• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo Calc Resolution/Earthquake Calcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are arguing from ignorance. The sequence of events we were given was Gojo is released -> Shockwave -> Earthquake -> Gojo is in front of Kenjaku. Do not add in irrelevant hypotheticals that are not evidenced by the sequence of events.
Wrong already. The sequence is the front gets destroyed -> the characters talk for a bit -> Earthquake -> Gojo appears in front of Kenjaku

The fact those characters talked and discussed what could've happened gives enough time for Gojo to have moved away from the trench. Sorry that doesn't support your calc but it's a reasonable point to address and calls into question how valid the feat is when calcing the earthquake.

Stop derailing this thread if you're going to make claims like Gojo didn't cause the earthquake. Occam's razor is pretty clear cut and we're not going to have this thread cluttered with non-sequiturs to the verse-specific aspect and the overarching reason for why this thread exists.
Its just another possibility lmao. Gojo could've very likely have not caused the earthquake. And nothing is clear cut that Gojo did the earthquake, only your interpretation

Wrong already. The sequence is the front gets destroyed ->
The Front isn't destroyed, the technique is nullified which caused the back to be transported to the front which I already outlined and should be implied.
the characters talk for a bit ->
Characters talking is literally a free action, and the Earthquake happens immediately after the cube is transported to the ocean to meet with the back gate. The panel itself even claims "This can't be a coincidence."
The fact those characters talked and discussed what could've happened gives enough time for Gojo to have moved away from the trench. Sorry that doesn't support your calc but it's a reasonable point to address and calls into question how valid the feat is when calcing the earthquake.
Stop being obtuse. The only time in between the cube releasing Gojo and the earthquake is the free action of characters talking, which has no impact on the validity of the calc in the slightest. This is heavily bolstered by them explicitly stating the earthquake is no coincidence.

I hope you realize how far the Mariana trecnh is from Japan, so yes of course an Earthquake is not going to travel to them from the Mariana Trench at instant speeds lmao.

Its just another possibility lmao. Gojo could've very likely have not caused the earthquake. And nothing is clear cut that Gojo did the earthquake, only your interpretation
No, the only way you come to this conclusion is if you are blatantly ignoring the explicit statements and whole subtext of the scene and choose instead to posit unevidenced hypotheticals like you are doing. The earthquake is blatantly attributed to Gojo and the whole scene is about hyping up his insane feat of surviving through Kenjaku's planning.

So once again, stop derailing this thread.

Tbh the characters having time to talk could just be due to the distance the earthquake would need to travel to reach them.

it was like 1 page where the characters talked briefly right after Hana unsealed the back of the prison realm. So Gojo could’ve still caused the earthquake right after he was unsealed, it was just that the earthquake still took time to travel to the characters which allowed them to have a brief conversation before noticing it.

Anyways just a question, the area Gojo is in is right next to the tectonic plates themselves right? Like he’s 8 kilometers below sea level in a subduction zone, that’s right next to the tectonic plates?

The Front isn't destroyed, the technique is nullified which caused the back to be transported to the front which I already outlined and should be implied.
0221-008.png

Idk why this is relevant but where is it? It's destroyed. Again its not relevant if its destroyed.

Characters talking is literally a free action, and the Earthquake happens immediately after the cube is transported to the ocean to meet with the back gate. The panel itself even claims "This can't be a coincidence."
What are you even saying? Characters talking is not a free action especially not in this context.

Stop being obtuse. The only time in between the cube releasing Gojo and the earthquake is the free action of characters talking, which has no impact on the validity of the calc in the slightest. This is heavily bolstered by them explicitly stating the earthquake is no coincidence.

I hope you realize how far the Mariana trecnh is from Japan, so yes of course an Earthquake is not going to travel to them from the Mariana Trench at instant speeds lmao.
No of course the earthquake wouldn't travel instantly, I am not arguing the earthquake didn't happen, I'm arguing Gojo could have moved away from the trench, which you still haven't addressed.

