• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla possibly Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he can cause all the timelines to fuse together via ap but he's never struck anyone with the power to do so and he has never tanked anything on that level of power. He should only have 2-B ap.
Okay. Never mind then.

Okay. Never mind then.
Well, to be honest Godzilla never did that in series. In fact, Godzilla effect to make a Singularity being delayed by a Blue Crystal to freezing/neutralizing the red dust (a material from other dimensions so such being like Kaiju/Godzilla can exist in our-similiar universe).

Lmao. Even Godzilla's Ultima Attack barely reach Continental.

Well, to be honest Godzilla never did that in series. In fact, Godzilla effect to make a Singularity being delayed by a Blue Crystal to freezing/neutralizing the red dust (a material from other dimensions so such being like Kaiju/Godzilla can exist in our-similiar universe).

Lmao. Even Godzilla's Ultima Attack barely reach Continental.
he would've done it if he wasn't stopped. He is indeed the tier he got upgraded to, he just didn't scceed cause the main characters succesfuly changed the future

he would've done it if he wasn't stopped. He is indeed the tier he got upgraded to, he just didn't scceed cause the main characters succesfuly changed the future
And that wouldn't be Multiversal either because to make a Singularity any Kaiju will need a huge amount of red dust so that they can be exist as well. I can give a possibly for Universe+ Tier that exactly one way with the narrative. But that statements could be implied as "over-time" because Godzilla need evolving gradually.

Dang! I'm suprised about how this get accepted. Ain't ya guys read the scans!? It literally said "simulations" and "calculations" it was meant to consider a hypotesis situations that can be happening in near-future of Godzilla's enviromental destruction. Those scans aren't proving anything about existence of the same Multiverse that ended-up in the same crisis, rather that calculations and simulations was meant to solve an equation to stop Godzilla from destroying the universe.

And that's equation result as "Orthogonal Diagonalizer" that used by Jet Jaguar to neutralizing Godzilla's red dust (and preventing him from exist including making a singularity as well). The info of this Multiverse thing get misintepretation.

Okay. Never mind then.
Hey Mister Antvasima, can I ask you about our standards? Ain't it would be more correct if that in the context of the Multiverse, "possibility" and "simulation" cannot be directly considered as "real-existence reality" ? In a sense, a simulation is only a 'hypothetical' condition that may occur and does not apply the same as the Multiverse divergence which experiences the same situation.

Because this "simulation" situation is the same as the cosmological intent of Godzilla's Singular Point.

I can bring an example to strict this standards. And when I do that, somehow this Wiki standards would be inconsistent.

Lmao. I really laughed at this Multiversal standards. The scans literally said "simulations" and "calculations." Yet you guys act like it happening on a multiversal scale?

I'm 100% neutral on rather his Last Key level is, whether be Low 2-C or 2-B, since I haven't paid attention to that last time I watched the anime. I'm here just for the hacks.

Yes. I didn't explain it in detail before. The intended neutralization effect is the result of the Orthogonal Diagonalizer which contains another version of the archetype that can disable red dust.

Not multiple timeline. But it did produce a blue crystals at the end. In episode 13 that is also a form of Archetype, and is the result of a "completed" OD (the red crystals are the prototype of the blue crystals, essentially). These blue crystals are stable and permanent, unlike the red crystals, which destabilize and revert to red dust after some time. Transforming the red dust into red or blue crystals neutralizes the physics breaking effects of the red dust, which is why the OD is the lynchpin to defeating the kaiju, who seem to rely on the red dust to alter reality and manifest themselves.
At this point you're saying Ultima is not Multiversal, you're right. But the whole thread is talking about the higher-dimensional form of Godzilla aka his True Form. Like none part of the thread states Ultima is Multiversal..

Second you need to prove the timelines were not going to merge and that the singular points aren't timelines.

Also you need to prove Ashihara's notes about the evolution of the singular points merging are "simulations"

No Caption Provided

Last edited:
At this point you're saying Ultima is not Multiversal, you're right. But the whole thread is talking about the higher-dimensional form of Godzilla aka his True Form. Like none part of the thread states Ultima is Multiversal..

