• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can the latest incarnation of the King of the Monsters bring down the angelic beast that is Zeruel, the Angel of Strength?

In Rebuild, Zeruel completely annihilated an entire city block of Tokyo-3 along with all 24 plate layers protecting the GeoFront. He took what appeared to be around 6 to 8 very large missiles at point blank with no damage at all and later he tanked Unit-00's N2 missile suicide attack like a boss. Godzilla, on the other hand, is implied to have survived the Permian Extinction event and we see him taking a nuke at the start of the movie, which was itself only one of a number that he took hits from and lived as he survived all of the Pacific "tests".

It should be noted ahead of time that Zeruel can generate twenty-something AT-Field layers to protect himself. AT-Fields are strong but can be breached by conventional attacks if they're powerful enough. Legendary's Godzilla prefers to fight up-close, so this will be interesting as his tail can actually break the sound barrier .

Fight takes place in San Francisco. Victory via Death or K.O.

Profiles: Godzilla, Zeruel

Votes,

Godzilla: 0

Zeruel: 2

Coolkid 11 said:
the average Eva and Angel can tank Island level attacks and move at faster speeds then 2014 Godzilla does.
Also there was a mach 100 calc for eva a while back.

http://www.classicgameguys.com/apps...l-calculation-thread-requests-allowed-?page=2

^Its the first post, So I don't see how the floating rock wins this
Well yes the Evas could for sure outpace Godzilla by leaps and bounds (literally), but aside from Zeruel (during his "oh crap" moment when Unit-01 went god-mode) most of the other Angels didn't appear to be very fast relative to the Evas they were fighting. Godzilla should for the most part be able to keep up insofar as his reaction speed is concerned.

Er, well zerels AT field is always up.

And it wasnt like in the rebuild were they out pased the AT fied. They just used all of japans wattage to break through it. While they were using there own A.T fields to piece it. Also Island level DC soooo yeah.

Coolkid 11 said:
Er, well zerels AT field is always up.
And it wasnt like in the rebuild were they out pased the AT fied. They just used all of japans wattage to break through it. While they were using there own A.T fields to piece it. Also Island level DC soooo yeah.
That was Ramiel, not Zeruel.

Sorry I miss read and thought this was Ramiel lol.

If its zeruel he stomps even harder. Pretty much all I said applys to him but even higher.

It easliy soloed all of the Eva's and it took shinji to go berserk to kill it

^Maybe. I'm banking on Godzilla's durability here since Zeruel's destructive power, while massive, wasn't anywhere near Ramiel's (the mountain-busting beam, that is) and has actually been calced to be only a few megatons at most (for what it's worth, anyway. I hear that NF calcs are questionable at best), which Godzilla should be able to handle given what we've seen of him. That said, Zeruel's power is still way above anything this version of Godzilla has shown to be able to dish out. His only chance at victory is if he can somehow get in close and mangle him like Eva-01 did prior to its power running out.

Coolkid 11 said:
That is true, but I can't really see that happening
Unfortunately neither can I. It took two Evas to get past Zeruel's AT-Fields. Godzilla might be able to break through a number of them but I can't see him shattering all of them. The time needed for him to be able to do that would not be made available, I'm afraid.

Zeruel wins, but Godzilla goes down fighting.

AsuraDestructor said:
Godzilla tanked the Permian Extinction event meteor in an official comic for this incarnation.
It was shown in the movie though that there were multiple Godzillas at that time, so there's no guarantee that the one from that panel of the comic is the same one that's in the movie.

Ummm Zeruel wins cos of his AT Field . Godzilla 2014 via Atomic Breath is at best City- level while Zeruel with AT Field is Island Level an above. They are mostly same size cos of Rebuild Evas are 80 meters tall Zeruel is near 100 meters tall, he can produce a Island Level laser and can attack Godzilla 2014 with his long arms while protecting him self with AT FIled.

I think other Godzillas like Godzilla RoE or Dark Horse are better oponets to Zeruel from Rebuild.

Godzilla is absolutely capable of breaking a.t fields, but zeruel has a lot of them, is able to deploy them through long distance and can create new ones pretty quicly, so unless godzilla's agility is on par with that of berseker(?) eva02 i don't see him winning.

He could totally beat original series zeruel tho.

P.Gyuri said:
Godzilla is absolutely capable of breaking a.t fields, but zeruel has a lot of them, is able to deploy them through long distance and can create new ones pretty quicly, so unless godzilla's agility is on par with that of berseker(?) eva02 i don't see him winning.

He could totally beat original series zeruel tho.
Currently Godzilla's highest speed showings are supersonic tail swings although his reaction speed on his profile is Unknow for right now. Hopefully Legendary Godzilla has better speed feats in the 2018 movie.

Definitely agreeing to him beating NGE Zeruel, though.

Back