocidal maniac intent on wiping out the Doctor's favorite race.

I mean ... there's some weapons inside the TARDIS ... Maybe even the Moment. And the Doctor knows where it is.

And there's other ways to defeat Black, such as the Time Lock.

Miles Romero12 said:
Also,Goku black can scape by cutting space-time.
If either opponent leaves for more than a month, they automatically lose the fight per the SBA.

You should also read this

The Tardis can:

• Block all forms of spatial transference
  • Can generate fields of altered time flow around them, aging and de-aging, or even stopping things
  • Slice off portions of the universe and set them adrift into the Void
  • Survive inside a Quasar

The TARDIS can block his abilities to teleport etc. and could just age Goku to death or imprison him in the void

And lets remember that this is 4-B Black so at this time he can't cut space-time…

I think the Tardis can BFR Black considering it has hax such as gravity manipulation, time manipulation (Not counting time travel before ppl say acausality) so yeah I vote for the TARDIS

Well.... The TARDIS can block Black's teleportation and BFR him to the void

SO... I vote for the TARDIS

But that wouldn't be fair to ppl who changed their mind because sometimes not everyone knows both sides and can only rely on the profiles and depending on who made the better points they can change their vote. Making it permanent is not good for ppl who want to change but can't

Well, this is what happens in this thread. People voted for Goku black and now, the OP himself is easly getting people to vote for the TARDIS.

Its not like i WANT Black to win, but these kinds of actions makes votes seem useless and easly manipulated

Miles Romero12 said:
Well, this is what happens in this thread.
People voted for Goku black and now, the OP himself is easly getting people to vote for the TARDIS.

Its not like i WANT Black to win, but these kinds of actions makes votes seem useless and easly manipulated
The OP didn't do anything. He wanted to debate, and no one debated him.

Then I came along and pointed out that many of the votes for Black were based on people not knowing anything about the TARDIS, and after Takato and I gave a few examples, some people changed their votes. Being willing to reevaluate your position based on newfound evidence is not a sign of something being easily manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back