Second you need to prove the timelines were not going to merge and that the timelines are just a "simulation".

Also you need to prove Ashihara's notes about the evolution of the singular points merging are "simulations"

No Caption Provided
Of course I can prove it. I will not bring the scans, but I will discuss contextually based on the information that I have. Of course I will mention the source of my explanation and precisely when it was mentioned. Now, let's do a flashback on episode 11. The episode discusses a formula that can inflicate the world's apocalypse and referred to as "Orthogonal Diagonalizer."

In the future when the catastrophe happens, it'll be obvious what is the catastrophe, so someone will try to prevent it from happening. This information of how to prevent it (either by being in the right place at the right time; or stopping the right godzilla) is then sent back in time, through a singularity point.

Because it's be said in this episode that there's only 1 singularity point, but in our reality dimensions, it manifests as multiple ones. therefore it also stands to be that singularity points are also non-linear in the time axis. for now, think of singularity points like black holes that acts on multiple time dimensions

Now onto the point of professor Li, information sent back in time cannot be possible because that would break the our linear time axis (of nothing can travel faster than light), but sending information back is possible if the information is useless, much like the hack of hawking radiation, it's scrambled with no useful information, therefore it's possible.

So, someone in the future have to scramble the information in such a way that it's useless at the time of receiving the information, and this information, which is a song, then ends up being sent back through the bones of the dinosaur (which is also a singularity point); and the information is the lullaby that we've been hearing.

Ashihara 50 years ago caught this radio waves, and tried to decipher it, and it ended up bring up some hashed time stamps. which firstly, it's hashed, so you don't know it's timestamps until you know it's time stamps, but then these timestamps are actually the metadata of a polymorphic code.

The code is complete/composed in the future, when it's sent back in time, it's definitely incoherent information. The polymorphic code then runs itself until it becomes jet jaguar's update and now it's pointing to the coordinates that stops the catastrophe from happening.

We call that data as "Orthogonal Diagonalizer."

And the scans that you brought on Episode 12, is about Mei solving that lullaby that converted into a code so that the completation of OD can be happening. That's why in processing this information, there are various of calculations and simulations because the received signal is here to solve the singularity of Godzilla.

They basically solved the problem of how to control these world ending occurrences sometime in the future and are transmitting information to the past to prevent them from happening. Jet Jaguar PP is just one of those solutions. Also, Jet Jaguar PP is the OD code and I'm sure that they are using some space manipulation using the archetype to make it bigger. We were so preoccupied with an evolving Godzilla that they snuck in an evolving Jet Jaguar in there as well.

Of course I can prove it. I will not bring the scans, but I will discuss contextually based on the information that I have. Of course I will mention the source of my explanation and precisely when it was mentioned. Now, let's do a flashback on episode 11. The episode discusses a formula that can inflicate the world's apocalypse and referred to as "Orthogonal Diagonalizer."

In the future when the catastrophe happens, it'll be obvious what is the catastrophe, so someone will try to prevent it from happening. This information of how to prevent it (either by being in the right place at the right time; or stopping the right godzilla) is then sent back in time, through a singularity point.

Because it's be said in this episode that there's only 1 singularity point, but in our reality dimensions, it manifests as multiple ones. therefore it also stands to be that singularity points are also non-linear in the time axis. for now, think of singularity points like black holes that acts on multiple time dimensions

Now onto the point of professor Li, information sent back in time cannot be possible because that would break the our linear time axis (of nothing can travel faster than light), but sending information back is possible if the information is useless, much like the hack of hawking radiation, it's scrambled with no useful information, therefore it's possible.

So, someone in the future have to scramble the information in such a way that it's useless at the time of receiving the information, and this information, which is a song, then ends up being sent back through the bones of the dinosaur (which is also a singularity point); and the information is the lullaby that we've been hearing.

Ashihara 50 years ago caught this radio waves, and tried to decipher it, and it ended up bring up some hashed time stamps. which firstly, it's hashed, so you don't know it's timestamps until you know it's time stamps, but then these timestamps are actually the metadata of a polymorphic code.

