• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Let's go gambling!

Success0906

He/Him
This is just some minor proposals I have, it can be ignored.

Abilities:
Mori's lifting strength should also be upgraded per this feats and statements. (Gotta give it a shot, baby!!)

As he ascended into Nirvana, he could view the timelines as golden tablets and upon holding one of these tablets, the world itself shook.

The Karma is even stated to hold together and carry all of creation. And all of this is further backed up by the fact that Mori is bigger than all of creation itself, and his physical bondage were all cut upon entering Nirvana.

All of creation includes the parallel universes, which seems to exist on the same plane of existence.

The Lifting Strength section will look something like this:
  • Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Is bigger than all of creation itself. Wields Karma which holds together and carries all of creation, including the parallel worlds shown in the series. Able to grab entire timelines and view them as golden tablets)

I think someone forgot to upgrade Ogre's page, cuz she's supposed to be equal to Mori who at the time was 3-C, possibly 3-B.

• Unconventional Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3) and Information Manipulation (Type 2; could stay alive and even fight after having his core element ripped out of his being)
  • Resistance to Madness Manipulation (could wield the Yeoui)

• Social Influencing (Charisma - Leadership; Is extremely cunning and charismatic, being able to manage large number of people for days, even making them have faith in survival even though most had lost hope. Later served for four consecutive terms due to the absurd amount of support the public showed him. Daewi and Mori blindly trusted him even though he was Mubong's worker at the time)
  • Limited Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; is one of the keys required to break the taboo, being capable of using a skill that can unseal the Taboo of humans. It is different than Pandora's ability as it works on many targets and even crossing the boundary of space, breaking the taboo of humans in both the Sage Realm and Human Realm)
  • Regeneration (Mid-Godly; the 6th Owner, Pralltriller can reform completely from its core element)
  • Interdimensional Range with his Key ability.

Unconventional Resistance to Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (due to their core element housing their body, soul and Mind, ultimately being know as one's life and essence)

Let's give Yeoui a new key where it lists all the powers of other Yeouijus. Not because it's required, but because I think it would look cool. And this makes sense since Yeoui is one of the Yeouijus.

Agree (whatever):

Disagree (don't care):

Neutral (just pick a side, bro):

Last edited:
Okay so for starters, the Yeoui stuff is okay but like I said before, I'm already working on a full on Yeoui page rework since it's extremely outdated. I already have the keys separated and the abilities you mentioned all listed out. I only need to add scans and chapter number references before it gets added.

Satan shouldn't get resistance to madness manip. At least not from Yeoui. He only welded the Yeoui BEFORE Ogres soul was put inside of it and the base Yeoui was never said to destroy anyone's minds.

Ogre stuff isn't forgotten. She currently scales at least to base ragnarok Mori (based on Mori being "almost as strong as in ragnarok" before their fight) and possibly to Mujin. So she's still at least 4-A possibly 3-B. Just her values got higher which I need to upgrade (but changing Joules to tons of TNT is annoying af lmao).

Your Mori Dan stuff is all over the place with some of the stuff relating to as early as first key Mori Dan while some only relating to Nirvana Mori. You should separate them to make it more readable.

Ilpyo stuff is okay.

Everyone stuff is aight ig. I didn't fully read through the Mori Dan stuff yet

Back