• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

A 2 month block minimum is probably required. He has been a member long enough to know that what he did was inappropriate, and it should be common sense knowledge for that matter.

If you think he's been here long enough to know better, I'll defer to your opinion on the matter, though I'm decently neutral.

Who should apply the 2 month block?

Ah, I thought that was it. If there's more then absolutely, 2 months is more than fair.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it lets a user customize how the site looks/functions for themselves. It should not affect other users.

Okay. Thanks for the information.

I would also appreciate help with this.

A warning is probably enough in this case.

Thank you for the draft, but it should preferably explain a bit more regarding why exactly that the page is not allowed, if we do not have a rule for the character previously.

That user doesn't seem to be on our wiki or any affiliated wikis, so there's nothing we can do. Fandom should be able to handle it if you report it to them, though.

We unfortunately cannot help you. I have already placed you in contact with Fandom, and the SOAP member told me that they are not allowed to interfere in this type of situation. Please stop sending me constant messages about this and wait for Fandom to handle it while keeping them updated if anything important happens. Thank you.

No problem, but you cannot expect us to wave a magic wand and make your possible stalker go away. We can only ban people from the wiki and the forum, and that's it.

He has only sent you a single genuinely bad message that I know of.

I had to endure trolls spamming me with thousands of cases of death threats, gore, and extreme **** for 3 years, along with them uploading several hundred disgusting **** videos in my name to various sites just so they would turn up in any Google search, all while I managed my regular 12-14 hours a day workload, and that is far from the worst thing that I have been through.

Seriously, you seem to be overreacting. If you cannot endure even this little, you should probably not visit any open communities in the first place.

What am i derailing I'm just saying that I'm understanding what he says....
This entire conversation is derailing. This is not the purpose of the RVR. Message walls and PMs would serve your purposes better. And if it's in FANDOM's hands there is nothing that we can do anyway. Stop using this place to complain about shit we can't even do anything about.

The_God_Of_Procrastination sent me the following PM:

"I'd like brief access to my forumsaccount, so I can change (probably blank) my profile picture there.

Remember when I asked to be banned a few months ago? It being denied was probably a contributing factor to me breaking down when two images were deleted."

That link doesn't work and I don't understand exactly what he's asking here.

Isn't he still FANDOM banned?

The link works when he is unbanned.

Anyway, his Fandom block will end in 2 months or so, and it is his username image here in the forum that he apparently wants to change.

Well, he keeps sending me PMs at Deviantart, and seems to only want to return briefly to edit his profile picture.

Then again, I might be able to edit it for him. I would just be extremely uncomfortable with messing with other people's profile pages.

Well, he keeps sending me PMs at Deviantart, and seems to only want to return briefly to edit his profile picture.

Then again, I might be able to edit it for him. I would just be extremely uncomfortable with messing with other people's profile pages.
If he’s asking you to, there’s really nothing morally wrong with that. You can just ask him what he wants, and then edit that in.

I suppose that might be an idea, yes, but I do not want to cause any accidental problems due to mistakes either.

"and seems to only want to return briefly to edit his profile picture."

Uh, that was kind of what he did to get himself banned. I thought staff besides fandom couldn't touch profile pictures, but if his fandom account is unbanned and he's just banned off our wikis nothing stops him from changing his pfp anyways.

I think he means here in the forum, but it doesn't seem like a very important issue.

Eh! We don't unban people just because they want to change their profile pics. If he REALLY wants to and you have the time and feel like doing it Ant, then you can.

Okay. Never mind then. I just tend to bring forth appeals from banned members for the sake of fairness.

I’m no Staff Member or super-fancy person who constantly looks for rule Violations, but I’d figured I’d post this here for ease and Thread Relevance. HailsongMSE, after having his profile deleted by Antavisma, decided it’d be fun to instantly recreate his profile. ICantThinkOf1GoodName tried to improve it, but still.
I’m 95% sure this is a Rule Violation, hence me posting it here. Sorry if I’m doing something stupid or something.

Last edited:
Back