The code is complete/composed in the future, when it's sent back in time, it's definitely incoherent information. The polymorphic code then runs itself until it becomes jet jaguar's update and now it's pointing to the coordinates that stops the catastrophe from happening.

We call that data as "Orthogonal Diagonalizer."

And the scans that you brought on Episode 12, is about Mei solving that lullaby that converted into a code so that the completation of OD can be happening. That's why in processing this information, there are various of calculations and simulations because the received signal is here to solve the singularity of Godzilla.

They basically solved the problem of how to control these world ending occurrences sometime in the future and are transmitting information to the past to prevent them from happening. Jet Jaguar PP is just one of those solutions. Also, Jet Jaguar PP is the OD code and I'm sure that they are using some space manipulation using the archetype to make it bigger. We were so preoccupied with an evolving Godzilla that they snuck in an evolving Jet Jaguar in there as well.
Mei stated the singular points are universes though. She also said they're gonna clash each other.

All those singular points started to appear because of Godzilla, who started the catastrophe.

Mei stated the singular points are universes though. She also said they're gonna clash each other.
Nope. Send me the scan or just tell me about what episode that Mei mention that. I'm sure Mei ain't said that, because I HAVE REWATCH EPISODE 11-13.

All those singular points started to appear because of Godzilla, who started the catastrophe.
Nope. You sounds misinterpretating it. Shiva's calculation was actually a super calculator based on "Singularity" itself that Ashihara brought into after decipher the radio-wave (that India song) into a formula. The encoding information roughly has 3 billions and primely has infinite information based on Jet Jaguar update to Jet Jaguar PP.

Nope. Send me the scan or just tell me about what episode that Mei mention that. I'm sure Mei ain't said that, because I HAVE REWATCH EPISODE 11-13.

Nope. You sounds misinterpretating it. Shiva's calculation was actually a super calculator based on "Singularity" itself that Ashihara brought into after decipher the radio-wave (that India song) into a formula. The encoding information roughly has 3 billions and primely has infinite information based on Jet Jaguar update to Jet Jaguar PP.

Certanly you're ignoring some stuff XD

Like when Mei said each eye/singular point is a universe in Episode 8

And Pelops said the singular points will crash/compete between each other on the same episode.

Here Yun Arikawa says "The Catastrophe is starting?"

And he is referring to the Red Dust/Archetype cloud produced by Godzilla. Which means the Catastrophe started due to Godzilla..

Here it is stated Godzilla is the ONE who is gonna destroy the universe with the Catastrophe

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Well, everything above hinges on the first Singular Point we see, red dust. As a form of Archetype, it is constantly sending information to itself back to a single point in time. Much like how SHIVA (a computer based on Archetype) overloaded when calculating the future, all of this future-information sharing one point in space and time is having multiple timelines crash into each other. The multiverse is overloading, beckoning creatures made of Archetype from another world to this one.

Also you will have to post scans too for your arguments, since not all people here has the time to search minute x minute on each episode for the stuff you mentioned.

However I just wanna get an agreement here, no mean to discuss this way longer than necessary...My brother had a respiratory attack yesterday and I don't have the condition to debate.

At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level seems a good option to me, since Godzilla was stated as capable to destroy the universe multiple times in the anime and there is the multiple universes thing.. the "possibly" works as that Godzilla can or not be Multiversal.

Last edited:
Certanly you're ignoring some stuff XD

Like when Mei said each eye/singular point is a universe in Episode 8

And Pelops said the singular points will crash/compete between each other on the same episode.

Here Yun Arikawa says "The Catastrophe is starting?"

And he is referring to the Red Dust/Archetype cloud produced by Godzilla. Which means the Catastrophe started due to Godzilla..

Here it is stated Godzilla is the ONE who is gonna destroy the universe with the Catastrophe

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Well, everything above hinges on the first Singular Point we see, red dust. As a form of Archetype, it is constantly sending information to itself back to a single point in time. Much like how SHIVA (a computer based on Archetype) overloaded when calculating the future, all of this future-information sharing one point in space and time is having multiple timelines crash into each other. The multiverse is overloading, beckoning creatures made of Archetype from another world to this one.

