• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoH Upgrade

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PowerToScale/GoH:_Oraeguk_size,_Natak_and_Jin_feat

So basically the First Crown Prince (Natak) and Mori Jin are at least Large Star level in the Oraeguk arc. I did the math and had a Calc member look over it and it was fine. However, this calc challenges another calc. the calc in question is Basiliks1995 (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...uyi_Jingu_Bang's_very_first_extension_(GOHS)). Basilisks pixeled scaled and found the length and dimensions of the moon and earth. However, my calc uses our own worlds measurements and dimensions as they are more accurate and here are my reasons why:

1) There are inconsistencies with sizing, the Moon earth and even Jupiter have many inconsistencies with their sizes. For example
Smalll jupiter
Biggg jupiter
these two

showings of Jupiter (NOTE: these panels are from the same chapter). the Author has a wacky artistic style and has shown constantly to have wacky proportions in his drawings.

Even and if you want evidence for the Moon and Earth: the moon is shown to be a considerable size, however, in the next image, it is only about the size of a city block (NOTE: Satan, the man on the moon, is shorter than Mori by a good amount in that form and Mori is only average height.

Bigg moon
Small moonn

Sorry if the images are bad quality, but onto my second point.

2) There are no official author statements or character statements to support the size of the or Jupiters short size. Usually, planets that are bigger than the norm are stated such as new genesis and apokilypes in DC (sorry if spelled it wrong). Galaxy sized planets that were stated. With no statements or proper evidence showing otherwise, we can only go off our own universe.

3) The planets and universe are based off our own. The author consistently uses terms and aspects of physics, such as inertia, strong force, weak force, gravity, etc... and has shown them to works as in our universe. Not only that but the planets in the solar system our the same as ours with the likes of Jupiter and Earth who are even drawn to look like our real-life counterparts. The show is clearly based on our own universe as shown to be based on ours and works under the same laws of physics.

Those are my points to this, the other calc is old and outdated and is shown to be contradicted. If the planets were shown consistently to be the same size I would accept the size, however, that isn't the case. The author or any characters have ever made and statements confirming these sizes either, and the author has based the worlds universe as our own with the same laws of physics and they run the same.

Sir Ovens said:
So... what are you proposing here?
That my calculations are more accureate as they go off more accurate information (although different types of calcs) and and upgrade too characters as they are Large Star Level earlier on in the series

Sir Ovens said:
Who will this scale to?
Mori Jin and Natak (first crown prince) naturally. Satan first form. and Daewi (Sage power/Ragnarok Arc) since he was able to keep up with him and trade blows.

These are possible people Mira (both her and Daewi recieved a piece of the king and daewi was stated to only have half, so Mira could recieve the same power increase)

The other firth realm gods like Urial and micheoal, i am not sure about since it was stated by Mori that urial was weaker than Natak in their base form but nothing was ever said up their phase two forms so i'll say they'll be star level only.

these are some characters that i know should be increased to these levels from the top of my head. I would need to do a whole other theard for all characters

But yeah I have shown the correct math and have explained and shown reasons why this works too, soyeah i think an upgrade in in order

Hmm... ok I will consider this in my profile reworks.

Also, since we're both fixing GoH, you mind taking a look at the earlier chapters and see if you can find any feats for fodder priests and executives?

Sir Ovens said:
Also, since we're both fixing GoH, you mind taking a look at the earlier chapters and see if you can find any feats for fodder priests and executives?
I'll do my best. Where do I dm them or something?

I also think that that basilisks1995 calc is useless, we could just put in the coorect values and for the speed of that calc I would say it would light speed

Sir Ovens said:
Do Natak and Mori get an upgrade? I think the calc and reasoning are pretty supportive of that move.

Based on my knowledge, everyone who is 5-A currently will get upgraded to High 4-C, and Na Bong Chim boosted Satan and Mo-Ri will be slightly higher end 4-B.

Sir Ovens said:
Based on my knowledge, everyone who is 5-A currently will get upgraded to High 4-C, and Na Bong Chim boosted Satan and Mo-Ri will be slightly higher end 4-B.
Its crazy that basically everyone is High 4-C, buts what you get when everyone scales to everyone

Now that we know how the scaling post Sage Realm arc works, is it too much to trouble you for a scaling chain for pre-Sage Realm arc characters?

I think Il-Pyo in 9 tails form should not scale to Mi-Ra as GoH has this thing where martials arts can help you take down guys in a higher tier.

