• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is... A very interesting match.

I don't know if Goetia can quite stop Machina's Briah from working, but perhaps? His powers do seem directed to nullifying such abilities.

Now, if Goetia keeps his range, Machina will be in trouble. His gaze alone could damage him, but personally, I see Machina as being stronger and more durable, so he may be able to endure his gaze and abilities for long enough to close the gap in distance. Would his "average" abilities (The abilities of his own body, not of his Briah) work? Again, I have no clue. Considering they too seem to be directed at nuliffiying powers, I think they do.

Anyway, I've been rambling about this long enough, lol. I think Machina may take this with extreme difficulties. Even though his Briah might be incapacitated, his Yetzirah can still nullify plenty of abilities, and that, coupled with Machina's superior strength and durability, he should win.

EDIT: If this is Large Planet level Goetia and stuff, he should win this fairly easily.

Yeah, it's Large Planet level Goetia. I thought it wouldn't matter much because of Machina's Regenerationn and hax, but if it makes things too bad, I can adjust it.

Erm, actually this is 6-B Goetia. I can't believe I forgot that...

@BFF

Goetia got Soul Manipulation, and assuming it scales to his raw power/that it can affect several thousands of souls, if not low millions, he can pretty much one-shot Machina.

There is no 6-B version of Goetia. His summons are 6-B. It's either 5-A Goetia or a random Demon God Pillar here.

Either way, Goetia is an arrogant prick so he lets Machina punch him and dies. A Demon God Pillar wouldn't be an issue to Machina in the first place.

@NEH

You said Goetia is an arrogant prick, but to what extent? Idk much about Fate, but would he allow Machina to punch him?

@NEH

Can't Goetia just Ars Almadel Salomonis across all of human history as per his original plan to erase Machina from existence?

Back