No, the only way you come to this conclusion is if you are blatantly ignoring the explicit statements and whole subtext of the scene and choose instead to posit unevidenced hypotheticals like you are doing. The earthquake is blatantly attributed to Gojo and the whole scene is about hyping up his insane feat of surviving through Kenjaku's planning.

So once again, stop derailing this thread.
No this is your interpretation lmao, its not stated Gojo is the one who did it. It's funny you say I'm positing hypotheticals without evidence when you can't actually prove how Gojo caused the earthquake, all you can give is your assumption.

Tbh the characters having time to talk could just be due to the distance the earthquake would need to travel to reach them.

it was like 1 page where the characters talked briefly right after Hana unsealed the back of the prison realm. So Gojo could’ve still caused the earthquake right after he was unsealed, it was just that the earthquake still took time to travel to the characters which allowed them to have a brief conversation before noticing it.

Anyways just a question, the area Gojo is in is right next to the tectonic plates themselves right? Like he’s 8 kilometers below sea level in a subduction zone, that’s right next to the tectonic plates?
The point is merely that given in that timeframe of them talking, Gojo would've had to have swam upward or teleported out of the trench. And Kenjaku says he placed the prison realm in a subduction zone

0221-008.png

Idk why this is relevant but where is it? It's destroyed. Again its not relevant if its destroyed.
Arkenis. Read the manga. The front got transported to the back. It was hidden and the whole reason they had to go to Tengen.

Kenjaku, as a back up plan, hid the other portion into the Mariana Trench. So that if by some way they did get the other piece, Gojo would end up in the trench 9000m below surrounded by seals and cursed spirits.
What are you even saying? Characters talking is not a free action especially not in this context.
Yes it is?

You also have literally no foot to stand on. Are you positing the conversations took minutes? The convo they have is literally in relation to what happened to the piece and theories about Gojo potentially being existence whiped. Which is followed by the earthquake which they immediately link to prison realm.

So what is YOUR point?
No of course the earthquake wouldn't travel instantly, I am not arguing the earthquake didn't happen, I'm arguing Gojo could have moved away from the trench, which you still haven't addressed.
Why would I address an argument from ignorance? The moment the box opened his energy was released, and moments later he is in front of Kenjaku.

I'm not gonna try and disprove some bullshit hypothetical you made up. That's not how arguments work.
No this is your interpretation lmao, its not stated Gojo is the one who did it.
I said explicit statements such as the earthquake being directly related to Gojo's release, along with the blatant subtext.

I've provided the narrative and scans consistent with my argument. You are waffling about some BS chain of events like Gojo swimming 9000m to the surface and throwing a red into the ocean which caused an earthquake?

I don't have time to fanfic out with you.
It's funny you say I'm positing hypotheticals without evidence when you can't actually prove how Gojo caused the earthquake, all you can give is your assumption.
I literally provided evidence above. YOU haven't actually substantiated anything or countered anything in this thread while also blatantly missing the point of half of this thread.

If you are going to keep making arguments from ignorance and derailing, I will ask to have you removed.

Arkenis. Read the manga. The front got transported to the back. It was hidden and the whole reason they had to go to Tengen.

Kenjaku, as a back up plan, hid the other portion into the Mariana Trench. So that if by some way they did get the other piece, Gojo would end up in the trench 9000m below surrounded by seals and cursed spirits.

Yes it is?

You also have literally no foot to stand on. Are you positing the conversations took minutes? The convo they have is literally in relation to what happened to the piece and theories about Gojo potentially being existence whiped. Which is followed by the earthquake which they immediately link to prison realm.

So what is YOUR point?

Why would I address an argument from ignorance? The moment the box opened his energy was released, and moments later he is in front of Kenjaku.

I'm not gonna try and disprove some bullshit hypothetical you made up. That's not how arguments work.

I said explicit statements such as the earthquake being directly related to Gojo's release, along with the blatant subtext.

