• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo vs Saitama (Jujutsu Kaisen vs One Punch Man)

What is Gojo's win con here if speed is unequal? Saitama being mftl counters getting hit by Blue, Red, Purple, Domain Activation, Domain Expansion, Gojo's Six Eyes, Gojo trying to punch him.
I think it's a stalemate or it becomes a battle of stamina.

Saitama usually stands around and one shot weaker characters by accident he never goes all out on weaker characters. UV seems instant but that just my take on it. Saitama doesn’t have curse energy so he won’t be able to see Gojo techniques and Gojo can make clones now that might serve as a distraction if the speed gap wasn’t there.
He doesnt need to go all out on Gojo, he can just punch randomly or move fast.

Idk how you can come to the conclusion UV is instant when Domain Expansion has the word "expansion" in it. Your take is just wrong.
And Saitama doesn't need to see Gojo's attacks coming, something like Red or Purple is gonna cause destruction before it hits, so he can just see the destruction and move out the way. Gojo doesn't have duplication listed on his page and the thing you're referring to was likely after images created from his spatial teleportation. Regardless it wouldn't help either way when Saitama can create afterimages far greater than Gojo's 4 or 5 clones to distract Gojo.

He doesnt need to go all out on Gojo, he can just punch randomly or move fast.

Idk how you can come to the conclusion UV is instant when Domain Expansion has the word "expansion" in it. Your take is just wrong.
And Saitama doesn't need to see Gojo's attacks coming, something like Red or Purple is gonna cause destruction before it hits, so he can just see the destruction and move out the way. Gojo doesn't have duplication listed on his page and the thing you're referring to was likely after images created from his spatial teleportation. Regardless it wouldn't help either way when Saitama can create afterimages far greater than Gojo's 4 or 5 clones to distract Gojo.
Gojo has the six eyes. Also UV won’t be detected by saitama and red would repell him away it looks aoe against jogo Here He used clones against sukuna buts that’s also a cursed technique so saitama won’t see it also red and blue can be used subtly as seen in the new jjk chapters.

If speed is unequalized then even if Saitama decides to tank Hollow Purple he still has a good time window to dodge after it erases some of his suit.
Unlimited void is gg if it lands tho.
It’s not if saitama has no ce so Gojo attacks are invisible and UV is gg. Which is most likely landing so my vote goes to Gojo.

Gojo has the six eyes. Also UV won’t be detected by saitama and red would repell him away it looks aoe against jogo Here He used clones against sukuna buts that’s also a cursed technique so saitama won’t see it also red and blue can be used subtly as seen in the new jjk chapters.
Red and Blue won't significantly affect Saitama since he resist matter manipulation.

LMFAAAO what the fvck happend with Gojo's speed
xenoverse2goku.jpg

Even with speed equalized, this is still stomp, use tier 7 key from Saitama, then I think it is more fair.

Or you can just get the conceptual infinity stuff on the page.

As much as I disagree with that take on it, it would make it impossible for Saitama to interact with, since it isn't even just space at that point, but instead the manipulation of the Type 2 concepts of near and farness.

Thread where it was accepted: https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-hax-ability-additions-pt-2.139721/

But what's the point?

It won't tank a 4-A attack, and it can very be countered by speed alone.
As it would be if these changes are accepted, I do not think AP or speed matters.

If you can manipulate the concept of distance, why would an attack being any faster or stronger really matter?

Is that some in-verse weakness? Could you show scans of that cause I don't recall it being the case atm.

Naw, something is definitely wrong. You can literally counter infinity, even by the simplest mind manipulation. You can kill the user by destroying the entire universe. Any AP higher than Gojo won't be tanked by him.

"AP or speed does not matter" this is NLF argument, because they definitely matter.

I disagree with it anyway, so please mention it in my profile wall, once you create the thread.

Naw, something is definitely wrong. You can literally counter infinity, even by the simplest mind manipulation. You can kill the user by destroying the entire universe. Any AP higher than Gojo won't be tanked by him.

"AP or speed does not matter" this is NLF argument, because they definitely matter.
You doesn't know how infinity works. It's not as simple as that

I know how it works, and I am saying this is NLF argument. So either address my argument properly or simply drop it.

The fact that it can be countered by any FTL users already rejects the notion of "it tanks any AP attack".
This is beyond illogicality. The fact, he is not even planetary level to begin with.

And I don't understand this notion of being faster to bypass Infinity is coming from. If that's accepted then unequalizing speed instantly makes this a stomp for Saitama.

I agree with Phoenks that Saitama should be capable of getting rid of Infinity, and after that its a clear stomp (4A vs 7A)

Even with speed equalised where Gojo could catch Saitama in a DE, we've seen that Unlimited Void is not fatal to stronger opponents (Jogo, Mahito and Sukuna have all taken hits from UV and have not died from it, just been stunned) so I have a feeling Saitama would survive this. Once stunned, Gojo has nothing that comes anywhere near Multi-Solar System level, considering the fact that recent chapters have brought Hollow Purple's EE into question.

It won't tank a 4-A attack
Infinity isn't actually like a barrier that can be broken, its an effect he has active that acts similar to a barrier that stops things before they reach him. Durability/AP means nothing against Infinity

But what's the point?

