• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
So BoG SSG Goku = 2.5x baseline 3-A and SS4 Gogeta casually stomped a baseline 3-A while holding back. What's the difference in speed? Cause right now it seems like Gogeta has the AP advantage.
Gogeta never fought a 3-A. He only fought a 3-B who has a 3-A attack

Agreed, Omega himself was 3-B, so SSJ4 Gogeta fodderizing him doesn't really mean much, the Minus Ball was 3-A and Gogeta seemed to get serious briefly when he nullified it

You guys should probably check the revision thread. Omega Shenron is going to become 3-A soon because he managed to barely survive the Big Bang Kamehameha from SS4 Gogeta. And in Dragon Ball AP = Durability due to the mechanics of ki.

...I don't think Saiyan Saga Vegeta's AP is the same as the Spirit Bomb, a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha and the weight of Oozaru Gohan combined.

Overlord775 said:
Also I'm not seeing Gogeta defeating Goku before the time limit runs out

He has played around with enemies he really hated
No.

Gogeta was only toying with Omega Shenron in order to force him to use the Minus Energy Power Ball so he could convert it to positive energy and dissipate the forcefield of minus energy that was engulfing Earth. He explained as much. After the forcefield is gone, he instantly states there is one only thing left to do...and fires a Big Bang Kamehameha at Omega.

There is a new speed feat that'd put everyone above Oob at the 56 quadrillion range, so not really.

What do you mean? A jump from 2.46 to 56 is actually low, considering Oob is much, much more than just 20 odd times stronger than Base Goku in the Cell Saga.

I have some issues regarding speed scaling that's being assumed here.

Scaling BoG SSG Goku to any substantial fraction of Whis' self-claimed fastest speed to date is extremely iffy, bear in mind that after this arc his base is equal to his SSG form from the arc, meaning that just by doing a kaioken x20 he'd be jumping way past that number, add in SSBKKx10 and you're looking at a x200 multiplier.

@Kep. That there's supposedly a handful of quadrillion's of c speed feats for DB decades after it was released that weren't only found, but accepted. This isn't a niche series, it's Dragon Ball. Something tells me is that the reason this took so long to find is that it's illegitimate.

Peter1129 said:
You guys should probably check the revision thread. Omega Shenron is going to become 3-A soon because he managed to barely survive the Big Bang Kamehameha from SS4 Gogeta. And in Dragon Ball AP = Durability due to the mechanics of ki.
I'm pretty sure Omega only survived through PIS and/or his regen.

The Minus Energy Ball is all the Evil Dragons' Energy condensed into one ball, Omega himself shouldn't compare to it with just his own power.

The real cal howard said:
@Kep. That there's supposedly a handful of quadrillion's of c speed feats for DB decades after it was released that weren't only found, but accepted. This isn't a niche series, it's Dragon Ball. Something tells me is that the reason this took so long to find is that it's illegitimate.
Why would you come to the conclusion that the more feats that are found means that they're illegitimate?

The reason that the feats would be accepted is that the feats are consistent. And the more feats that pop up when people go back into the series to calc said feats do nothing but prove said consistency as they are all similar in their outcomes.

AguilaR101 said:
This is SSG Goku from when he fought Beerus though, they're equally matched in AP since Goku being 5x baseline 3-A comes from the structure of the universe.
Correct me if I am wrong, but for versus threads we always use the strongest version of that character for a particular key. Here the key which is used for Goku is of BoG and RoF combined, so the strongest version would be RoF Goku.

Kepekley23 said:
Except the Minus Ball would have begun the destruction from the Earth - which on GT is also shown to be on the edge of the universe
Yes but the destruction does not happen by an omnidirectional blast so it doesn't follow inverse square law. The AP of the attack is baseline 3-A and it emits small pockets of energy which travel to other celestial bodies and gradually destroy everything in the universe.

AguilaR101 said:
Read the OP, he specifies SSG when he fought Beerus, SSG doesn't appear for more than two arcs in all of super.
Oh okay. This match won't be added to the profiles then.

The real cal howard said:
There's a difference between finding something and accepting something, dude.

It is hax. It completely destroyed millions of evil souls and purified Janemba, reverting him back to an ogre worker.

Also, Gogeta could manipulate his positive energy to immobilize people in the movie.

It is listed as energy manipulation for purifying Janemba's evil energy and minus energy, not that it will work against Goku since his soul is already pure.

But yeah, if we are using the SSG version of Goku, Gogeta stomps since their AP is comparable and Gogeta has a significant speed advantage.

As it is Gogeta stomps. If Speed is equal, then Gogeta due to intelligance (Vegeta is smarter tham Goku) and experiance (has the experiance of two people rather than one). And while of course next part is subjective, but I think Goku was going harder against Beerus than Gogeta vs Omega Shenron's Minus Energy Ball. While he looked serious, it still didn't look like it too much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back