I've provided the narrative and scans consistent with my argument. You are waffling about some BS chain of events like Gojo swimming 9000m to the surface and throwing a red into the ocean which caused an earthquake?

I don't have time to fanfic out with you.

I literally provided evidence above. YOU haven't actually substantiated anything or countered anything in this thread while also blatantly missing the point of half of this thread.

If you are going to keep making arguments from ignorance and derailing, I will ask to have you removed.
How are you making it this complicated? My point is that the timeframe it took for the students to talk is enough time for Gojo to have teleported or simply swam upward to leave the trench. Why is that so hard to understand?

And this isn't a derail, this is addressing the calc and how the calc should be calculated. I'm proposing a very simple chain of events that Gojo would've had to have done. I'll put it in a way you can understand better.

1. Gojo gets released, he's at the subduction zone, he swims upward to leave.
2. Gojo gets released, he's at the subduction zone, he teleports out of the ocean.

These both now remove calcing the feat at the subduction zone.

How are you making it this complicated? My point is that the timeframe it took for the students to talk is enough time for Gojo to have teleported or simply swam upward to leave the trench. Why is that so hard to understand?
I'm not making anything complicated. The only one adding unnecessary complexity to the situation is you with your unevidenced insertion of irrelevant hypotheticals.

It's not hard to understand Arkenis. The point is that none of that is evidenced nor relevant to the calc. The only thing this calc cares about his A.) Gojo's position at the trench. B.) Gojo being the cause of the event which led to the earthquake and C.) The gang's position and resulting earthquake.

All the hooplah of "b-b-but what if gojo did this!" doesn't matter. It was offscreen. I have already outlined why A,B, C are valid. If you have actual arguments to address them, do so. Arguments from ignorance are not valid.
And this isn't a derail, this is addressing the calc and how the calc should be calculated. I'm proposing a very simple chain of events that Gojo would've had to have done. I'll put it in a way you can understand better.
No you aren't? You are literally ignoring the statements and subtext of the scene to highlight some hypotheticals in an attempt to warp what actually happened.
1. Gojo gets released, he's at the subduction zone, he swims upward to leave.
A.) This interpretation doesn't matter as Gojo's shockwave was released the moment he was, and it is confirmed to have happened at the Trench. Gojo swimming up afterward would be irrelevant to this calc.
B.) Gojo was surrounded by 9000m of pressurized water and sea floor, and LAYERS of physical seals and cursed spirits.
2. Gojo gets released, he's at the subduction zone, he teleports out of the ocean.
Same as above, none of these points would negate Gojo's release of energy being attributable to him or the cause of the resulting earthquake.
These both now remove calcing the feat at the subduction zone.
No they don't. You didn't have explain how your above premises lead to this conclusion? You are literally just chatting.

Last edited:
So your whole thing is

"Its just a random earthquake unrelated to anything that is happening, despite the coincidence of the events leading up to it and the subtext of the narrative portraying to be caused by Gojo"
No?????? I am saying however he caused the earthquake could've happened outside of the subduction zone.

I'm not making anything complicated. The only one adding uneccessary compleixty to the situation is you with your unevidenced insertion of ireelvant hypotheticals.

It's not hard to understand Arkenis. The point is that none of that is evidenced nor relevant to the calc. The only thing this calc cares about his A.) Gojo's position at the trench. B.) Gojo being the cause of the event which led to the earthquake and C.) The gang's position and resulting earthquake.

All the hooplah of "b-b-but what if gojo did this!" doesn't matter. It was offscreen. I have already outlined why A,B, C are valid. If you have actual arguments to address them, do so. Arguments from ignorance are not valid.

No you aren't? You are literally ignoring the statements and subtext of the scene to highlight some hypotheticals in an attempt to warp what actually happened.