Sir Ovens said:
Now that we know how the scaling post Sage Realm arc works, is it too much to trouble you for a scaling chain for pre-Sage Realm arc characters?
I think Il-Pyo in 9 tails form should not scale to Mi-Ra as GoH has this thing where martials arts can help you take down guys in a higher tier.
I'll try my best but i found something amazing. SO you agree that Mori was able see across solar systems as he saw and intercepted the kings attack from another solar system.

so Mori was on the planet with the floors right, he looks down the first floor and says it's too deep for him to see the bottom. keep in mind that mori was just able to see across and entire solar system or two a few chapters earlier.

Okay using the distance between the sun and alpha centarui the first floor would be 4.1315e+16km (4.367 light years) and there were a confirmed 10000 floors

so 4.1315e+16x10000= 4.1315e+20km

meaning that all 10000 floors 4.1315e+20km deep into the planet

and he was going to destroy the entire planet if it weren't for the last 7 floors and assuming that all 7 floors was only the radius of the planet

4.1315e+20x2=8.263e+20km as the diameter

using this https://www.vcalc.com/wiki/vCalc/Sphere+-+Weight and substituting the mean rosk density and radius we get the mass of the planet to be 4.48822538E+66 KG

now using this https://www.fxsolver.com/solve/ to find the GBE get it to be 1.95239909819e+102 Joules

which going off the attack potency chart it would fall above the base amount of energy in joules needed to destroy a Universe lol

So we have a rough estimate of the upper length of the pole, now if only we can get a density calc of it to get Mo-Ri's lifting strength.

You can use these screenshots for scaling.

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 12.27.10 AM
This was the entrance before, you can use Mo-Ri to scale

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 12.27.26 AM
This is the entrance after

If you want a rough estimate, I'd say the length of an olympic sized swimming pool would suffice for scaling.

Sir Ovens said:
You can use these screenshots for scaling.
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 12.27.10 AM
This was the entrance before, you can use Mo-Ri to scale

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 12.27.26 AM
This is the entrance after
I can't really scale it right now maybe but if you want I would use mori as a guide. The average shoulder with is 41.1cm so if you can find the pixels for the slabs on the side we can get a rought estimate on how long the base is but if my cal does turn out to be true Mori would be universal lol

I could get him to 4D as well

Sir Ovens said:
>3-A Mo-Ri
Excuse me what?
If my Gravitaional binding energycalc is correct it would be greater than the baseline needed to destroy the universe and the gravitaional binding energy is what is destroy a planet

"

SO you agree that Mori was able see across solar systems as he saw and intercepted the kings attack from another solar system.

so Mori was on the planet with the floors right, he looks down the first floor and says it's too deep for him to see the bottom. keep in mind that mori was just able to see across and entire solar system or two a few chapters earlier.

Okay using the distance between the sun and alpha centarui the first floor would be 4.1315e+16km (4.367 light years) and there were a confirmed 10000 floors

so 4.1315e+16x10000= 4.1315e+20km

meaning that all 10000 floors 4.1315e+20km deep into the planet

and he was going to destroy the entire planet if it weren't for the last 7 floors and assuming that all 7 floors was only the radius of the planet

4.1315e+20x2=8.263e+20km as the diameter

using this https://www.vcalc.com/wiki/vCalc/Sphere+-+Weight and substituting the mean rosk density and radius we get the mass of the planet to be 4.48822538E+66 KG

now using this https://www.fxsolver.com/solve/ to find the GBE get it to be 1.95239909819e+102 Joules

which going off the attack potency chart it would fall above the base amount of energy in joules needed to destroy a Universe lol"

This would fall under what we call outlier. It's massively above what we have previously seen in the manhua.

But the lifting strength of the staff should be fine, as no one else can lift it except Mo-Ri and a select few characters.

TataHakai said:
If it was even valid it would be an outlier yes.
yeah, I guess, I think a better distance to use would be how far up is space and that was 62 miles but he has shown the ability to see that far too. Some sort of middle ground??

Hey Tata, maybe you can help us clac the density of the staff.

Then what would be the mass of the staff be? Because Mo-Ri swings that thing around like it's no one's business and it should scale to anyone who isn't instantly obliterated by it.

I've done a clac, using Power's length, the radius of an olympic swimming pool, and the density of iron, I got:
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 9.24.28 PM
Pre-Stellar Class lifting strength.

Sir Ovens said:
I've done a clac, using Power's length, the radius of an olympic swimming pool, and the density of iron, I got:
Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 9.24.28 PM
Pre-Stellar Class lifting strength.
Oh nice, if this low end version?

Life-plant manip

Life-plant manip 2
1 2

Life-plant manip 3
Life-plant manip 4

Daewi has life manipulation abilities. He is shown to be able to cause trees/ possible portion of a forest.

Considering that Mo-Ri carries the thing so casually in his ear, I'd say it's kinda low end.

Back