• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla possibly Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the following warrantes Disease manipulation to Godzilla Ultima:

Archetype aka Red Dust is also stated and shown to be outright toxic to living beings of our dimension, causing breathing issues, and eventual death.

And the second upgrade is a BIG one to Universe level+

All duly supported in this blog of mine.

Before continue I should note that is absolutely necessary people here to read my blog. It explains at detail how Godzilla works as a singularity and what he can do with the Red Dust and the Archetype.

Take your time to read it before continue.

But in short the explanation is that:

Archetype​

No Caption Provided
Archetype is a molecule from a higher dimensional plane of existence. This allows time and space bending properties that flat out break laws of physics of our universe.

No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
Archetype is shown to trap light and energy in itself, all the wile increasing the energy trapped till exploding. This is stated done by pulling photons of the future into the present.
No Caption Provided
Archetype is stated able to bend time, space, and laws of physics.
No Caption ProvidedNo Caption Provided
Archetype in large amounts make unidentifiable bio matter whose presence alone bend space, and alter bio organic matter in vicinity.
No Caption Provided
Godzilla is a singularity that can destroy the universe.
No Caption Provided
Archetype and Godzilla as a singularity shows the future and all possible futures lead to the end of the universe abruptly. Where the future ceases to exist.
No Caption Provided
Archetype pouring into our planet again stated would alter the earth in such a way to resemble hell, and then flat out deny existence to the universe.
No Caption Provided
The Archetype leading to the end of our universe is describe more due to time paradox were time is re written and everything after does not exist.

Thoughts?
I love it!

There's no evidence that godzilla had a form beyond that though
You need to read my blog... seriously like you're definitely ignoring a lot of stuff and all that info is already on my blog.

Godzilla and all the kaiju in Singular Point come from a 4th Dimensional space. BB on episode 8 explained the users of the Archetype aka the monsters are merely a shadow of their true selves that reside on Higher-Dimensional space.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thanks for these scans, I'm gonna add them to the blog and give you the respective credit for them.

So this warrantes Resistance to Fate Manipulation, Large Size Type 8 and confirms again he has a "True Form" that scales to merging three billion universes/timelines..

It would also get both Resistance to Time Manipulation (Described as an transtemporal phenomenon) and Time Manipulation (Would rewrite the history of the universe), both are in Apex's blogs.

I clearly wrote Resistance to Fate Manipulation..

Certanly you need to be very careful when reading the stuff ZeedKZ and me posted here.
i don't care i am wondering where did any relation to fate come from? Fate is a more spiritual, non mathematical thing, Godzilla would simply resist clairvoyance. Maybe have some form of acausality.

It is not clairvoyance since all of the outcomes were successfully viewed, however they cannot change the outcome, as I said before like, 3 times. The whole Godzilla's plot is being a ontological paradox which inherently gives him resistance to fate abilities just like Decade.

There are multiple types of paradoxes, what belongs to Godzilla is linked to him being him, it doesn't stop them to see what is going to happen, his fate cannot be normally changed because he is always destinated to be that. He is like 6=9, his own existence twists fate and turns it into a sealed tape.

I believe Acausality Type 4 for his true form, he is treated as an entity who is unbound by our very laws of the universe, when we speak about cause and effect, we speak about purity grades, only beings of the highest order (i.e. transcendent beings) exist outside it completely.

In the page it says that Acausality Type 4 gives resistance to Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Precognition

He does not resists precognition since the characters successfully view 3 billions of outcomes, however fate and causality manipulation is something that he resists.

Godzilla's true form should also have a form of Abstract Existence, when they talk about mythical creatures, most of these creatures are hypothetical, abstract (Ashihara studied abstract algebra to understand the Singular Point), they live in people's imaginations, but hypothetically it means that they cannot be refuted by the falsifiability principle.

Let's take a example, we're discussing the creation of the universe. X says that the Big Bang created the universe, and Y says that it was God.

You cannot use science to refute God because science starts by the falsifiability principle and it cannot refute God while a metaphysical existence, can discuss the physical implications of God, but never God's metaphysics.

Godzilla's true form should also have a form of Abstract Existence, when they talk about mythical creatures, most of these creatures are hypothetical, abstract (Ashihara studied abstract algebra to understand the Singular Point), they live in people's imaginations, but hypothetically it means that they cannot be refuted by the falsifiability principle.
Oof this Godzilla is really gonna end very broken 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back