A.) This interpretation doesn't matter as Gojo's shockwave was released the moment he was, and it is confirmed to have happened at the Trench. Gojo swimming up afterward would be irrelevant to this calc.
B.) Gojo was surrounded by 9000m of pressurized water and sea floor, and LAYERS of physical seals and cursed spirits.

Same as above, none of these points would negate Gojo's release of energy being attributable to him or the cause of the resulting earthquake.

No they don't. You didn't have explain how your above premises lead to this conclusion? You are literally just chatting.
You still aren't getting it. Have fun tryna get this calc accepted though.

No?????? I am saying however he caused the earthquake could've happened outside of the subduction zone.
You are saying that with no evidence. That is an argument from ignorance. Stop doing this. Gojo was released at the trench meaning his first experience outside of the realm, was in the trench. Gege went out of his way to show that the release was going to put out a shit ton of energy and Kenjaku even planned for this.

We have the release being directly correlated to the earthquake via dialogue and visuals.

All you are doing is being dishonest, and trying to use ambiguity to make up some crazy chain of events to invalidate the calc instead of just taking the evidence as is.
You still aren't getting it. Have fun tryna get this calc accepted though.
Concession accepted, and we already have one calc member who agreed lol? Nice to see more proof of your bias though, good day.

Quote their agreeal and don't be a dick?
Naw, it's quite clear you chose to engage in the thread (same as others) without actually reading through my thread or my engagements with others. I'm not going to assist you in your bad faith, when as a mod, you are fully capable of reading through the thread yourself (as you should have already done in light of our last engagement).

From what I know, if it's done down on the earth and directly affects the organization of the tectonic plates, it should be enough to assume the total energy IMO
Radiated waves, from what I know, is only if the effects were surface level only
I see no reason for this to be the case

Tectonics begin 80-120 miles below the surface. Other sources vary saying things like 30 or 50 but it's not close to the 9km figure in the OP

Dude being 9km below the surface and making a quake shouldn't be thought of to be affecting the plates

Seismic Energy for Earthquakes is not limited to affecting the foundational continental plates. Seismic energy capturing is used for all Earthquakes, even shallow ones (0 -70km, where most earthquakes actually occur) and those originating from subduction zones similar to this case. [1] [2]

Seismic Energy for Earthquakes is not limited to affecting the foundational continental plates. Seismic energy capturing is used for all Earthquakes, even shallow ones (0 -70km, where most earthquakes actually occur) and those originating from subduction zones similar to this case. [1] [2]
The first link you sent was defining different level'd quakes. Useless.
The second link you sent mentions plate tremors at different depths, aka plate movement.

No source you linked says, shows, proves, or implies that "seismic energy is not limited to affecting plates".

The first link you sent was defining different level'd quakes. Useless.
The second link you sent mentions plate tremors at different depths, aka plate movement.

No source you linked says, shows, proves, or implies that "seismic energy is not limited to affecting plates".
Yes, because Seismic energy is used for shallow earthquakes as well. If an earthquake happens at 10km, do you think there is no associated seismic moment?
From that same source (different page)

Why do so many earthquakes occur at a depth of 10km?​

Ten kilometers is a "fixed depth". Sometimes data are too poor to compute a reliable depth for an earthquake. In such cases, the depth is assigned to be 10 km. Why that number? In many areas around the world, reliable depths tend to average 10 km or close to it. For example, if we made a histogram of the reliable depths in such an area, we'd expect to see a peak around 10 km. So if we don't know the depth, 10 km is a reasonable guess. The USGS used to use 33 km, but increased understanding indicates that 10 km is more likely.

Some areas, like subduction zones, are known to have many earthquakes much deeper than 10 km. In those areas, a deeper fixed depth would probably be appropriate. The most common reason for having to fix the depth is that the earthquake occurred too far from the nearest seismic station. A useful rule of thumb is that a reliable depth requires that the distance from the epicenter to the nearest station must be less than the depth of the earthquake.

