• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods of Destruction

I don't know, Matthew's reasoning is more logical to me.

Therefir said:
I don't know, Matthew's reasoning is more logical to me.
Unfortunately I'd have to disagree, and for way more reasons than what I have said here. Thinking on it I can go on and on about how the current 2-C standards are wonky; and I will in another thread later down the road.

There is no implication that a single GoD can destroy 2 universes. So they should not be 2-C according to how we treat a DB universe.

2 GoDs destroying 2 universes is a 2-C feat, but since it is shared it means 1 universe for each GoD. So it would have made them baseline Low 2-C if the feat was done from the mid-point of both universes.

However, they were going to destroy 2 universes from a point in one of the universes, not from the middle point of the universes. If we say Beerus was destroying his own universe, then the energy Champa will need to destroy his own universe from a point in U7 would be way above baseline Low 2-C using inverse-square law.

So imo, this feat is neither 2-C nor baseline Low 2-C. Destroying 2 universes from a point which is not the mid-point of both universes, should be unquantifiably(because I don't know if it can be quantified or not) above baseline Low 2-C but still below 2-C.

Back