• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rokujouma Low 1-C Cosmology upgrade

The source of all thing, the beginning of universe ( Goddess of Dawn ) should be Low 1-D (5D) because of this.

Outside the bounds of the universe was not a hospitable environment. Matter didn’t exist there, let alone living creatures. The laws of physics were barely even extant, meaning it could only loosely be defined as a “place” per se. More complicated still, Koutarou and Clan had been thrown to the source of the universe itself where countless realities and unlimited possibilities were all still compressed into one. Yet for all its limitless potential, time there was frozen. Although everything was possible, nothing could be done. Although it was the beginning, nothing was starting. It was the only place like it in the vast, unending knitting of the universe. The moment they arrived there, Koutarou and Clan should have been infinitely compressed, ending up as something far smaller than even an elementary particle, and then merged with the nascent universe and its unlimited possibilities.
The source of universe it’s a space that contained unlimited possibilities (2A) and it’s can’t even exist in here until Goddess of Dawn creates everything.
The girl then began knitting time and space, all while dreaming of meeting Koutarou again somewhere several billion years in the future.

Last edited:
does it see it as like a tiny dot or something
you need this to get low 1-c
check "qualitative superiority"

does it see it as like a tiny dot or something
you need this to get low 1-c
check "qualitative superiority"

Nah, r-f difference is not the only way to get tier1, demobane and alwba are example ( they have universe outside universe to get High-1B )

Last edited:
I don't see how this is tier 1? Literally the protag was sent back in time to essentially the void before creation, hence all these statements about source, nothing was made yet so the void contained all possibilities.

Where are you getting tier 1 from this?

it seems you are misguided here, alba and demonbane can get tier 1 because the outer universe is bigger than the previous universe, and for your crt I don't agree where it came from the universe contains infinite possibilities can be tier 1

Last edited:
I don't see how this is tier 1? Literally the protag was sent back in time to essentially the void before creation, hence all these statements about source, nothing was made yet so the void contained all possibilities.

Where are you getting tier 1 from this?

Like I said, the space ( source of every thing ) is a space that contained 2A, and when Koutarou and Clan come here
“Koutarou and Clan should have been infinitely compressed, ending up as something far smaller than even an elementary particle, and then merged with the nascent universe and its unlimited possibilities.”
That means unlimited possibilities even smaller than an elementary particle. So the space ( void ) is bigger than 2A right? if a dimension is bigger than 2A then it should be tier 1.

it seems you are misguided here, alwba and demonbane can get tier 1 because the outer universe is bigger than the previous universe isn't the universe containing infinite possibilities can get tier 1
I don’t see any difference, if the void containing infinite possilibites so it should bigger than it ( infinite possiblities not even bigger than an elementary particle )

Last edited:
Big problem, those possibilities haven't been actualized yet. The entire context of this from my memory is Koutarou and Clan getting sent before eveything was made, nothing was there, just possibilities, cause nothing has been made yet. This leads into a time paradox scenario where Dawn develops her identity by analyzing Koutarou who met Future Dawn, anyway that last part is kinda off topic, but point being is that actual infinite universes aren't a thing there, just possibilities which did lead to them once the universe is created by Dawn.

I tried years ago to argue the space was 2-A and it was rejected for this very reason.

Last edited:
Big problem, those possibilities haven't been actualized yet. The entire context of this from my memory is Koutarou and Clan getting sent before eveything was made, nothing was there, just possibilities, cause nothing has been made yet. This leads into a time paradox scenario where Dawn develops her identity by analyzing Koutarou who met Future Dawn, anyway that last part is kinda off topic, but point being is that actual infinity universes aren't a thing there, just possibilities which did lead to them once the universe is created by Dawn.

I tried years ago to argue the space was 2-A and it was rejected for this very reason.

But i thought the pro5 of Dawn is 2A ?