It won't tank a 4-A attack, and it can very be countered by speed alone.
Here we go again

Infinity is not a brick wall-like barrier

It's adding pockets of space between gojo and a target ad infinitum (or how long his CE last which I'm pretty sure is limitless)
The 4-A attack would just keep on traveling without ever hitting gojo directly
For the speed part, if your attack can't cross infinite distance in a reasonable timeframe, you can't tag gojo
Non conventional attacks that either negate space(on a conceptual level idk) or don't transverse distance at all(mind manipulation are co) are fair games

Even with speed equalised where Gojo could catch Saitama in a DE, we've seen that Unlimited Void is not fatal to stronger opponents (Jogo, Mahito and Sukuna have all taken hits from UV and have not died from it, just been stunned) so I have a feeling Saitama would survive this. Once stunned, Gojo has nothing that comes anywhere near Multi-Solar System level, considering the fact that recent chapters have brought Hollow Purple's EE into question.
It not being fatal has nothing to do with the opponents strength, UV is specifically less effective against Curses (Tho still potentially fatal) and Sukuna pushed off the brunt of its damage onto Megumi’s soul and had Mahoraga (Who was immune to UV) break Gojo’s domain.

UV doesnt instantly kill, it instantly incaps and will eventually kill you if Gojo allows it. Everytime someone has been actually hit by it they are completely incapped but are saved due to UV ending before it becomes fatal.

Jogo vs Gojo: Gojo made it clear he could just let it kill Jogo but he ended it himself due to wanting to question Jogo.

Gojo vs Disaster Curses: Gojo only dropped DE for 0.2 seconds due to the human civilians in the area (Who where all comatosed after being hit iirc)

Gojo vs Sukuna: When Sukuna was finally actually effected by UV he was saved by Mahoraga stepping in and breaking Gojo’s domain, Maho at that point was specifically adapted to be immune to UV allowing it to do so.

When people are effected by UV they are straight up incapped, they just haven’t died due to specific reasons.

Last edited:
if location earth🤔 Saitama can destroy obstacles such as earth, and he can change battle area into space. Will Saitama win?

I honestly am of the opinion that strong attacks are enough to bypass infinity after the lastest chapter

Dread, stop waffling about things you clearly haven't read up on. Half of your "ways through infinity" don't work.

Anyway, with speed equal, Gojo needs to UV off the bat or he's cooked. Saitama doesn't have any way to bypass infinity directly based on what I know of his abilities but all he really needs to do is punch the ground and send Gojo to the moon, destroy the planet, etc. Gojo will need some sort of footing to survive, while he has survived in the prison realm and in the subduction zone of the Mariana trench, he's essentially cooked once his platform is gone. Saitama has wayyyyyy to much power and cooks in every speed realm, so I don't really see how Gojo takes this without speed equalization and a knowledge gap in his favor.

What's the consensus on the Purple he used in the latest chapter which ended up backfiring on Gojo.

To me it kinda seems like an attack of that magnitude just straight up bypasses Infinity.

What the supporters think?

We have no idea if Infinity was active there or if he can even utilize it while doing purple, especially as complex as this one was. So I don't think that is a good foundation for trying to say Infinity is no longer hax in opposition to the mountain of evidence against that. Especially since even if we were to assume Purple did legit blow infinity away, it's currently treated as void manip, not AP.

We have no idea if Infinity was active there or if he can even utilize it while doing purple, especially as complex as this one was. So I don't think that is a good foundation for trying to say Infinity is no longer hax in opposition to the mountain of evidence against that. Especially since even if we were to assume Purple did legit blow infinity away, it's currently treated as void manip, not AP.
Why wouldn't Infinity be active?

If he can't use it while doing purple he gets annihilated here tbh.

And, why would void manipulation work against that? If it is in fact the manipulation of conceptual distance, as you've claimed in the past, then void hax shouldn't work at all even still.

The only difference with this Purple and the other ones is that this one is stronger (in AP) and has more range.

I don't know what mountain of evidence you're mentioning. Infinity has never been put up against an attack of this magnitude before. As far as we know, this is by far the strongest thing ever performed in the verse. So comparing it to other instances of Infinity blocking things substantially weaker is weird imo.

Why wouldn't Infinity be active?
Because he is currently pretty drained and utilizing an extremely complex purple which requires use of both red and blue. Point being, we have no clue if it was or active or if it can be active during purple.
If he can't use it while doing purple he gets annihilated here tbh.
This is pure conjecture and Gojo notes in the chapter himself that the reason he survived the blast was because it was his own CE hitting him, nothing about infinity tanking some of the damage or anything of the sort.
And, why would void manipulation work against that? If it is in fact the manipulation of conceptual distance, as you've claimed in the past, then void hax shouldn't work at all even still.
A.) Void manip turns existence to non-existence and is of the same fabric of infinity. So conceptual distance erasing makes sense to me.
B.) Why would this help your argument? You think Infinity tanking a hax void manip is more sound than infinity not tanking a physical blast? your line of logic doesn't make much sense.
The only difference with this Purple and the other ones is that this one is stronger (in AP) and has more range.
This is factually incorrect. This purple is objectively weaker and has less range than the purple used at the start of the fight vs Sukuna and the one used vs Hanami. This purple was special because It was done remotely and made an AOE blast unlike the guided versions of the past.
I don't know what mountain of evidence you're mentioning. Infinity has never been put up against an attack of this magnitude before. As far as we know, this is by far the strongest thing ever performed in the verse. So comparing it to other instances of Infinity blocking things substantially weaker is weird imo.
Gojo casually tanked being under the Mariana trench subduction plates and the shockwaves of the Island level earthquake he caused upon release. With absolutely no damage. Once again, Purple is currently treated as a hax so AP is irrelevant here.

As for the mountain of evidence please see Limitless explanations from the blogs and series feats of infinity.

Be back later

Back