Also you will have to post scans too for your arguments, since not all people here has the time to search minute x minute on each episode for the stuff you mentioned.

However I just wanna get an agreement here, no mean to discuss this way longer than necessary...My brother had a respiratory attack yesterday and I don't have the condition to debate.

At least Universe level+, possibly Multiverse level seems a good option to me, since Godzilla was stated as capable to destroy the universe multiple times in the anime and there is the multiple universes thing.. the "possibly" works as that Godzilla can or not be Multiversal.
The conversation between professors Li and Mei implies the true nature of the Super Calculator that Ashihara try to completed. At minutes 7-9 of episode 8 of GS.P, Li says that Ashihara created a calculator to see and predict the future but what he sees from the results is a "catastrophe." - this proves that the intent of the code in episode 12 is nothing but data from Asihara's super calculator calculations.

Then at 9-11 minutes, Professor Li explained that there was an "error" in the calculation of Asihara's calculator. Namely, she made an analogy with Pelops who calculated 1+1 = 2 to 100 times but with different results (in the case of the super calculator) thus creating an incongruent "catastrophe" like the mathematical calculation of 6 = 9.

And at 17-19 minutes, Mei contemplated how to overcome catastrophe. She fell to the conclusion that the nature of the Super Calculator is to create a time regression relationship that is related from the past - the present - back to the past again. The meaning of "every eye of every supercomputer" which Mei assumes is about the relationship of information from different time streams.

That's why Pelops explains that Asihara's super calculator creates a network between the streams of time each containing a Super Calculator with the nature "Singularity" (this is confirmed later in episode 12 when it is explained that Shiva uses Singularity to process information) and there could be "another version." from him who will argue about what animals deserve to be kept.

The goal of this super calculator's competition is to come up with the formula to "stop the Godzilla's catastrophe" instead of "Godzilla creates the catastrophe that connects the multiverse."

Because if you stubbornly think about it that way, you don't understand the ending of the story that implements the super calculator concept from the past - the future - and returns to the past which is the key to Jet Jaguar PP receiving the Orthogonal Diagonalizer and stopping Godzilla's disaster. This has absolutely nothing to do with the destruction of the Multiverse. Plus it's just an "assumption" from Mei which was later debunked in episode 13 with the completion of the OD code.

Sure thought. About scans:

^ Timestamps:
  • Minutes 7-11
  • Minutes 17-19

How I must wrote the justification for universe+?

Anyone?
Aight let's say in short, Godzilla is the pinnacle of Singularity Points that can access the final changes of the Archetype, which will evolve over time and create a catastrophe that will destroy the entire universe.

I'm certain that you already have a scan for Godzilla's catastrophe that can destroy the entire universe.

Aight let's say in short, Godzilla is the pinnacle of Singularity Points that can access the final changes of the Archetype, which will evolve over time and create a catastrophe that will destroy the entire universe.

I'm certain that you already have a scan for Godzilla's catastrophe that can destroy the entire universe.
I like how you explain things, very well explained.

I'm 100% neutral on rather his Last Key level is, whether be Low 2-C or 2-B, since I haven't paid attention to that last time I watched the anime. I'm here just for the hacks.
What do you think of leave his True Form as:

At least Universe level+ (Godzilla is the pinnacle of Singularity Points that can access the final changes of the Archetype, which will evolve over time and create a catastrophe that will destroy the entire universe.)

What do you think of leave his True Form as:

At least Universe level+ (Godzilla is the pinnacle of Singularity Points that can access the final changes of the Archetype, which will evolve over time and create a catastrophe that will destroy the entire universe.)
For now, its fine.

Can somebody explain the conclusions here so far please?

Can somebody explain the conclusions here so far please?
The conclusion is to leave Godzilla as:

People agreed with this rating so I'm gonna make the changes once you gave me permission.

Last edited:
For now, its fine.
I think Godzilla's True Form should also have Time Stop

All of this is fine.
Godzilla should have Laws Manipulation, as shown here

And just rest adding Immeasurable lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back