• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is that the only multiplier the wiki accepts is SSJ as 40x base. I still think that noncanon SSJ should be 100x base due to the 100x Kaio-Ken in the Otherworld Tournament arc, but either way its still obviously FAR higher than 40 or even 100, but unquantifably so

Chartate101 said:
the problem is that the only multiplier the wiki accepts is SSJ as 40x base. I still think that noncanon SSJ should be 100x base due to the 100x Kaio-Ken in the Otherworld Tournament arc, but either way its still obviously FAR higher than 40 or even 100, but unquantifably so
I'm 99% sure the wiki accepts Kaio-ken multiplier and Great Ape multiplier as well.

Warren Valion said:
Chartate101 said:
I'm 99% sure the wiki accepts Kaio-ken multiplier and Great Ape multiplier as well.
well KK multiplier is obvious. I'm not sure about Oozaru

@Warren

I am sure. I can't find the calc right now but I am 100% sure God Movement from NF did the rough calc for it.

"unless you want to say that a casual Beerus flying in space put out more energy than when he fought God Goku, then Goku should scale to be above that speed."

Well Beerus did state Goku's punches wouldn't even be enough to wake him up from his sleep.

IIRC, Someone (I think Beerus himself) states that he hasn't used that much power in a long time, after his fight with Godku. Or something like that.

I mean, if we apply the exact same multipliers we already do (like 40x) in the profiles to speed too, you'd get quintillions.

But that's secondary.

From what I recall we stopped multipling the speed by 40 times after some period and just put faster than before. (not with Kaio-ken though)

Huesito88 said:
From what I recall we stopped multipling the speed by 40 times after some period and just put faster than before. (not with Kaio-ken though)
Yeah, that's because the boosts in their base strengths and the powerups with higher and higher transformations are unquantifiable, unlike Kaio-Ken and the base Super Saiyan transformation.

Not to mention all these characters are MFTL+, and that is an infinite tier of speed.

Gogeta has a clear advantage in speed here, while Goku has a clear advantage in AP. This would be RoF Goku because we use the strongest form in a particular key.

This is SSG Goku from when he fought Beerus though, they're equally matched in AP since Goku being 5x baseline 3-A comes from the structure of the universe.

AguilaR101 said:
This is SSG Goku from when he fought Beerus though, they're equally matched in AP since Goku being 5x baseline 3-A comes from the structure of the universe.
The DB universe is like 2.2 times larger than our observable universes, not five times.

Well, if Gogeta is faster, equivalent in strength, and has more experience and more abilities

Then I vote Gogeta.

Overlord775 said:
Gogeta has a time limit tho
15 minutes is a long time to these characters + he is aware of said time limit + he doesn't have a reason to **** with his opponent as he did with Omega, or Vegito did with Super Buu. He'll go for the kill as he did with Janemba.

Wouldn't BoG SSG Goku only be 2.5x baseline 3-A since the 5x baseline energy ball was created by the combined power of his and surpressed Beerus' ki blast?

Also gogeta would only scale to baseline since the position of Earth in the universe was only confirmed in super and GT and super aren't canon to each other

Goku is 5x baseline because earth is near the border of the universe

> Also gogeta would get scale to baseline since the position of Earth in the universe was only confirmed in super and GT and super aren't canon to each other

The Toei Earth is outright shown to be in the edge of the universe in the Universal Map, actually.

@Overlord775 Pretty sure SS4 Gogeta would be above baseline 3-A since he stomped a baseline 3-A.

I know where the 5x baseline 3-A came from but shouldn't BoG SSG Goku only scale to half the yield since he wasn't the only one that contributed to the energy ball?

Gogeta would still be just scale to baseline as omega's feat is his concentrated energy ball having enought energy to destroy all things within the universe aka baseline

Meanwhile Beerus and Goku were going to blow up the entire universe from the edge, which was calced 5x baseline

Overlord775 said:
Gogeta would still be just baseline as omega's feat is his concentrated energy ball having enought energy to destroy all things within the universe aka baseline
Meanwhile Beerus and Goku were going to blow up the entire universe from the edge, which was calced 5x baseline
Omega's ball was going to destroy the World of the Supreme Kai's, so it would destroy all of UNiverse 7, I believe.

Overlord775 said:
Gogeta would still be just baseline as omega's feat is his concentrated energy ball having enought energy to destroy all things within the universe aka baseline

Except the Minus Ball would have begun the destruction from the Earth - which on GT is also shown to be on the edge of the universe

@Overlord775 Omega Shenron is becoming 3-A and SS4 Gogeta stomped him so I'm pretty sure he's above baseline.

I know the energy ball itself is 5x baseline 3-A but BoG SSG Goku should only scale to half the yield because he didn't create it by himself.

@Peter

Goku shortly after the first enegy orb made a punch that was strong enought that it required effort for Beerus to null, while the orb had been casually nulled

@Warren

The clash between Beerus and Goku was going to affect Kai's world too

Also I'm not seeing Gogeta defeating Goku before the time limit runs out

He has played around with enemies he really hated, so if he was to fight with an alternate version of one of his components he would likely do the same and not go FP from the start

So BoG SSG Goku = 2.5x baseline 3-A and SS4 Gogeta casually stomped a baseline 3-A while holding back. What's the difference in speed? Cause right now it seems like Gogeta has the AP advantage.

Doesn't Gogeta's profile say he only toyed with Omega Shenron to goad him into using the Minus Energy Power Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back