• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal to split some Godzilla profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, lets do it!

When I made Snow Godzilla I forget to clarify certain things:

1. Godzilla damaged Shinkalion E5 Hayabusa Mark II the most powerful form of E5.
2. Godzilla is able to damage E5 with physical attacks and Atomic breath

NOTE: Some profiles can be split into different profiles, as each incarnation possess new powers that warrant to have new profiles.

While some other profiles due to the similarity of each incaarnation to another it will be redundant to have 2 or more different profiles for each incarnation.

Now the profiles that need some keys deleted are:

1. Anguirus: he has 2 main keys so we have to choose which one will stay and which of them needs to be removed, I recommend keep Showa Anguirus over Millennium
  2. Baragon I recommed keep the original Baragon key
  3. King Caesar in this case I'll recommend to satay with the Showa key over Millennium one
  4. Moguera Maybe we should keep the Godzilla Island one

The following profiles need to be splited in different profiles:

1. King Kong split into King Kong (King Kong vs. Godzilla) and King Kong (Kiryu Saga)
  2. Gigan split into Gigan (Showa) and Gigan (Millennium)
  3. Gotengo both Gotengos have different abilities so that warrants a profile for each one, Gotengo (Godzilla: Final Wars) and Gotengo (Atari)
  4. Matango should be split into Matango (Original) and Matango (Godzilla Island)
  5. Godzilla (The Godzilla Comic) needs to be splited into Godzilla (Warning from G) basically the Godzilla Child, then Godzilla (Monster Warrior) and Godzilla (The Godzilla Comic Raids Again)

Thoughts?

Alright, lets do it!

When I made Snow Godzilla I forget to clarify certain things:

1. Godzilla damaged Shinkalion E5 Hayabusa Mark II the most powerful form of E5.
2. Godzilla is able to damage E5 with physical attacks and Atomic breath
So eh from what I understand the difference between the forms is that the one that goes Mach 3 is the train form?
Can you provide scans of the whole fight?

So eh from what I understand the difference between the forms is that the one that goes Mach 3 is the train form?
Can you provide scans of the whole fight?
Not really that just E5 KE, as he is probably even more powerful in the anime.

He has more feats on it, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to watch the whole anime series looking for feats.

The fight is on a video in Snow Godzilla profile.

Okay I watched the video
Literally when has he landed a single physically there?
It seems each time he used his atomic breath he disappeared for some unknown reason, likely means he can't spam his atomic breath and should be noted as a weakness
He never even seriously hurt the mechas, sure he damaged them but it's not like he casually ripped them or something so AP likely is just 8-B considering the mecha is like near baseline 8-B with being 15.8 tons so even with ragdolling them he shouldn't be an At least just 8-B

Okay I watched the video
Literally when has he landed a single physically there?
It seems each time he used his atomic breath he disappeared for some unknown reason, likely means he can't spam his atomic breath and should be noted as a weakness
He never even seriously hurt the mechas, sure he damaged them but it's not like he casually ripped them or something so AP likely is just 8-B considering the mecha is like near baseline 8-B with being 15.8 tons so even with ragdolling them he shouldn't be an At least just 8-B
The thing is that he can teleport between universes, the main villain used Godzilla as a pawn bringging him from his universe to the Shinkalion universe in order to fight them, so he was trying to come back to his own timeline.

But yeah I agree with you about the rest.

I agree with keeping Showa Anguirus over Final Wars and the rest of the proposals, Gigan's Millennium should actually be Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars). But I think it will be very hard to split The Godzilla Comic, it has many comics that are not even listed of profile, it will be a huge job here.

Well I think all people present here agrees, I also have a vote in favour from a mod.

So late this day or maybe tomorrow I'll start the updates.

I agree with keeping Showa Anguirus over Final Wars and the rest of the proposals, Gigan's Millennium should actually be Gigan (Godzilla: Final Wars). But I think it will be very hard to split The Godzilla Comic, it has many comics that are not even listed of profile, it will be a huge job here.
It will be a hard, but I can make it with time.

I was also thinking on organizate the Godzilla profiles into continuities, thoughts?

Well I think all people present here agrees, I also have a vote in favour from a mod.

So late this day or maybe tomorrow I'll start the updates.
I disagree with Snow Godzilla scaling physically to 8-B unless someone can give me a time stamp for when he hit physically
Also outside you nobody commented on removing the At least for Godzilla's rating so I'd like to hear what others have to say

I disagree with Snow Godzilla scaling physically to 8-B unless someone can give me a time stamp for when he hit physically
Also outside you nobody commented on removing the At least for Godzilla's rating so I'd like to hear what others have to say
Well he was gonna land a hit on them but they dodged it.

Also his durability will still be 8-B as he took energy blast and physical strike from Hayato and his friend.

I said I agreed by removing at least 8-B

aight i know that this isn't directly related to the crt but..
who, and most importantly why tf did Super Robot Wars Godzilla get nerfed?

I made the updates...

Now we need to disscuss Snow Godzilla point, I think people agrees the "At least" must be removed, right?

Any objection?

Or can I update the profile?

I am also fine with if you wish to split the profile pages, but you would need to properly update all of the tabbers and other links to them afterwards.

We should also preferably get some input from @Moritzva, @WeeklyBattles, and @Elizhaa first.

I am also fine with if you wish to split the profile pages, but you would need to properly update all of the tabbers and other links to them afterwards.

We should also preferably get some input from aUSER=9543]@Moritzva[/USER], @WeeklyBattles, and @Elizhaa first.
Actually Ant that was already done.

The left point is you to please give me permission to use my calc in the profile I made for Monster Warrior Godzilla.

The calc was revised by calc group member and a second revision by Darkdragonmedeus.

Last edited:
Okay. As long as the calc group members have accepted your calculation, it can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back