• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, wall of abilities with a bunch of them with no reasoning.

Depends on what Dawn does. Alice resists most of her hax except a few and she can easily hax or just AP nuke.

The reasoning would be redundant, she has all the abilities of like 9 people since they are parts of her, and no point in explaining something like paralysis inducement since it's pretty straight forward.

How high into 2-A is Alice? Goddess is far into it considering she was the absolute ruler of the source of the universe which had countless realities and unlimited possibilities.

What she does will probably depend on what knowledge she gets from precog + info analysis.

I mean it's fine to skip over stuff like elemental manips, but power null, time manip, ee and stuff definitively needs something to it, even if she borrows power from other people.

Not that high, but she oneshots people who oneshots baseline. Still enough to oneshot what is basically baseline 2-A.

Does it allow her to see everything about the opponent or just DNA stuff? If so, then she'd probably go with something that Alice doesn't resist at the same time as Alice haxes. Normally I'd say inconc, but given that Dawn's resistance to mindhax is probably above Alice's potency and that Alice often uses mindhax, I'd say Dawn has a sliiightly higher channce of winning.

More like they borrow power from her, but i get your point. Explanations never hurt to give, i can add some more.

Goddess has the AP advantage then.

Info analysis gives her any and all info about her opponent. As for her precog, it's self explanatory, she can see the future, she knows everything that's going to happen, except for seeing Koutarou's future since he has a piece of her power, though even with that if she really wanted to she could see his future but would take effort to do it.

Not sure how she has the AP advantage? Both the profile and your description seems barely fitting of 2-A, not way above it, given that "countless" is only 2-B and only unlimited hints at infinite universes.

So yeah that's how I said. Both haxes at the same time, but since Alice has more chances to mindhax than her other hax, Dawn has more chances to win. That's assuming Dawn has unresisted hax that can be used as fast as Alice's demon eyes, but I assume that's the case.

The source of the universe has countless realities + unlimited possibilities.

If we just took it as only countless realities she would be 2-B, and only unlimited possibilities would be 2-A, but both countless realities and unlimited possibilities existed in the source of the universe and Dawn was the absolute ruler there.

All her hax is thought based so yea, she would just need to use one which Alice doesn't resist.

Adding 2-B on 2-A doesn't make it higher. Especially since, without further context, this just sounds like realities and possibilities are being used interchangeably, not that there is both of them. Even if there was both of them, at best that's like 2x 2-A, but probably not even that, given that multiplying infinity doesn't make it a greater infinity.

That doesn't make much sense to me, why would it say countless realities and unlimited possibilities in the same sentence to mean the exact same thing, that would be just repeating itself, countless realities and unlimited possibilities don't mean the same thing.

It literally says "Koutarou and Clan had been thrown to the source of the universe itself where countless realities and unlimited possibilities were all compressed into one".

Well it's fiction, we have characters on here who are above baseline 2-A, or other things like that. I mean if you want to go that route how can Alice one shot ppl who are 2-A? They are both 2-A right? You can't go higher than infinity right?

Regardless of Dawn's ap, it doesn't really matter since you said she has more chances of winning, so i won't continue arguing that.

Back