Modern computational and theoretical advances can now produce reliable depths at greater distances from the nearest station, so the rule of thumb does not always apply. However, the rule of thumb does illustrate one conclusion: fixed depths are more common for shallow earthquakes than for deep ones.
And no, did you read the second source? Literally the first paragraph states
In the Nankai subduction zone, slow earthquakes have been detected in the deep extension of the seismogenic zone along the plate interface at ~30 km depth, using onshore seismic (Hi-net and F-net; Okada et al., 2004) and geodetic (GNSS Earth Observation Network System; Sagiya, 2004) observation networks (Hirose et al., 1999; Obara, 2002; Obara et al., 2004; Ito et al., 2007).

Looking further let's look at one of the cited studies? Okada et al, 2004
Slow earthquakes are mainly distributed in regions surrounding seismogenic zones along the plate boundaries of subduction zones. In the Central American subduction zone, large regular interplate earthquakes with magnitudes of 7–8 occur repeatedly around the Nicoya Peninsula, in Costa Rica, and a tsunami earthquake occurred off Nicaragua, just north of Costa Rica, in 1992. To clarify the spatial distribution of various slip behaviors at the plate boundary, we detected and located very low frequency earthquakes (VLFEs) around the Nicoya Peninsula using a grid-search matched-filter technique with synthetic templates based on a regional three-dimensional model.

Slow earthquakes generally occur on the plate boundaries of subduction zones. We detected and located very low frequency earthquakes (VLFEs), which are a type of slow earthquake, off Costa Rica. The VLFEs occurred at a depth range of 6–10 km, and their spatial distribution is correlated with slow slip events, another type of slow earthquakes.

Followed by

Deep slow earthquakes have been documented not only in Nankai subduction zone but also in various locations around the Pacific. For example, tremors, VLFEs, and SSEs are documented in Cascadia (e.g., Dragert et al., 2001; Rogers & Dragert, 2003) and Mexican subduction zones (e.g., Brudzinski et al., 2010; Frank et al., 2014; Ide, 2012; Maury et al., 2016). The scaled energy of deep slow earthquakes in these subduction zones has been estimated to have similar value as in the Nankai subduction zone (Ide, 2016; Ide & Maury, 2018). On the other hand, the Hikurangi subduction zones in New Zealand hosts SSEs with duration (approximately a year) much longer than that in Nankai (approximately a week), which are called long-term SSEs (Wallace & Beavan, 2010). Although deep tectonic tremors are documented there (Fry et al., 2011; Ide, 2012), the tremor is much less active than ETS-type slow earthquakes in the Nankai, Cascadia, and Mexican subduction zones.

Last edited:
I see no reason for this to be the case

Tectonics begin 80-120 miles below the surface. Other sources vary saying things like 30 or 50 but it's not close to the 9km figure in the OP

Dude being 9km below the surface and making a quake shouldn't be thought of to be affecting the plates
Its not simple the distance, its because Gojo in the prison realm has been directly placed in the subduction zone of the Japan Trench, with the subduction zone being the the point that the plates converge and one subducts down. You can see from these diagrams. Gojo has placed directly in/between the the plates in that zone.

P37tzEvgz6kzop4kkytPUV-970-80.jpg.webp

crust-Oceanic-destruction-theory-Production-Earth-plate.jpg

As mentioned before:

Its more so the fact that Gojo was placed in the subduction zone where two plates collide and one sinks backdown. Gojo breaks out of the prison realm and then causes the earthquake likely due to killing the curses which are also there, where he would therefore be interacting with the plates by attacking them.

I feel that its pretty implicit on what the feat is. Gojo was mentioned to be placed in the japan trench (an area know to associate with the Japanese earthquakes), specifically mentioned in the subduction zone (The area where tectonic plates meet and collide), with tectonic being causes of earthquakes. Gojo breaks out and attacks the curses watching to stop him who are also in the same place, which we get the resulting earthquake which he would also be interacting with the plates and boom the earthquake.

