• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I still don't get island level. Nothing suggests he melted an area equal to the rift he was trapped in. Just that he melted enough to escape.

Qawsedf234 said:
I still don't get island level. Nothing suggests he melted an area equal to the rift he was trapped in. Just that he melted enough to escape.
Well for sure we know
Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of the Himalayas.
That was more than the space needed to escape.

That is low, I though 7-A was the minnimun. You know because Melted a part of the of Mountains including part of the hole he was in?

Its a low end assuming he created a hole being enough to fit his body through and it traveled the minimum distance required to escape. Its likely higher, but there's no real way to get a number. Its just vague at its core. Its good 7-A supporting evidence though.

Yeah is vague, but if we take into account that he melted part of the Himalayas, that means he for sure exageratted while making a hole to escape. :O

I mean, we can't really. We have no idea how much he melted. The Bay of Bengal statement is just as vague, but it gives a region with set dimensions to work with at least.

So I think we can state

Attack Potency: Mountain level, possibly Higher (Melted an unknown portion of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground ), Dwarf Star level with Red Spiral Particle Beam (Instantly obliterated Gorath, a 30km-wide asteroid with a mass comparable to Earth's moon which would have destroyed the planet if a collision resulted, it took 5 years of Preparation ) | At least Large Mountain level, possibly Higher (Much stronger than he was in 2030)

Shouldn't it be

Attack Potency : Mountain level, possibly Higher (Created a large crater when it destroyed Mechagodzilla's development complex. Melted an unknown portion of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground ), Dwarf Star level with Red Spiral Particle Beam (Instantly obliterated Gorath, a 30km-wide asteroid with a mass comparable to Earth's moon which would have destroyed the planet if a collision resulted, it took 5 years of Preparation ) | At least Large Mountain level, possibly Higher (Stated by Metphies that the attack Godzilla used to destroy Mechagodzilla's complex before would be nothing to it now, and that its power had increased proportional to its increase in size, which should put it at around 10 times stronger)

Also you probably should make a blog where you translate the mountain page or make an image and include the translation

Looks good. I should try make it, but later I'm busy with other threads specially this one. [[1]]

I need a calc for a Godzilla feat. It will be cool find someone able to calc cloud disspersion.

Looks pretty solid to me.

I do still think 5C feat is very possible for 20.3k year old Goji, though, but because of the lack of a feat of that scale..."likely" or "possibly" is the only viable revision here...I'd put "likely far higher" for second key, personally.

Rayquaza from Pokémon destroyed an asteroid called Grand Delta, which was calc'ed as a 5B feat.

I'm pretty sure the feat for Goji here is at least that.

Is there a particular reason why old Godzilla couldn't spend a few years in hibernation and charge up a similar beam.

King Ghidorah should have Self Sustenance (Types 1,2 and 3)

Ghidorah doesn't need to breathe in vacuum of space, and being pure energy makes possible that he doesn't need to rest or eat.

Attack Potency : Mountain level, possibly Higher (Created a large crater when it destroyed Mechagodzilla's development complex. Melted an unknown portion of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground ), Dwarf Star level with Red Spiral Particle Beam (Instantly obliterated Gorath, a 30km-wide asteroid with a mass comparable to Earth's moon which would have destroyed the planet if a collision resulted, it took 5 years of Preparation ) | At least Large Mountain level, possibly Higher (Stated by Metphies that the attack Godzilla used to destroy Mechagodzilla's complex before would be nothing to it now, and that its power had increased proportional to its increase in size, which should put it at around 10 times stronger)

it states possibly Higher for 22300 key

I personally think possibly FAR higher would be the better description because it's definitely more powerful than from the pre-timeskip key; however, the current G Earth didn't have high enough feats while it was featured because practically all the situations it was put in didn't make an incentive to make Godzilla do something to achieve an equal or higher feat

Big G is lacking Enhanced Senses. It can see things that are far away (he can notice humans even when they aren't using vehicles or etc), and sense danger before it turns into a real threat. (MGodzilla case and Gorath are the best examples of it.). It also showed the ability to rapidly evolve/adapt, seen when it adapted to absorb EMP overcharge and convert it into heat the moment they used the harpoons.

And... Regarding the shield and his AP. His Atomic Breath explicitly uses the same power as his shield (Its even shown coming from his shield multiple times). So, scaling the atomic breath to his shield wouldn't be that much of a stretch. Continuing in the AP part, someone should calc the KE of his tail swipe and the shockwave it generated. Iirc, it destroyed a mountain range + the gigantic tail was moving at supersonic speeds.

Back