• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo vs Mario (a horrible idea thanks to another horrible idea)

umm can people actually make valid arguments for mario winining just no hahha mario is 4-A so he win ignoring the fact that gojo has several wincons
The argument is Mario summons a ******* 2-B to do his dirty work after dying once.

and gojo can mind **** mario and put in sleep just because he has more AP doesnt mean that miraculously make all the gojo hax disapear

and gojo can mind **** mario and put in sleep just because he has more AP doesnt mean that miraculously make all the gojo hax disapear
he kills mario with info, mario resses and uses his own hax, and sleep you mean the thing that mario resists on an island wide scale

this is how it works (or atleast i understand how it worked) the oponent cant touch gojo because a mathematical dilema that goes like this
mario is 1.99 meters away from punching gojo but the spatial manip do that doesnt matter how much range mario has he still close but not enough to afect gojo
like adding 0.999999 to the range of mario it doesnt matter how much 9 you add it never gona reach 2 who is gojo
pd: if my explanation sucks is that my english is very bad

Back