The point is merely that given in that timeframe of them talking, Gojo would've had to have swam upward or teleported out of the trench. And Kenjaku says he placed the prison realm in a subduction zone
Not necessarily no. The earthquake could’ve occurred the moment Gojo was released from the prison realm, and the timeframe for them talking could just be from the amount of time it takes for the shockwaves to reach wherever they were at.

Not necessarily no. The earthquake could’ve occurred the moment Gojo was released from the prison realm, and the timeframe for them talking could just be from the amount of time it takes for the shockwaves to reach wherever they were at.
If u think it was the moment then what do you think Gojo did to cause it?

If u think it was the moment then what do you think Gojo did to cause it?
His sheer HIM energy parted the oceans like Moses.

No but for real, Kenjaku mentioned he placed a bunch more seals and curses in the subduction zone where Gojo was at so he probably just nuked whatever was in his way and that was what caused it.

Gotta break out of whatever seal he was placed in someway.

Yes, because Seismic energy is used for shallow earthquakes as well. If an earthquake happens at 10km, do you think there is no associated seismic moment?
From that same source (different page)

Why do so many earthquakes occur at a depth of 10km?​

And no, did you read the second source? Literally the first paragraph states

Looking further let's look at one of the cited studies? Okada et al, 2004

Followed by
This is hilariously useless

All you proved is that earthquakes happen there. You don't have a single source saying total seismic energy is used for that.

You're reading A and deducing BCDEFG from it.

The total seismic moment formula in itself is the calculation of the movement along a fault, which is lacking in this scenario.

Send a source referencing the total seismic moment energy talking about how total seismic moment energy is used for earthquakes that shallow
Its not simple the distance, its because Gojo in the prison realm has been directly placed in the subduction zone of the Japan Trench, with the subduction zone being the the point that the plates converge and one subducts down. You can see from these diagrams. Gojo has placed directly in/between the the plates in that zone.

As mentioned before:
These 2 pictures alone proved more than the OP. Upsetting.

Oh well, if the CGMs agree with the arguments at hand and believe that the assumptions that he manipulated the plates there are valid enough, then go ahead

His sheer HIM energy parted the oceans like Moses.

No but for real, Kenjaku mentioned he placed a bunch more seals and curses in the subduction zone where Gojo was at so he probably just nuked whatever was in his way and that was what caused it.

Gotta break out of whatever seal he was placed in someway.
Would teleporting have not been the faster thing to do here? Why even deal with the seals or the curses.

This is hilariously useless

All you proved is that earthquakes happen there. You don't have a single source saying total seismic energy is used for that.

You're reading A and deducing BCDEFG from it.

The total seismic moment formula in itself is the calculation of the movement along a fault, which is lacking in this scenario.

Send a source referencing the total seismic moment energy talking about how total seismic moment energy is used for earthquakes that shallow

These 2 pictures alone proved more than the OP. Upsetting.
It’s literally all there, you calling it useless because you don’t understand means little. Seismic moment calculations ate not only applicable to 70km. This is common knowledge and the basics of what seismic moment calculates. Let's look at the very portion of the study I quoted to you
Slow earthquakes are mainly distributed in regions surrounding seismogenic zones along the plate boundaries of subduction zones. In the Central American subduction zone, large regular interplate earthquakes with magnitudes of 7–8 occur repeatedly around the Nicoya Peninsula, in Costa Rica, and a tsunami earthquake occurred off Nicaragua, just north of Costa Rica, in 1992. To clarify the spatial distribution of various slip behaviors at the plate boundary, we detected and located very low frequency earthquakes (VLFEs) around the Nicoya Peninsula using a grid-search matched-filter technique with synthetic templates based on a regional three-dimensional model.

The burden of proof is on you to substantiate that shallow earthquakes don’t use Seismic moment parameters. You want a specific example? Let's use the M 6.7 earthquake that occurred in Northridge Califorina.
EQdepth-Nisq.vs_.Northridge.jpg
This earthquake clearly had a seismic moment that was calculated for it's magnitude \
And as you can, was much more intense and damaging due to its proximity.

