• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules: This is Post Crisis Wally West with the entire Speed Force vs DBH Fused Zamasu. Speed Equalized. Otherwise SBA.

latest.png
latest.png
INB4 someone complains about the Speed Force being overpowered if he starts winning:
INB4 Inconclusive:​

Last edited:
Interesting match up. Zamasu's wincons are going to be:
Using EE [The hakai can erase the soul and body, energy attacks, spirits and much more from existence] it has also void manipulation.
The EE would be very dangerous with his passive probability manipulation and negation [increases the prob his hits of landing, decreasing the prob opponents hit landing, plus he can negate others probability manipulation ability].
He has passive multiple stupid fuckton wall of stat [from increasing his own, decreasing the others, damage boost, damage boost reduction, damage reduction etc etc...] if zamasu didn't have the AP, with this it could possibly turn into a one shot .
He has acasuality type 1.
He has mid godly, and if some reason his body gets destroyed, he will turn into wall paper zamasu [which gives him nigh omnipresence across multiple timelines, AE type 1, Reality warping, fusionism, and higher dimensional existence]
Can bfr people, teleportation, use his slashes to cut through space time [it gives him durability negation, he can also summon multiple copies of himself that all have mid godly and his abilities ofcourse]
He can also absorbs energy, ki and life force.
Reactive power level why not
His normal attacks and ki blast can damage the opponents stamina too.
[He can also potentially summon chronoa and hearts since he has goku's abilities, that's why he has EE]

I'm pretty sure the whole "Having all of Goku's abilities thing" would only be Goku during DBS, not CC Goku or Xeno Goku.

That's why I siad likely [it's not like he needs them] tho he can actually summon hearts or his clones to power null so not a big loss
For the abilities I have stated, I believe zamasu wins, unless there is a counter

Zamasu has EE because goky has EE since goku is zamasu but in the future that fused with present zamasu that created zamasu-

When did Fused Zamasu used EE?

Also, how is Flash going to deal with Fused Zamasu's Mid-Godly?
I don't think the flash can deal with multiple mid godly clones that will bomber him with dura neg, stat hax, EE, power null, prob manipulation and negation plus if he destroys thier bodies they just...ya know turn into will/soul and fuse with everything, multiple nigh omnipresence mid godly AE type 1 higher dimensional existence people less go-

I don't think the flash can deal with multiple mid godly clones that will bomber him with dura neg, stat hax, EE, power null, prob manipulation and negation plus if he destroys thier bodies they just...ya know turn into will/soul and fuse with everything, multiple nigh omnipresence mid godly AE type 1 higher dimensional existence people less go-
Zamasu won't start with EE

He'll start with Ki attacks, probably

Using EE [The hakai can erase the soul and body, energy attacks, spirits and much more from existence] it has also void manipulation.
The EE would be very dangerous with his passive probability manipulation and negation [increases the prob his hits of landing, decreasing the prob opponents hit landing, plus he can negate others probability manipulation ability].
Flash resists conceptual EE, the end of time erased the concept of death and is generally just that impressive in DC.
He has passive multiple stupid fuckton wall of stat [from increasing his own, decreasing the others, damage boost, damage boost reduction, damage reduction etc etc...] if zamasu didn't have the AP, with this it could possibly turn into a one shot .
Hax
He has acasuality type 1.
Barry should probably have that too scaling from Wally, not that I necessarily agree with him getting all of Wally's resistances even though that's currently the case essentially.
He has mid godly, and if some reason his body gets destroyed,
If it gets blown up or atomized or even beyond that?
Can bfr people, teleportation
Yeah cause it's not like Barry outranges him since 1986 or before that.
He can also absorbs energy, ki and life force.
Wally (and thus Barry) resists due to limitless energy essentially. Unless Zamasu can drain the entire SF or something... which he probably lacks the range for since it should be 2-A^2.
What can flash do to counter it?
Phase through it I guess, Wally could take on the same vibrational frequency of 5D beings, I guess that'll be enough. If not I'll have to argue Supes' heat vision or punches higher on the NPI scale.

So what stops Barry from speed stealing (no idea if that's in-character for PC Barry btw, heck I don't even know if he has it at this point despite what his page says)?

I can hardly argue PC Barry (and I doubt anyone else here can) and he shouldn't even be 2-A since he doesn't have Wally's feat of absorbing the entire SF. So that'd be a good idea cause all my arguments would otherwisely be "Wally did this and page says Barry can do it too".

(JLA #75, pg. 41) Absorbs the kinetic energy of the stresses the other heroes were putting on the planet as they were pulling it. Image
He can speed steal Zamasu from the starting distance tbh. Keep in mind that Zamasu can match Wally's speed here and he absorbed the entire SF into him which is a last resort type of deal, so he has no reason to hold back here.

(JLA #75, pg. 41) Absorbs the kinetic energy of the stresses the other heroes were putting on the planet as they were pulling it. Image
He can speed steal Zamasu from the starting distance tbh. Keep in mind that Zamasu can match Wally's speed here and he absorbed the entire SF into him which is a last resort type of deal, so he has no reason to hold back here.
the link is done did. also bump

it’s not like this match can be used anymore since “dragon ball fanfiction” is being downgraded

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No but you see Zamasu has this one ability that stops all multipliers and considering the Speed Force equation/formula which created the SF has multiplication in it. Zamasu clearly just nullifies the SF and stomps everything in DC that relies on it to move. ~Orange

Back