• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannibalistic999 said:
Goku black for acasuaity, not only that but he also stomped ssb vegeta in base form.
Ah this is 4-B Black not 3-A Black…

I would like to say that Black ain't exactly Lavos when it comes to acausality. If that time ring comes off... Heck, Beerus' hakai might catch up with him.

Quick question, would speed unequal be fair?

Also @Cannibalistic999 is there anything you want to debate that Goku could win in the present?

No it would be unfair as the TARDIS will blitz Black due to him being only MFTL against the vehicle's MFTL+ speeds

Hmmm, Goku Black's partial acasuality and not very efficient time travel makes the Tardis' main time hax quite moot, but to give a good response here I need to know the capabilities of its Gravity Manipulation, especially since it is apparently possible to escape the Void (Going off of Tardis wiki), which rids that hax. As for the Tardis' shielding, wouldn't the instant transmission get rid of that problem? To make matters worse, if the doctor is killed it would be a massive drawback for the Tardis. Its illusion creation can also be negated via ki sensing. Thus, I would argue this ultimately depends on the gravity manipulation and biological manipulation of the Tardis, which I would like to know about.

The Void can only be escaped when the walls of the universe are damaged. The cybermen inside it only escaped because the Daleks used the Reality Bomb which weakened the walls.

Gravity manipulation just means that the inside of the TARDIS' gravity is separate to that on the outside. The TARDIS can also change its weight (that's why when it lands, it doesn't crush anything) and given its true size it'd probably be a lot.

The TARDIS can block all forms of spatial transference (teleporting etc.)

Biological manipulation is just stuff a time traveller picks up when travelling through time an space, at least, that's all I can think of atm.

Other stuff the doctor could do:

• Can Goku Black be aged/de-aged to death?
  • Trap him inside every mirror
  • Tow him into a black hole or the centre of collapsing Galaxy.
  • Materialise the TARDIS around him and burn him with the power source. (If you try to destroy the ship, it will open up its heart)

Hmmm I see, then why is it that Adam was able to escape from the void? I'm also assuming that the Daleks and Cybermen have Multi-Universal level teleportation but still couldn't escape, right?

Ah so its not exactly combat applicable right?

K, teleportation having a history of not working against the Tardis is a big dent for Goku Black.

That's... weird.

Hmmmm then given the rest, I guess I'll go for the Tardis.

Here's a video explaining the situation. Most of them got sucked into the void since they already travelled through there. Those that escaped did so, but we're in bad shape (cybermen ended up in victorian times and were few in numbers and tech)

Not really unless he can be pinned down and crushed by the TARDIS.

I'm not sure if the TARDIS can block Black's teleportation. Maybe he can use the "Kai kai" teleportation, same way as the East Kaioshin can do.

But she could trap him in a Time Loop inside herserf.

Or just materialize around him and then delete the control room before Black react. The TARDIS can see the future and foresee every attempt of attack from Black.

I got the "block all forms of spatial transference from a respect thread and have added it to the page since the recent upgrades.

You might be onto something with the precognition, but deleting someone while they're in a control room automatically returns them safely to main console room iirc. Even then i don't think Goku can resist being burnt up by the power source.

Since it's pretty much level pegging and it does not seem that others are going to respond, should this be requested to be added as Inconclusive, or should we wait for more input?

Well, anyway, I believe Black can break a rift in the Void and enter a universe, via screaming like Gotenks. But... no confirmations.

And yes, inconclusive seems like to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back