Besides, even if infinite possilibities haven’t been created at that time, it doesn’t matter, because Goddess of Dawn will create it at the future, it still exist.

She is 2-A based on "omnipotent" arguments, she knows about and has traveled the infinite multiverse, and is still considered "omnipotent", whether or not that argument still holds up, is something i will have to re-look at on the eventual re-read, read this years ago, which yea 30+ volumes is no joke....

Dawn is called the creator of the universe, while infinite possibilities did exist in that space, we don't know if she really created everything, from what i remember. Also from what i remember she made the universe and from there, every time someone time travels it creates a new universe.

There is also an infinite loop of Koutarou going back in time and meeting her or something.

Last edited:
She is 2-A based on "omnipotent" arguments, she knows about and has traveled the infinite multiverse, and is still considered "omnipotent", whether or not that argument holds up, is something i will have to re-look at on the eventual re-read, read this years ago, which yea 30+ volumes is no joke....

Dawn is called the creator of the universe, while infinite possibilities did exist in that space, we don't know if she really created everything, from what i remember. Basically from what i remember she made the universe and from there, every time someone time travels it creates a new universe.

There is also an infinite loop of Koutarou going back in time and meeting her or something.
Well yeah, at the end of chapter she starting to knitting time and space together to create universe, and even if she created all infinite possibility or it’s splited, I don’t think that matter, she still the ruler of the Void of Emptiness and the Void of Emptiness is 5D via containing 2A ( not just contain, infinite possibilities even smaller than an elementary particle ).

Last edited:
And again there weren't infinite physical universes within the void just possibilities.

You're saying those possibilities eventually do become universes, true, but they weren't in the beginning while in the void, the void can't be Low 1-C or even 2-A, if it didn't contain infinite physical universes.

Anyway that's my opinion,

And again there weren't infinite physical universes within the void just possibilities.

You're saying those possibilities eventually do become universes, true, but they weren't in the beginning while in the void, the void can't be Low 1-C or even 2-A, if it didn't contain infinite physical universes.

I already told you, the void at the beginning did’t contain but it will become “real” at the future, and the cosmology like: The Void of Emptyness contain infinite physical universes which smaller than an elementary particle( of course at future when everything has been done ).

I think what you mean that after all possiblities become physical then all of that will replace Void of Emptiness right? Yeah but even if it become “real”, they still smaller than elementary particle inside the Void.

Btw I think this looks like Mondaiji, when infinite multiverse smaller than an elementary particle.

Btw I think this looks like Mondaiji, when infinite multiverse smaller than an elementary particle.
Yeah, Little Garden views an infinite multiverse smaller than an elementary particle and so got 5D by that.

Edit: Though in Mondaiji's case, all infinite universes were already materialized and I don't see the same thing here.

Last edited:
Yeah, Little Garden views an infinite multiverse smaller than an elementary particle and so got 5D by that.

Edit: Though in Mondaiji's case, all infinite universes were already materialized and I don't see the same thing here.
Oh I haven’t seen the edit until now
Well yeah I don’t think that part important because the infinite universes will be released, but now they are compressed into sth far smaller than elementary particle.

You guys should remember that the Void of Emptiness is a place that countless realities and unlimited possibilities were all still compressed into one. It still there, but not released.

Well yeah I don’t think that part important because the infinite universes will be released, but now they are compressed into sth far smaller than elementary particle.
You guys should remember that the Void of Emptiness is a place that countless realities and unlimited possibilities were all still compressed into one. It still there, but not released.
I see. If infinite universe are already there but they are not just released then maybe I think a possible rating could be okay.

What do you think about this part Pegasus ?

Because the text said that Koutarou should have been infinitely compressed, ending up as something far smaller than even an elementary particle, and then merged with the nascent universe and its unlimited possibilities. And it also said "countless realities and unlimited possibilities were all still compressed into one"
So yeah, what I mean here is infinite universes have been compressed infinitely into sth smaller than elementary particle.

Back