Also here is a chart specifically outlining the moments between weak earthquakes compared to stronger ones
Cumul_moment.png

if you actually read my sources you’d see that they specifically discuss the exact parameters for seismic moment In. The studies themselves.

Last edited:
Would teleporting have not been the faster thing to do here? Why even deal with the seals or the curses.
No, as all those seals and curses would be preventing him from escaping the box and leaving the trench. So him teleporting would be stopped by them, and we know Kenjaku has created veils that prevent Gojo from entering an area.

Anyways back on the topic at hand @Agnaa @DMUA @Executor_N0

We can get back on our reasoning for

As mentioned before:

Its more so the fact that Gojo was placed in the subduction zone where two plates collide and one sinks backdown. Gojo breaks out of the prison realm and then causes the earthquake likely due to killing the curses which are also there, where he would therefore be interacting with the plates by attacking them.

I feel that its pretty implicit on what the feat is. Gojo was mentioned to be placed in the japan trench (an area know to associate with the Japanese earthquakes), specifically mentioned in the subduction zone (The area where tectonic plates meet and collide), with tectonic being causes of earthquakes. Gojo breaks out and attacks the curses watching to stop him who are also in the same place, which we get the resulting earthquake which he would also be interacting with the plates and boom the earthquake.

No, as all those seals and curses would be preventing him from escaping the box and leaving the trench. So him teleporting would be stopped by them, and we know Kenjaku has created veils that prevent Gojo from entering an area.
How do they stop him from teleporting?

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_221_gain_009.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_221_gain_010.png

As Kenjaku describes it here, the way Gojo’s situation goes as follows:

Gojo (prison realm) —> cursed spirit monitors —> multiple seal layers overtop —> subduction zone

Gojo being released from the back of the prison realm means there’s cursed spirits and still seals overtop of him while still in the subduction zone.

The fact that Kenjaku is friggin flabbergasted that this man is standing in front of him at the moment and the fact that there just so happened to be an earthquake right when Satoru goddamn Gojo was released probably means that he did something to take care of those things in the subduction zone, resulting in said earthquake to occur.

I don’t necessarily believe that’s an “assumption” to be made there rather than what’s clearly being implied in the scene.

I don’t necessarily believe that’s an “assumption” to be made there rather than what’s clearly being implied in the scene.
Assumption in the sense you don't actually know what went down...

Ya are so quick to argue for scaling and not actually think about what went down which can change the validity of the feat. I still want anyone to give me a definitive answer on what Gojo did to cause the feat, not some possibility. If this can't be done, I hope CGM take that into account when discussing this calc.

Assumption in the sense you don't actually know what went down...

Ya are so quick to argue for scaling and not actually think about what went down which can change the validity of the feat. I still want anyone to give me a definitive answer on what Gojo did to cause the feat, not some possibility. If this can't be done, I hope CGM take that into account when discussing this calc.
People have just given you very plausible answers of what went down given Gojo’s abilities.

What we’re sure went down was that Gojo was released from the prison realm and caused the earthquake to occur. We don’t need to argue the semantics of what precisely he did in the moment.

Gojo could’ve had a full Goku moment and just his sheer energy being released annihilated everting in front of him, I don’t care. But the dude caused the earthquake to occur, that much I think is clear.

Gojo could’ve had a full Goku moment and just his sheer energy being released annihilated everting in front of him, I don’t care. But the dude caused the earthquake to occur, that much I think is clear.
I never disagreed with him causing the earthquake lmao, why are ya stuck on a made up point? How he caused it is the main point I'm tryna get at here. And DMUA also has brought this up that what happened is vague.

Is there any more resistance to utilizing the Seismic End for Gojo? If that can be put to rest then we can wait on Agnaa and DT to discuss the site standards more in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back