• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess of Dawn Downgrade to 2-B

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Before everything existed, in nothingness Goddess of Daw was the absolute ruler of the source of the universe which had countless realities and unlimited possibilities.

She created the universe and from that due to time travel and perpetual time loops and other stuff, caused infinite universes to exist.

So Wokista pointed out that he doesn't think unlimited possibilities translate to universes since countless realities is differentiated from unlimited possibilities.

Dawn has many statements of being "omnipotent" and "all powerful" however in terms of her feats besides creating the universe and being the absolute ruler of the source of the universe, she hasn't performed anything which would indicate she is 2-A, besides from the fact she is unbound by time and space and having travelled through the infinite universes, hence she knows of infinite Koutarou's and that only 5,670,000,000 different Koutarou each from a different universe have returned to met her.

So i suppose she should just be 2-B for having control over countless realities.

Her range would still be Multiversal+ with dimensional travel i guess.

wait but now you said she traveled through infinite universes, if she had dominion over that that should work

It's never really said she has dominion over them, but as i said in the op she is repeatedly stated to be "omnipotent", "all powerful", and "almighty" so her being able to travel through infinite universes might serve to provide evidence of her "omnipotence".

The source of the universe which has countless realities and unlimited possibilities is also said to have boundless energy:

When that existence first became conscious, the first thing it felt was that the world was cramped. Time stood still in an infinitely small world shared by only its consciousness and boundless energy. It left the existence with a vague sense of dissatisfaction.
~ Volume 29, Chapter 6​
Creating a world from nothing requires giving order to the boundless energy:

Creating a world out of nothing meant giving order to boundless energy.
~ Volume 29, Chapter 6​
Don't know if that counts for anything

As i said before, she being stated to cross immeasurable distance:

"Since timeslips create feedback, you have infinite potential, Veltlion. She's waited endless time and crossed immeasurable distance, praying that you would come to realize that potential."
There was more than one universe. This wasn't the first. Far from it. Kiriha's prediction was correct. Of the infinite universes, there were countless Koutarous. Only one of them needed to unite the girls, resolve their problems, and wholeheartedly accept them. And this Koutarou had done it."
~ Volume 29, Chapter 6​
And she is aware of the infinite universes:

"Infinite yous exist in the infinite spanse of infinite time and the infinite universe, but you right here are the first to return with all nine colors residing in this sword."
~ Volume 29, Chapter 5​
Infinite universes stated to exist again and her crossing immeasurable distance:

"Ah, over the passage of endless days and nights, through the crossing of immeasurable distance… Just how many times have I dreamed of this moment in these infinite yet closed worlds?"
~ Volume 29, Chapter 5​
Again statements of her being aware of infinite universes and meeting a lot of different Koutarou's:

"Speaking of other gods… Just out of curiosity, how many others have come before me?"
After talking with the girl, Koutarou began wondering how many versions of himself there had been. How many times the timeslip loop had repeated herself. He wanted to know just how roundabout this path she'd chosen really was."The number changes significantly depending on how you count them." "So what if we just limit it to the mes that managed to make it back here?" "You would be around the 5,670,000,000th. But you are the first to return with the sword glowing nine colors." There were infinite Koutarous across infinite parallel worlds. There were some where he hadn't bonded with any of the nine girls, and plenty where he had only bonded with just one. There were also cases where the nine girls weren't necessarily the ones in front of him now. It could have been Elfaria standing before the green pillar, or Alaia or Ceileshu before the white one. But of the infinite Koutarous that had existed, 5,670,00,000 had made it back here. It was a nearly unthinkable number, but the important part was that it was this Koutarou who was here right now. "So my future is the only one you can't foresee?" "Yes. Your heart and future are the only ones locked to me. You're a unique existence, so not even predicting your actions by looking at similar yous in different worlds is effective."
~ Volume 29, Chapter 6​
Anyway you get the point, she very much has knowledge of infinite universes and has travel through them, but is still said to be omnipotent. This is the closest we get to any statements about dominion over them.

Seems like the 2-A could stay if you use what Wokistan said. If not, something like "2-B, possibly 2-A" or something like it might work? Although it'd be kinda weird to put it that way in a series that mentions infinite universes like that.

Personally i think the fact that infinite universes is mentioned several times and Dawn being aware of them and has traveled through them, and is still said multiple times to be all powerful, omnipotent etc, really leans towards her being 2-A.

Yeah it's why I said it'd be weird to put that in a series like this that mentions infinite universes quite a bit.

So like Wokistan said, the 2-A seems like it can say in this way.

2-A should be able to stay if she's omnipotent within the context of this 2-A space. Just swap the justification around.

Back